Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

After all the torment and humiliation that we had to went thought by your hands you want to take our awesome ideas?!

My answer is solid and firm.....Yes feel free to do so. I don't mind.

xfuriouss posted: »

we have to wait for @Leluch123 and @GrumpyDof then.

• Oh. I'm sorry. It was oddly specific.

A color like this:

Alt text

It's a favorite color of mine for personal reasons.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Actually i didn't understand the color you named :X

• Sounds fun I can try putting it together in some vid adding song to it, but I need some graphics for that

Guys i have a new idea. I wanted to a video like this clip : Example Not exactly the same of course, just the idea about the people and t

• For the same reason they posted that they would be watching this thread to cause tension, and hype us. Laura probably ships both anyways.

Poogers555 posted: »

But why retweet Laura Bailey saying she ship it, rather than retweet the actual tweet? ;o

• First thing first : i need to know who wants to be in this video and what outfit they want AND what message they want :)

Leluch123 posted: »

Sounds fun I can try putting it together in some vid adding song to it, but I need some graphics for that

• I advise you to make a new post with a big ass ATTENTION sign so the people would read it, it's the most efffective way

First thing first : i need to know who wants to be in this video and what outfit they want AND what message they want

• After all the torment and humiliation that we had to went thought by your hands you want to take our awesome ideas?!

Just a disclaimer, I'm not fueling nor had anything to do with this project, it was all them :P

After all the torment and humiliation that we had to went thought by your hands you want to take our awesome ideas?! My answer is solid and firm.....Yes feel free to do so. I don't mind.

• edited June 2015

We're asking them.

Could you send me their locations?

• Wait what are you asking?

We're asking them.

• Alt text

mirashade posted: »

Oh. I'm sorry. It was oddly specific. A color like this: It's a favorite color of mine for personal reasons.

• batman akurat tu pasuje :D

• where do you live? :)

Okay. Me and kimmy-klu lived the same country!

• .........Most likely the locations of everyone who wants to be on map.

Wait what are you asking?

• I'm from Romania with XDJulieXD

Could you send me their locations?

• What's that had to do with me? i'm asking Pipas about the new members !

.........Most likely the locations of everyone who wants to be on map.

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

I think that they thought that you will make a map for them....

What's that had to do with me? i'm asking Pipas about the new members !

• You know that feeling that when you get closer and closer to a certain date, it seems to take longer than it should?

Seriously, Monday is going to feel like an entire week, and the hour before it's release like a month.

• whoops :D

What's that had to do with me? i'm asking Pipas about the new members !

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

We're good?

• Ronakk has an idea! It will either make Monday and Sunday go quicker, or make them feel like another week... but you could talk to Ronakk. Talk to him all day long. Because Ronakk is lonely, Master Smart-Chicken, Ronakk is lonely. D:

You know that feeling that when you get closer and closer to a certain date, it seems to take longer than it should? Seriously, Monday is going to feel like an entire week, and the hour before it's release like a month.

• Btw love your art !

Alt text

mirashade posted: »

You're the best man.

• edited June 2015

Thanks! And I think so. Unless @RonakkZen wishes to be there too? :P

We're good?

• What happened to @S_O28046 ?

We're good?

• So i got bored and made a video about Rhysha vs Rhyiona. Also I apologize if i got some of your genders wrong. Original clip is from Mass Effect 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_FcPl2DeY&feature=youtu.be

• Decided that he was better off with Rhyiona....

What happened to @S_O28046 ?

• Alt text

What happened to @S_O28046 ?

• Nooooooooooooooo! My ultimate secret is out!!! Since I've been caught i guess there's no need to keep it secret aby longer Rhysha is cannon.

Pipas posted: »

LELUCH WORKS AT TELLTALE! :OOOOOOOOO

• Oh. Well, we should respect his decision. If he had a change of heart, then he can't help that.

It's a shame we lost a member. But if he wants to join Rhyiona, then that's his decision.

• The smart chicken wishes for time to speed up.

In fact, everyone wants time to speed up.

RonakkZen posted: »

Ronakk has an idea! It will either make Monday and Sunday go quicker, or make them feel like another week... but you could talk to Ronakk. Talk to him all day long. Because Ronakk is lonely, Master Smart-Chicken, Ronakk is lonely.

• Nice rack, @Intellectual_Poultry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IRunts posted: »

So i got bored and made a video about Rhysha vs Rhyiona. Also I apologize if i got some of your genders wrong. Original clip is from Mass Effect 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_FcPl2DeY&feature=youtu.be

• Where is mirashade ?

We're good?

• edited June 2015

why would you do that?! D:

IRunts posted: »

So i got bored and made a video about Rhysha vs Rhyiona. Also I apologize if i got some of your genders wrong. Original clip is from Mass Effect 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_FcPl2DeY&feature=youtu.be

• You too pipas I guess that your nick finaly match your body XD

Pipas posted: »

Nice rack, @Intellectual_Poultry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm sorry guys , I really enjoyed being a part of this thread ,its full of great people , but i replayed TFTB and just changed my mind....... Alt text

Oh. Well, we should respect his decision. If he had a change of heart, then he can't help that. It's a shame we lost a member. But if he wants to join Rhyiona, then that's his decision.

• So i got bored

xfuriouss posted: »

why would you do that?!

• I've always had a good understanding with most in the Rhyiona thread. You won't be any different. dude :)

If you don't mind me asking. What was the moment that made you change your mind?

S_O28046 posted: »

I'm sorry guys , I really enjoyed being a part of this thread ,its full of great people , but i replayed TFTB and just changed my mind.......

• Alt text

As you could read a page back, @GrumpyDof is planning to create a music video featuring you guys with various messages like in this music clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPDcwjJ8pLg

For that he needs a list of candidates who would like to be in the video + what clothing would they like to have in the picture and the message itself.

If you'd like to join this project, comment below! :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.