Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Rhysha is not a curse, it is a blessing.

Pipas posted: »

As you could read a page back, @GrumpyDof is planning to create a music video featuring you guys with various messages like in this music cl

• Hey guys. We reached 60 pages!

Woop woop!

Alt text

• I really thought you've would choose normal characters like yourself. So yeah now it's a lot of work ^^"

Rhysha is not a curse, it is a blessing.

• Malaysia.

xfuriouss posted: »

where do you live?

• Alt text

Hey guys. We reached 60 pages! Woop woop!

• Hate to bring this up, but think you can Rhysha-fy my new avatar?

(Sorry to change it, I just saw the image and fell in love with it)

GrumpyDof posted: »

I don't really polish each of the drawings cause i want @Leluch123 to begin working now So he could work on the composition, ask me questio

• Hate to bring this up, but think you can Rhysha-fy my new avatar? (Sorry to change it, I just saw the image and fell in love with it)

• I'd love to join actually! It's been a while since I've done a Youtube project with someone. This'll be fun. :)

As you could read a page back, @GrumpyDof is planning to create a music video featuring you guys with various messages like in this music cl

• edited June 2015

Just blue jeans and a hoodie, skinny but not too tall, and have the sigh read: "..."

Thanks a million! :D

• congratulations for reaching 60 pages!

Alt text

• Looks hella good man!

• edited June 2015

Don't worry, I'll teach them.

xfuriouss posted: »

why would you do that?!

• Alt text

Hate to bring this up, but think you can Rhysha-fy my new avatar? (Sorry to change it, I just saw the image and fell in love with it)

• Payback time! You can say anything you want because I heard it all before, but I'm doing it anyway...
    The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #2: The Traitor Among Rhyshas

IRunts posted: »

So i got bored and made a video about Rhysha vs Rhyiona. Also I apologize if i got some of your genders wrong. Original clip is from Mass Effect 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU_FcPl2DeY&feature=youtu.be

• Alt text

Alt text

Here you go !

@GrumpyDof, do your magic. :P

• Thanks Grumpy! :)

Here you go !

• I know it's Elfish!

Dwi'n edrych ymlaen at "Catch a Ride". Mae'n mynd i bod yn anhygoel! Rhysha am byth!

• lol

Payback time! You can say anything you want because I heard it all before, but I'm doing it anyway... The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #2: The Traitor Among Rhyshas

• @GrumpyDof

outfit: bigby

• this is brilliant :D

Payback time! You can say anything you want because I heard it all before, but I'm doing it anyway... The Rumble On Pandora - Clip #2: The Traitor Among Rhyshas

• Damn that was dramatic

• Alt text

Btw love your art !

• Looks very cool. How can i get in this too?

• I'm right in the middle of California, USA if you want to put me up there...!

Dang it i knew it !

• Aw, shucks. You remembered me.

SzymeG posted: »

Where is mirashade ?

• edited June 2015

You know i seen you wanted a new RHYSHA (color)

And i have VERY slow connection last time so i only seen this and waited to load a page

After This i looked at poster and figured it out ( If someone will post Not creepy at all picture i gonna kill him or her)

mirashade posted: »

Aw, shucks. You remembered me.

• edited June 2015

Alt text

...and when the clouds were brushed aside to make room for the gleaming rays of sunlight, the sea calmed down and revealed only one ship remaining. He stood in triumph and watched the dawn of a new age unfold right in front of him as the waves of the red ocean were met by his ship. That's when he realized and a devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

This muddy, reddish liquid that called itself the sea...it was the blood of Rhyiona shippers.

Edit: since I only now understand what you are going for, I assume you will need a full view picture of the character to draw them. In that case, you might use this one as reference for clothes and all.

Alt text

It's fine as long as at least the scarf and some sort of coat is there. Also, if the message is too long (which I am sure it is) you can also just shorten it to "bathes in the blood of Rhyiona shippers" xD

• Looks hella good man!

Alt text

armis37 posted: »

Looks hella good man!

• Alt text

Hey guys. We reached 60 pages! Woop woop!

• Just say what character you'd like to be pictured as and the quote you'd like to hold :)

Nolonius posted: »

Looks very cool. How can i get in this too?

• I'm not sure I understand what's wrong? xD

Looks hella good man!

• Alt text

I'm not sure I understand what's wrong? xD

• Blue haired demon in Life is Strange says that a lot.

I'm not sure I understand what's wrong? xD

• Blue haired demon

Thanks for the new nickname for her, I can't fucking stand her.

Blue haired demon in Life is Strange says that a lot.

• Ok thanks man I will think of something

Just say what character you'd like to be pictured as and the quote you'd like to hold

• Oh, thanks for clarifying :) Haven't played that game yet :)

Blue haired demon in Life is Strange says that a lot.

• Alt text Alt text Alt text

The trailer is probably going to be released soon and the discussion about it is inevitable. But there are also many of members who don't wish to watch it, so if you want to discuss it, please put it under spoiler tag so you won't spoil something for others. Thanks!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.