Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Holy--

Thread was on fire today.

300+....◉_◉

• 300+? Wow! We didn't even need that trailer hahah ha....... cries

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Holy-- Thread was on fire today.

• aye.

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• At this point I'm not gonna bother with it. :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

300+? Wow! We didn't even need that trailer hahah ha....... cries

• goodnight everyone!

i'm really scared to leave now ;_;

• Goodnight:) haha yeah, love this thread

xfuriouss posted: »

goodnight everyone! i'm really scared to leave now ;_;

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• That's not on fire!

Good ol' Fandango!

Holy-- Thread was on fire today.

• edited June 2015

Says you I don't get to play it till Wednesday I'm going to enjoy every second of that trailer tomorrow .....Every.......Last......Second....Alt text

At this point I'm not gonna bother with it.

• Yeah I agree. I won't see it before episode itself is released so of course I will play the episode first! ;D

Damn, tomorrow will be a looong workday for me! ;D

At this point I'm not gonna bother with it.

• edited June 2015

Me too. I want to go to sleep so that it will be morning real quick thenn I can get the trailer and the game !!!!takes a breath BUT..on the other hand, this thread is so fun I want so stay here forever. And now I'm like;
    Alt text

• Good night, pumpkin!

• I get to play tomorrow so I don't care enough to watch it. :P Well, maybe.

Says you I don't get to play it till Wednesday I'm going to enjoy every second of that trailer tomorrow .....Every.......Last......Second....

• I'm going to bed now, I'm tired. I would like to thank this thread for cheering me up today :)

Alt text

• I took a couple of weeks off so... I have the whole day for myself. That sounds awful, I'm so sorry.

Yeah I agree. I won't see it before episode itself is released so of course I will play the episode first! ;D Damn, tomorrow will be a looong workday for me! ;D

• edited June 2015

I did slept and the trailers not there :( , Good night anyways!

EDIT:fuck! Meant to say that to xFuriouss :-:

Rhyiona posted: »

Me too. I want to go to sleep so that it will be morning real quick thenn I can get the trailer and the game !!!!takes a breath BUT..on the other hand, this thread is so fun I want so stay here forever. And now I'm like;

• edited June 2015

I'm leaving too. The sweetest dreams to everybody who's going to sleep. <3Alt text

• Alt text

I'm going to bed now, I'm tired. I would like to thank this thread for cheering me up today

• Well it sucks that I will be late to the party! ;---;

But being able to play the episode is a nice reward after a terrible workday! ;)

I took a couple of weeks off so... I have the whole day for myself. That sounds awful, I'm so sorry.

• Sweet Rhyiona dreams, thank you for being here!

I'm going to bed now, I'm tired. I would like to thank this thread for cheering me up today

• That's a nice way of thinking! Keep up the high spirits. :D

Well it sucks that I will be late to the party! ;---; But being able to play the episode is a nice reward after a terrible workday!

• Ok..since everybody is going to sleep...Sleep well guys ! I'm gone too.
    Alt text

• Everyone's going to sleep and it's not even midnight for me.

4AM here I come.

• It's 5:30 PM for me right now,

This wait V_V

Everyone's going to sleep and it's not even midnight for me. 4AM here I come.

• Oh god my feeels...

I just opened my "Rhyiona stuff" folder and now I'm having the biggest nostalgia attack! ;---;
    So many amazing memories! <3

• The last hours are the most painful ones.

Green613 posted: »

It's 5:30 PM for me right now, This wait V_V

• I'm about to play it, guys... fingers crossed for Rhyiona! (don't worry, I won't post any type of spoiler).

• I remember your first little comics. :D Nostalgia!

Oh god my feeels... I just opened my "Rhyiona stuff" folder and now I'm having the biggest nostalgia attack! ;---; So many amazing memories!

• I'm thinking I should just sleep till noon tomorrow, maybe that will help the time pass ;____;

The last hours are the most painful ones.

• So much has happened in these past couple of months!! ;---; I still remember some of your older writings, some nice discussions between other Rhyiona members... ugh nostalgia...

Haha this face! Alt text

I remember your first little comics. Nostalgia!

• May Rhyiona be with you.

Miklaus posted: »

I'm about to play it, guys... fingers crossed for Rhyiona! (don't worry, I won't post any type of spoiler).

• That face alone is making me nostalgic... good times. ;-; The little "wars" with the Rhyshas and 50 shades of Rhyiona. So fun.:D

So much has happened in these past couple of months!! ;---; I still remember some of your older writings, some nice discussions between other Rhyiona members... ugh nostalgia... Haha this face!

• Can you knock yourself out that long?

Green613 posted: »

I'm thinking I should just sleep till noon tomorrow, maybe that will help the time pass ;____;

• Peace on the forums, good will towards shippers.

Yeah it's just how radical tumblr can be, I just don't want to see ship hate for either Rhyiona or Rhysha. That's all.

• It's at times like these that I wish time machines existed.

• Let's hope that the waiting between ep 3 and 4 will be as good (but not as long) as this past one! :>

That face alone is making me nostalgic... good times. ;-; The little "wars" with the Rhyshas and 50 shades of Rhyiona. So fun.:D

• Definitely not as long, please. ;-; We can have great times that aren't made of 3month waits.

Let's hope that the waiting between ep 3 and 4 will be as good (but not as long) as this past one! :>

• Well, kinda sucks to be an xbox guy right now.....

• It'd be great if they existed. We wouldn't even need to wait for episodes 4 and 5 of Tales if they did.

It's at times like these that I wish time machines existed.

• Everything would be so much easier. ;-;

MichaelBP posted: »

It'd be great if they existed. We wouldn't even need to wait for episodes 4 and 5 of Tales if they did.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.