What will Rodrik do to Ramsay Snow?

2»

Comments

• edited June 2015

God.... This is why I don't like Ramsay fucking Snow. Give him a hug or beg mercy? Hope he goes easy on us? T.T He killed our little brother!!!!!!!!! Yeah I know the bitter truth. He's HBO's favorite or something. We can't kill him. Yeap I know that. How about taking his toes instead. I don't need many. Just 2 of them. One for Gregor and the other for Ethan. Am I asking too much or what?

• Maybe they'll be an attack option, to which Ramsay will kill Rodrik amd we will be forced to start the scene again like last episode.

Nothing because Ramsay is untouchable.

• Why does everyone think Ramsay is there to just torture everyone? Imo he could be there to just get the Forresters and Whitehills to stop comparing dicks and get the Ironwood trade flowing properly again

• To be fair, I would be down for another fail choice, if only because the idea of seeing Ramsay "maybe" dying in an uncanon fashion is extremely cathartic after all the shit he has done!

Golthar posted: »

That would be the "Attack" choice of Episode 5.

• Damn, I never realized that 20 good men comment happened in the game before it aired on the show, I guess Telltale knew Ramsay a bit to well.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Arthur also says the Glenmore Elite Guard are composed of 20 men. There's a lot of twenty-mens floating around the North.

• It's pointless, he will only strangle you with your own white flag.

Killah posted: »

[Beg for mercy]

• Because we have been given no reason to NOT assume he is there to kill us all! I would be here all day if I wanted to list all the bad things Ramsay Snow has done.

Why does everyone think Ramsay is there to just torture everyone? Imo he could be there to just get the Forresters and Whitehills to stop comparing dicks and get the Ironwood trade flowing properly again

• Rodrick should read a dance with dragons and tell him he will marry fake arya stark.

• Also tell him to not join Stannis, it won't likely end well, just tough it out and likely die from some other cause!

Jack1575 posted: »

Rodrick should read a dance with dragons and tell him he will marry fake arya stark.

• edited June 2015

Why does everyone think Ramsay is there to just torture everyone? Imo he could be there to just get the Forresters and Whitehills to stop comparing dicks and get the Ironwood trade flowing properly again

Honestly I think the exact same thing, if anything hes sick of the whitehills not doing things right (how he ordered) so now they are "supporting" the forresters. The boltons want ironwood that's it, they want a steady reliable supply of it for a long time

I've long predicted a forced marriage between the houses to keep the peace,

I think it will be bad for the player as we have to work with this psychopath who killed our brother

• he will "accept your surrender'

Well, I would like for Rodrik or Asher to beat his head in... But hes protected by HBO so, unfortunetly Rodrik wont be doing jack shit... We'll be lucky if Ramsay goes easy on us...

• It might be that the glenmore men are the ones who burnt Stannis suplies and they might betray the forresters.

Damn, I never realized that 20 good men comment happened in the game before it aired on the show, I guess Telltale knew Ramsay a bit to well.

• insert thank you gif

I think exactly the same. Ramsay is very smart, he isnt just some ordinary killer like Mountain.

Why does everyone think Ramsay is there to just torture everyone? Imo he could be there to just get the Forresters and Whitehills to stop co

• I reckon there'll be a choice to punch Ramsay, but it probably won't do anything.

• worth it, i loved seeing Whitehell die countless of times

Rousey4000 posted: »

Maybe they'll be an attack option, to which Ramsay will kill Rodrik amd we will be forced to start the scene again like last episode.

• Rodrik will earn the respect of Ramsay if he maimed Gryff. It will make us look a lot stronger then before. If you didn't maim him it might make him think you're a bitch with no balls and that he can manipulate you easy peasy lemon squeezey.

I fear that there is NO chance we get Ryon back :P TO ICE WE ALL RETURN!

• Rewind it? That's a different game.

I need torture Ramsay option or flay Ramsay option. After that, maybe I can rewind it.

• Exactly. And those 20 men are ninjas. We didn't see them in the show and we didn't see them in the game.

If Ramsay brought his twenty good men, Rodrik is boned.

• Rodrik will try to cut off Ramsay's head only to have his blade deflected by Ramsay's all powerful plot armor.

• Avoid being massacred further.

Maybe die.

• I agree with this. Don't see why the plot would diverge greatly from the show. Doesn't makes sense since the Foresters are apparently canon anyway, just not in the show.

• The most Rodrik can do is fellate him.

• The better question is: "what will Ramsay Snow do to Rodrick?"... Oh man, i'm so scared...

• I don't think Ramsey will kill another Forrester. He sent the message by killing Ethan. Rodrik can't do anything to him, so best thing would be to turn him against Whitehills since they broke the deal and that's why you moved against them.

• I think Rodrik will have to obey the Boltons by default and surrender.
    P.S. I also have a feeling that Roose Bolton will make an appearance in the Telltale games series.

• edited June 2015

I'm hoping we get to kill Ramsey or tare him down some how or put some pressure on lord Bolton to real his son in. I personally would love to feed Ramsey to a pack of Direwolfs. I just plane don't like Ramsey, I'll be clad when he dies, weather it's in the show or in the game.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.