Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Loader Bot gave me the "good big brother" vibes I'd been looking for. I definitely liked the family-ish dynamic just like we'd imagined. That was a nice bonus!

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, that's why I went with "He's just sleeping" or something like that, without even thinking it through. Gortys is too precious for this world ;__; (Loader Bot is too though, he was so charming in this episode)

• Somebody else posted this picture so I take no credit for it but:

Alt text

I do love how Rhys and Fiona went and played cards with their two children.

• Yeah, I'm still with you. That's why I'm saying ignoring us is ridiculous because all it would take is some different dialogue to make both ships happy. If they can do this in the next two episodes I'll be satisfied. I already pushed Rhysha away in my game so give me another option now, please.

MeatBicycle posted: »

it would be a first. I mean have you ever seen a game or any piece of media have two overlapping ships that are both canon. (except you know

• If Loaderbot counts as Rhys and Fionas child then wouldn't GortysBot be considered incest?

Looks like TFTBL is channeling it's inner Game of Thrones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Somebody else posted this picture so I take no credit for it but: I do love how Rhys and Fiona went and played cards with their two children.

• Oh yes! Also their chat about Rhys' tie thingy, I was laughing so hard :D

"How are my favourite robots?"

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Loader Bot gave me the "good big brother" vibes I'd been looking for. I definitely liked the family-ish dynamic just like we'd imagined. That was a nice bonus!

• having a straight up choice would be two obvious so they decided to space out the decision through the use of the Neutral State. all to often we have come accross choices in games that are the most binary of binaries, even in Telltales own roster of games. the Neutral State will hold the Rhyiona shippers until their decision comes along early in ep 4.

it would be a first. I mean have you ever seen a game or any piece of media have two overlapping ships that are both canon. (except you know

• So long as they dont start channeling a Ramsey Snow, I think we'll be okay.

Green613 posted: »

If Loaderbot counts as Rhys and Fionas child then wouldn't GortysBot be considered incest? Looks like TFTBL is channeling it's inner Game of Thrones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, yeah, they were shitting on their dad's fashion sense. Rude!

That melted my heart. ;-;

Oh yes! Also their chat about Rhys' tie thingy, I was laughing so hard "How are my favourite robots?"

• This is the cutest screencap from the entire episode. I just relate it so much to our craziness here. :P

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Somebody else posted this picture so I take no credit for it but: I do love how Rhys and Fiona went and played cards with their two children.

• Just what you'd expect from their wonderful father ;_;

Oh, yeah, they were shitting on their dad's fashion sense. Rude! That melted my heart. ;-;

• Rhys was surprisingly good with Gortys! I expected him to be awkward with her innocent attitude but he's actually the one to freak out if you tell her Vasquez is dead.

What a good father.

Just what you'd expect from their wonderful father ;_;

• what is often forgotten is that while episode one was neutral, 2 was incredibly rhyiona heavy. so if we tally it up we have: episode 1: half a point for each pairing, episode: 2 one point in the Rhyiona Column, episode 3 one point in the Rhysha column. that adds up to a 1.5 each. at this point rhyiona = rhysha in terms of the quantity in the series currently.

having a straight up choice would be two obvious so they decided to space out the decision through the use of the Neutral State. all to oft

• slides can be decievinng though. they are made before the last few episodes are even written.

I'm just really curious as to why they're so angry... what happened? Did Rhys do something under Jack's influence? That's what attracted me to the ship.

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

If Loaderbot counts as Rhys and Fionas child then wouldn't GortysBot be considered incest? Looks like TFTBL is channeling it's inner Game of Thrones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Yeah, but in episode 2 Rhyiona was not optional, it was forced. If anything we could get something in episode 4 if we decided to push Sasha away.

what is often forgotten is that while episode one was neutral, 2 was incredibly rhyiona heavy. so if we tally it up we have: episode 1: half

• who else let Fiona give Rhys the sexy black arm. an expensive gift. but fiona would have known it was worth it ;)

• Sure, but Fiona and Rhys are a bit angry at each other (getting better though) so I don't doubt something happened.

slides can be decievinng though. they are made before the last few episodes are even written.

• edited June 2015

I wasn't surprised to be honest... Gortys is just too cuuute

I'm just really used to our vision of them being a happy family and this episode just made me a bit more confident that TTG recognized our invention and made all these cute scenes and nods to that. So I'm pretty full of hope :) (I still don't get it why many people are so upset)

Rhys was surprisingly good with Gortys! I expected him to be awkward with her innocent attitude but he's actually the one to freak out if you tell her Vasquez is dead. What a good father.

• rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time

• this is a bit off topic but i just love the way athena talks when you bring out the eyeball. o jeez i hope shes not dead :(

• hahah yeah I gave him the arm, but mainly because I really wanted to replace it and then it said "Rhys will remember that" and I thought oh hey, that's right I am Fiona right now, and I was happy. The End. hah :)

who else let Fiona give Rhys the sexy black arm. an expensive gift. but fiona would have known it was worth it

• trying to be as smooth as bae

Alt text

(Is it just me, or did she gave a kind of "look" to Rhys in that scene? Also playing with her hair awkwardly) :^)

• I got him an arm but it wasn't black.

who else let Fiona give Rhys the sexy black arm. an expensive gift. but fiona would have known it was worth it

(I want to live, please don't kill me)

• She's not, she'll be interrogated in the Pre-sequel intro/outro. Which sadly means she probably won't appear again in Tales. :(

this is a bit off topic but i just love the way athena talks when you bring out the eyeball. o jeez i hope shes not dead

• rhyiona is the greatest ship of all time.

• Exactly, I'm glad they encouraged our little canon world instead of making it grossly OOC. It was a nice touch that i'm thankful for -- even the personalities fit!

People are just upset because it wasn't balanced. But there's still episode 4,

I wasn't surprised to be honest... Gortys is just too cuuute I'm just really used to our vision of them being a happy family and this epi

• rhys running to stay just behind the truck for that long he must have real great endurance ;) get what i mean? (i think fiona does)

• I get that, I personally was trying to play Rhys as trying to keep it cool, he wasn't disinterested in Sasha but at the same time just not a romantic like the game was steering you to. Problem was sometimes I went against myself because I thought a response complemented a previous decision only to realize they didn't (like when not responding to Sasha going to let go to then saying she was messing with him but that came out as if I had reacted to Sasha letting go so made him seem really flip floppy).

It feels like they tried too hard, honestly. My Rhys had no part in this flirting, he kept his trap shut. I feel a bit bad because it's being mean to her in a way but I just wanted to avoid that. Gortys is the best character.

• OH SNAP

Now I have a Fiona picture to write "man I'm so good" on.

I'll need this for future reference.

So much new material to work with... :^)

trying to be as smooth as bae (Is it just me, or did she gave a kind of "look" to Rhys in that scene? Also playing with her hair awkwardly) :^)

• Even if it had been Fiona with Rhys I would've been stilled irritated by some parts.
    Like the entire episode should've had "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" running in the background continuously.

I get that, I personally was trying to play Rhys as trying to keep it cool, he wasn't disinterested in Sasha but at the same time just not a

• I just personally stayed quiet throughout the whole thing, I didn't refuse to let go of her (I knew she'd be fine cause of spoilers) and I didn't give her the flower. Basically I took all the chances to disconnect myself from her. Worked pretty well but I still want a choice.

I get that, I personally was trying to play Rhys as trying to keep it cool, he wasn't disinterested in Sasha but at the same time just not a

• so.. just finished ep3..
    lots of love for Fiona(gurl finally gets the attention she deserves) and Gortys! but it REALLY bothered me that they kinda shoved rhysha down our throats.. I mean I am happy for the rhyshas but for me it was a torture to play those Rhys Sasha parts. not gonna replay this episode :(

• He can give long massages, of course.

rhys running to stay just behind the truck for that long he must have real great endurance get what i mean? (i think fiona does)

• I'm replaying only certain parts of it. Wanna skip those as much as I can.

Kruzii posted: »

so.. just finished ep3.. lots of love for Fiona(gurl finally gets the attention she deserves) and Gortys! but it REALLY bothered me that

• for some reason when Rhyiona was forced it felt natural and optional, when Rhysha was optional it felt forced.

Yeah, but in episode 2 Rhyiona was not optional, it was forced. If anything we could get something in episode 4 if we decided to push Sasha away.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.