Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• So what happens if you didn't trust Jack in Episode 2?

In my playthrough, where I trusted him, he took over Rhys' body after he got shocked and possibly fucked up chances of a Rhysha pairing, which I'm really wanting. I don't know if it still happens or not depending on what you do with Jack.

• So the Jack-taking-over-Rhys thing happens whether or not you trust Jack?

I trusted him and got the same scene.

litbeep posted: »

I just hope that we can reconcile with Sasha next episode if we didn't trust Jack ;_;

• I have a important question.

How do you get Handsome Jack to not slap Sasha's Ass?

(I trusted Jack both times.)

(Since I'm lazy, I did Trust Jack then Don't Trust Jack. Still didn't work. I'm guessing that I cannot trust Jack at all?)

• It doesn't happen at all if you trust Fiona at the end of episode 2. Jack never takes control of Rhys's body :)

So what happens if you didn't trust Jack in Episode 2? In my playthrough, where I trusted him, he took over Rhys' body after he got shock

• The Rhysa marches on!!!!!
    Alt text

And so help me if Jack messed it up i'm going to rewind and shunt his jackassness so deep down in Rhys's brain that he'll be sharing space with Rhys's hidden obsession with 'my little pony'

• I trusted Fiona at the end of episode 2 and agreed with Jack at the beginning of episode 3 and he never took control of Rhys's body.

• Sooo I'm going to be MIA for the next few days because 1) It's my first week of work and 2) My internet is fricken slow and will take 6+ hours to download the episode. BUT I'm super excited knowing what waits in store.

Maybe this time I'll actually finish fan art of them. :)

• Forget Rhyiona, after that episode I truly believe Rhysha is the only ship. They're so cute together!

• He will slap dat ass no matter what to let the "kill Cassius" choice happen.

• What I really need is a gif of Rhys sticking his stun button into that lift's hole. Because the fact that that seemed so unnecessary and took place immediately after the lovey-dovey scene with Sasha tells me that Telltale 100% put that in there as innuendo and I don't know why I haven't seen anyone jump on it yet.

• I can't be the only one who thought Sasha's comment about "spending so much time with someone and seeing a different side of them" was directed 100% to Rhys.

Because literally the whole time I was like "Holy hell, she's talking about Rhys, not August. This is too much cute."

• I would have never trusted Fiona. Jack FTW !

The-Flix posted: »

It doesn't happen at all if you trust Fiona at the end of episode 2. Jack never takes control of Rhys's body

• I can try! Might take me a while, but I'll try!

Leluch123 posted: »

Can you please draw the flower scene? Like really pretty please.

• I trusted Fiona and didn't agreed with Jack. After that he didn't appear at all :)

I trusted Fiona at the end of episode 2 and agreed with Jack at the beginning of episode 3 and he never took control of Rhys's body.

• No problem:D

armis37 posted: »

My bad

• Thanks, it's good to be here :D

Pipas posted: »

Welcome aboard, SoMuchSass!

• Here it goes...Rhysha was so fucking adorable this episode, they are SO FUCKING CUTE together!

Alt text

Okay...I'm done

• Oh yeah, I thought that too. :P

I can't be the only one who thought Sasha's comment about "spending so much time with someone and seeing a different side of them" was direc

• Awesome.

SzymeG posted: »

One word : AWESOME

• Yeah same :)

Didn't happen to me. I trusted Fiona and refused an alliance with Jack.

• Welcome to the true ship!

Kateis posted: »

Forget Rhyiona, after that episode I truly believe Rhysha is the only ship. They're so cute together!

• Ah, people like me who live for battle. Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with us. It's natural to want to see your enemies cry and wail in pain.

I never thought I would find a kindered spirit in you Green.

• Alt text

Awesome.

• Remember: There are no females on the internet. Ever.

Whoops! Must've confused it with other posts.

• Ah, here comes the first challenger. I will be your opponent. May death come to you swiftly. nods as he draws his sword

You should change your ship name to "forced" >:(

• Well, where are the warriors of Rhiona now? I was told there would be blood. I long for a fight to the death!

• Alt text

Well, where are the warriors of Rhiona now? I was told there would be blood. I long for a fight to the death!

• She looks like the Easter Island statue.

Alt text

Sorry, that was mean. I'm out.

I'm sorry for being mean, but just no... that Sasha is not cute...

• I recommend doing a second playthrough with "Trust Fiona", it's really diferrent. :P

DeadMoney posted: »

I would have never trusted Fiona. Jack FTW !

• It's true, tho...

She looks like the Easter Island statue. Sorry, that was mean. I'm out.

• I had to pause the game at that moment because I couldn't stop laughing.

• OMG you're back again? How many bans it takes to finaly chase you away?

You should change your ship name to "forced" >:(

• hehehehe good one pipas

She looks like the Easter Island statue. Sorry, that was mean. I'm out.

• What do you mean? he takes control of his body the scene is the same

It doesn't happen at all if you trust Fiona at the end of episode 2. Jack never takes control of Rhys's body

• Don't want to be mean, but that made laugh quite a lot xD

Made by craftywisp!

• So you'll... hug them to death?

• He never did take control of my Rhys this episode. :P Maybe it's because I refused his alliance.

What do you mean? he takes control of his body the scene is the same

• edited June 2015

...yeah...I was...totally talking about that...I didn't intend to "make love" in another way before killing the female portion of my enemies. Yes, let's go with that.

Alt text

Alternatively, hugging them so hard that their spine breaks also sounds like a valid option...

So you'll... hug them to death?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.