Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• THIS should be a new meme for this forum. I mean, who's not in love with gortys around here, and who wouldn't want a meme of the most adorable robot there is? nobody? no surprise

• Holy shit you guys.

• I'll take it as a compliment ;)

AWESOMEO posted: »

Holy shit you guys.

• Want to be on map and have a Rhysha mark?

Here it goes...Rhysha was so fucking adorable this episode, they are SO FUCKING CUTE together! Okay...I'm done

• For real? THen how YOu get the choice to kill/not kill the doctor?

Pipas posted: »

He never did take control of my Rhys this episode. :P Maybe it's because I refused his alliance.

• Thank you. I will enjoy my stay. :D

armis37 posted: »

Welcome to the true ship!

• And we will enjoy you enjoying your stay!..

What did I just say.

Kateis posted: »

Thank you. I will enjoy my stay.

• Another little thing for Rhysha - did you notice how eager Sasha was to go with Rhys? I think she really wanted some alone time after 6 days of being all together ;)

• I think you said:

You will enjoy me enjoying my stay.

Right?

And we will enjoy you enjoying your stay!.. What did I just say.

• Thanks for clarifying it, now I can see it crystal clear :P

I think you said: You will enjoy me enjoying my stay. Right?

• Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

Holy shit you guys.

• No problem. I was happy to help you understand who was enjoying what. :P

Thanks for clarifying it, now I can see it crystal clear :P

• I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 but after episode 3 I gotta throw in. That garden scene was so good.

• Now I know to whom I'll go to when I'll need help again ;)

No problem. I was happy to help you understand who was enjoying what. :P

• 'Love is in the air'... ;)

2DLee posted: »

I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 but after episode 3 I gotta throw in. That garden scene was so good.

• Haha. I'm always happy to help. :P

Things will be made clear even when they aren't, at all.

Now I know to whom I'll go to when I'll need help again

• That sounded pretty deep :)

Haha. I'm always happy to help. :P Things will be made clear even when they aren't, at all.

• It's not deep... It's clear. XD

Yeah, it does sound kind of deep though. :P

That sounded pretty deep

• Why couldn't they just... hug?

Alt text
    Alt text

I love how he's so nervous and how he is just gazing into her eyes. The ship is growing on me, I really want them to hug or something. I need them to hug so I can have a screenshot of it. :P

• Wait for ep 4

Why couldn't they just... hug? I love how he's so nervous and how he is just gazing into her eyes. The ship is growing on me, I really want them to hug or something. I need them to hug so I can have a screenshot of it. :P

• Fucking confirmed! Get hype!

Btw, am I the only one who ships Athena & Fiona? I loved their scenes too!

• Hopefully. They could just turn it on us and make Rhyiona come true but hopefully it won't and then Rhys and Sasha will hug! :D (this ship is too cute to be stopped now).

Leluch123 posted: »

Wait for ep 4

• Indeed it does :)

It's not deep... It's clear. XD Yeah, it does sound kind of deep though. :P

• I'm pretty sure we won't see any more of Athena until the end :(

Fucking confirmed! Get hype! Btw, am I the only one who ships Athena & Fiona? I loved their scenes too!

• Yeah, she's fucking badass. I got a bit teary eyed when everything went to shit (lol). I really hope Vaughn and Athena are ok.

I'm pretty sure we won't see any more of Athena until the end

• The acting by Troy Baker in these scenes were amazing. Best work he's done to date imo.

Why couldn't they just... hug? I love how he's so nervous and how he is just gazing into her eyes. The ship is growing on me, I really want them to hug or something. I need them to hug so I can have a screenshot of it. :P

• That be crack ship space right there. There be dragons :p

Athena&Janey forever!

Fucking confirmed! Get hype! Btw, am I the only one who ships Athena & Fiona? I loved their scenes too!

• Well, episode 4 happens, as far as i can see, concurrently with Athena telling the story of TPS at Sanctuary so at least she will be fine :)

Yeah, she's fucking badass. I got a bit teary eyed when everything went to shit (lol). I really hope Vaughn and Athena are ok.

• I WAKE UP TO 72 COMMENTS!

THIS IS GREAT!

• Wow. I just finished my playthrough where I let Jack take over my subsystems in the previous episode, and I am soooooo glad I chose to trust Fiona in my original playthrough.

Jack pretty much ruins your chances with Sasha by slapping her on the backside. What a complete dick.

Although, I did get to meet this adorable lil fella;

Alt text

Dumpy FTW

• Sasha tells Athena and she freaks out. Sasha's just more chill about it than Handsome Rhys.

Leluch123 posted: »

For real? THen how YOu get the choice to kill/not kill the doctor?

• Do not tell me this is gonna play out like Arvo and you won't be able to explain what really happened.. I'm not even reluctant to tell Sasha about HJ. But Dumpy's here! :D

Wow. I just finished my playthrough where I let Jack take over my subsystems in the previous episode, and I am soooooo glad I chose to trust

• edited June 2015

I am Rhysha trash.

Send help.

Alt text

:3

• You don't need help. Rhysha trash is totally fine.

I am Rhysha trash. Send help.

• I've seen this a few times already, but it's SO.DAMN.ADORABLE!

• Her face is just so sweet there. Those eyelashes!

I have to weed through my other caps-- I didn't post a ton because my Steam friends just would not care, but surely I have more Rhysha somewhere on my harddrive.

I've seen this a few times already, but it's SO.DAMN.ADORABLE!

• Ayyyyyyyyy congrats on a glorious 69!

• I dunno, but making Rhys and Fiona be together is just... weird...

It's like pretty forced than how Rhysha was in Episode 3—see this: you play as both of them, and then we choose to make them like each other.
    Sasha was her own character which bloomed more and has more chemistry with Rhys.

• Alt text

I am a fan of the Team Fortress 2

Poogers555 posted: »

Ayyyyyyyyy congrats on a glorious 69!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.