Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• edited June 2015

Alt text

And i'm a fan of Game of Thrones

Poogers555 posted: »

Ayyyyyyyyy congrats on a glorious 69!

• edited June 2015

Does anyone else find it curious that Fiona has ZILCH to say when Rhys is recounting his fail-seduction of Sasha? Not even a disapproving grunt, noise of disgust, I mean-- she's not shy, she's already interjected in a few of his stories, and had plenty of opinions about August/Sasha.

Edit: To be clear, I don't intend to ship bait/war. Just an observation that has me thinking.

• You could say she's oddly silent, or simply doesn't care.

Or something happened...

Does anyone else find it curious that Fiona has ZILCH to say when Rhys is recounting his fail-seduction of Sasha? Not even a disapproving gr

• I accepted his alliance and he still never took control of Rhys's body.

Pipas posted: »

He never did take control of my Rhys this episode. :P Maybe it's because I refused his alliance.

• Alt text

And I'm a fan of Tales From the Borderlands!

• did you trusted him before? I think he's only able to control you when you trust him in GP facility

The-Flix posted: »

I accepted his alliance and he still never took control of Rhys's body.

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread! :P

2DLee posted: »

I've shipped Rhysha since episode 1 but after episode 3 I gotta throw in. That garden scene was so good.

• Alt text

Alt text

I love that Rhys calls her "Sash".

• Alt text

• edited June 2015

I hope she's not dead.

Alt text

You could say she's oddly silent, or simply doesn't care. Or something happened...

• I'm just so happy right now I just-

Thank you Telltale...

• All those Rhysha scenes were great, thanks Telltale for choosing the right ship.

• As soon as I saw that option, I picked it, it was too goddamn awesome to pass up.

• It was great wasn't it. That flower, it was beautiful.

• Welcome to the great ship of Rhysha.

nursethalia posted: »

Well, I didn't care before today, but the new episode has made me ship it. Please add me to the map, @GrumpyDof! I live on the edge of Idaho, right where the heart is:

• These goggles or whatever that is are weird. She looks like Robocop.

I love that Rhys calls her "Sash".

• Alt text

THE LOVE! CAN U FELL IT?

• edited June 2015

Alt text

I'm just so happy right now I just- Thank you Telltale...

• It's up to like 30% something now, but still, I was surprised by that, I thought more people would give it to her.

• Welcome aboard the great ship of Rhysha.

Iridescent posted: »

Hi guys could I join the Rhysha ship? I live in England (UK) I tried so hard to not ship in this game because I noticed the ship wars but gosh damn it Rhysha is too cute. Who was I kidding?, you can never escape the ship wars.

• We all care, welcome to Rhysha.

ata95 posted: »

I am officially joining the RHYSHA! No one cares but... wanted to share. xD

• Wait, what does Jack do (I trusted Fiona).

Echopapa posted: »

Okay so - I was pretty confident. Seemed to hit it off with Sasha all through conversation, refused to let her fall, gave her the flower.... and then Handsome Jack went for the booty. Are my chances screwed?

• Welcome to Rhysha.

Forsoothe posted: »

I would like to pledge my life to the Rhysha cause!

• Welcome.

SoMuchSass posted: »

First time i'm opening this thread (didn't have the courage before) xD I'm not a big shipper (or I might be lying to myself) but I was hitting on Sasha in this episode with all my might xD And it was great! Awww it was so cute

• Welcome aboard.

Kateis posted: »

Forget Rhyiona, after that episode I truly believe Rhysha is the only ship. They're so cute together!

• I agree her normal ones are better

These goggles or whatever that is are weird. She looks like Robocop.

• I haven't seen other play throughs yet, what is this scene about Handsome Jack slapping Sasha on the ass I keep hearing about, how did this happen?

• I'm from germany. So if there's still enough space for me it would be great ;)

Welcome! If you want, you can tell where you are from to be put on the Rhysha map!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited June 2015

Guys I would like to officially thank a person that made all those awesome Rhysha moments possible. Thanks to that person courage our ship is now more powerful than ever.
    Warm applause for.....ATHENA!

Alt text

if someone has a bigger gif I would appreciate that.

• Leluch123 posted: »

Guys I would like to officially thank a person that made all those awesome Rhysha moments possible. Thanks to that person courage our ship i

• Appearently you need to trust Jack at the end of episode 2. :P

I haven't seen other play throughs yet, what is this scene about Handsome Jack slapping Sasha on the ass I keep hearing about, how did this happen?

• It happens automatically if you trusted Jack at the end of Ep2. It's after Rhys falls off the elevator thing, which Jack then proceeds to take over his body as he lies unconscious. When they get back to the lab, Jack is now in full control of Rhys' body, and can now speak to others.

It isn't until Sasha punches him square in the face for slapping her on the behind, that Rhys manages to regain control of his body.

I haven't seen other play throughs yet, what is this scene about Handsome Jack slapping Sasha on the ass I keep hearing about, how did this happen?

• Oldie but goldie :)

Yep. She did it on purpose.

• Damn, I got to see this.

It happens automatically if you trusted Jack at the end of Ep2. It's after Rhys falls off the elevator thing, which Jack then proceeds to ta

• I should probably make some new stuff.

armis37 posted: »

Oldie but goldie

• I sorta know what people on this thread are going to say, but...

...what was your favorite moment of this episode?

• Well, obviously the Rhysha moments (the flower, the "Romantic" option, falling from the bridge), but a non-related Rhysha moment for me would have to be Athena and Fiona getting to the Gortys update, and pretty much anything with Gortys in it, she's awesome and so adorable.

I sorta know what people on this thread are going to say, but... ...what was your favorite moment of this episode?

• That makes two of us.

And I'm a fan of Tales From the Borderlands!

• I think there are a bit more of us. :P

dpetersz posted: »

That makes two of us.

• Well come on, join the club.

I think there are a bit more of us. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.