Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• I loved the epic road-trip bonding friendtage. Especially Athena rage-quitting their tabletop game.

I sorta know what people on this thread are going to say, but... ...what was your favorite moment of this episode?

• Bonus points because Vaughn was hilariously posed in mine for plot reasons.

I loved the epic road-trip bonding friendtage. Especially Athena rage-quitting their tabletop game.

• same here. got a black robo-arm for rhys and new glasses for vaughn instead. with I would've had enough money for the steampunk-clothes of fiona ;_; it looked so pretty and awesome...but yes, sashas "new" glasses look horrible. just imagine the whole garden-flower-romantic-scene with those glasses. ew.

Leluch123 posted: »

I agree her normal ones are better

• Damn now i hate myself for trusting jack in ep2. Not because he is a genocidal-mass-murdering-psycho, but for "probably" ruining any chances with Sasha xD. This episode was just awesome...

• Good news, I've still to play Borderlands 2 & The Pre-Sequel. Can you recommend which one to play first?

Well, episode 4 happens, as far as i can see, concurrently with Athena telling the story of TPS at Sanctuary so at least she will be fine

• Good Job Grumpy !

GrumpyDof posted: »

@ata95: @dpetersz: @Forsoothe:

• Amazing work as always, Grumpy. :)

• GREAT! :)

• Is everything a valid answer?

Seriously though, probably the "romantic" option. It was really funny, awkward(but in a good kind of way) and cute. Rhys' reaction had me laughing until the next scene. Props to the voice actor :)

I sorta know what people on this thread are going to say, but... ...what was your favorite moment of this episode?

• You know your avatar is so funny having Fiona and Rhys shipping Rhysha...ahh good trolling

ata95 posted: »

GREAT!

• Fiona and Rhys are still friends:) And it is a damn cool avatar isn't it. :(

You know your avatar is so funny having Fiona and Rhys shipping Rhysha...ahh good trolling

• I didn't say that it wasn't cool just..ironic I guess but it's cool ;)

ata95 posted: »

Fiona and Rhys are still friends:) And it is a damn cool avatar isn't it.

• We are legion!

Also on the side no why didn't you add Rhysha-fied avatars to the wall?

• Next time ^^"

We are legion! Also on the side no why didn't you add Rhysha-fied avatars to the wall?

• Ok how's the drawing for the video clip going?

Next time ^^"

• Alt text

I didn't say that it wasn't cool just..ironic I guess but it's cool

• I've already made some ! So you can work on on the sequences ! Dang it don't tell me you didn't begin !

Ok how's the drawing for the video clip going?

• edited June 2015

Alt text

First design of the post-Ep3 era :)

• Alt text

First design of the post-Ep3 era

• I'm on an etap of selecting footage from the game, I have roughtly 5 hours of material to go through, I need to know how many pictures you have,

I've already made some ! So you can work on on the sequences ! Dang it don't tell me you didn't begin !

• Well if we take the characters one by one, i've got 5 dudes.

I'm on an etap of selecting footage from the game, I have roughtly 5 hours of material to go through, I need to know how many pictures you have,

• Flowers?

FLOWERS?

FLOWERS?

...yes.

• I remember you requested the flowers. So I guess you could say I.....

Delivered.

Alt text

Flowers? FLOWERS? FLOWERS? ...yes.

• edited June 2015

I hope handsome jack didn't screw up the relationship :o Right when I think things are getting pretty serious handsome jack does that shit and ruins everything!

• Rhysha question for today: where would Rhysha live in Pandora and in what kind of house?

• No,it only happens if you trust him at the end of ep2.

So the Jack-taking-over-Rhys thing happens whether or not you trust Jack? I trusted him and got the same scene.

• I would say Pre-sequel first but that's me :)

Good news, I've still to play Borderlands 2 & The Pre-Sequel. Can you recommend which one to play first?

• still haven't played, but everybody is on about Handsome Jack screwing over Rhysha. Am I out of the club if I told you I am not mad about that? Rhysha is awesome and all, but we are talking about the king, baby. If HJ wants to slap some ass, he gets to slap all the ass he wants, because he is HJ ffs.

And besides, what happened to bros before hoes?

• Well in a tree now i'm sure of it. They have a thing for mother nature ;)

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: where would Rhysha live in Pandora and in what kind of house?

• Alt text

Great work!

• Jack wasn't my bro and he will never be. Psychos are funny but not too close...

still haven't played, but everybody is on about Handsome Jack screwing over Rhysha. Am I out of the club if I told you I am not mad about th

• Hmmm let's talk buissnes on priv Grumpy

Well if we take the characters one by one, i've got 5 dudes.

• Omg man same here xD weird we both picked the same o.O

Dracu98 posted: »

same here. got a black robo-arm for rhys and new glasses for vaughn instead. with I would've had enough money for the steampunk-clothes of f

• I can't read it ;-;

Pipas posted: »

Yep. She did it on purpose.

• Troy baker ftw

armis37 posted: »

Is everything a valid answer? Seriously though, probably the "romantic" option. It was really funny, awkward(but in a good kind of way) and cute. Rhys' reaction had me laughing until the next scene. Props to the voice actor

• My favorite had to be when August got the piercing ripped out of his nose. Dun try to steel Sash from us! >:(

• I'm trying to draw this scene with Rhys grabbing the flower. I'm not an artist but I thought this was the best scene evar.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.