Anyone else feeling sad AND episode quantity and predictions

Knowing that when Episode 6 comes out, the story is over and if you replay from Episode 1 it's just gonna be the same story and have an ending.

As The Doctor says "I don't like endings!", wish they could do 10 episodes because even though they added an extra episode onto GoT thinking that they need more time to complete the story with the characters:

Asher's Story:
Asher is still in Meereen with Beskha (Malcom's dead..) I don't quite know how they are gonna make it back in time with or without the sellswords.

Mira's Story:
Having only 2 scenes in the previous episode (Sons of Winter) it could be a sign she will meet her end at Kings Landing and in the preview of Ep5 she is talking with Cersei who is really on her like a raven in the sky.

Gared's Story:
Being honest, Gared's story is pretty much spot on where he is, but knowing where he is with Cotter, Finn and now Sylvi I just don't know what will happen to the lad, I know Finn will get stabbed and die (maybe a white walker or a wildling) but yeah.. Finn will die this episode as you could leave him last episode/not encounter him so it's gonna be his end.

Rodrik's Story:
His story is nearly spot on to, but knowing if there'll be a war is beyond me.

Ethan's Story:
Lord of Ironrath, spoke a few times, died.

So in addition, I just think if there's gonna be a war and Asher coming back, it isn't enough time to put that in the remaining two episodes.

They should've done a 10-episode arc, had Ethan die at Episode 3 or something and the first episode getting to know everyone and then the twins thing happens in Episode 2, Mira departs for KL at the start of Ep1.

They just missed some story out to which they could have actually done 10 episodes.

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• I agree it would have been cool to be 10 eps but way too long. it would be like 2 years until the end :P Not like a ten week run on hbo

• Well considering that a second season is practically confirmed, there's no point in them making 10 episodes. More likely than not we'll be seeing their story continue

• I'd be okay if we at least got a DLC episode

• Malcom's dead? Wait, what?

• I do wish we had 7 episodes, just a little more. Selfish, seeing as we already have an extra one, but I honestly don't see how they're going to get everyone back to House Forrester in time. Asher has a LONG way to go, Gared still has to FIND the North Grove and somehow return it to House Forrester... I also hope Finn survives, at least until Episode 6. C'mon, Telltale! We chose to bring Finn along for a reason!

• The only reason Finn will not live is because he's a determinant character. And we all know how Telltale treats determinant characters. If you brought him along -which is what most people did- he'll most likely have a small role in Ep. 5 and then get killed.

pls no :/

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I do wish we had 7 episodes, just a little more. Selfish, seeing as we already have an extra one, but I honestly don't see how they're going

• serious flashbacks to TWDG Nick and Sarah

The only reason Finn will not live is because he's a determinant character. And we all know how Telltale treats determinant characters. If y

• There will be season two that is clear and that means that there will be a DLC too.

• They are saying they think Asher and Beskha will not leave for Westeros this season and within the next two episodes Malcom will die.

Malcom's dead? Wait, what?

• I hope they do a Sopranos style ending and let us decide what happens. and just tease a season 2

• That's what I loved about TWAU! Characters SURVIVED and even had lines right until the end of the game!

• I couldn't handle another cliffhanger, not after Wolf Among Us.

I hope they do a Sopranos style ending and let us decide what happens. and just tease a season 2

• In the teaser for ep5, Beskha comments "These aren't sellswords Asher, they're killers". Malcom ain't there and Asher's words to Danny "We did as you commanded!", maybe if you stupidly let Beskha kill her former master Malcolm dies, plus his role in Episode 4 was wayyyyyyy to short, it's a sign.

They are saying they think Asher and Beskha will not leave for Westeros this season and within the next two episodes Malcom will die.

• Sad to say, I thought he was gonna go when the wildlings showed in Episode 4, just hope Finn goes out on a high saving Gared (example: jumping infront of a wildling for Gared).

Plus Frostfinger's words, possible forshadowing? (It could be that the man standing next to you, saves your life one day).

The only reason Finn will not live is because he's a determinant character. And we all know how Telltale treats determinant characters. If y

• It's gonna end on a OHHHH SH*****TTTTTT ending.

I hope they do a Sopranos style ending and let us decide what happens. and just tease a season 2

• I dont think Malcolm is dead or will die because of Beskha killing her master. I dont think Daenerys will kill Malcolm as compensation for the dead master. She will probably just dont give Asher the sellswords he wanted, instead he will get these "killers" and Malcolm will be free. Its possible that these killer sellswords could kill Malcolm, but they could also kill Asher or Beshka. Just because we didnt see Malcolm in the trailer doesnt mean he is dead or will die soon. And short appearances dont have to lead to death, Rodrik is the best example (episode 1) ;)

IR0NR4TH posted: »

In the teaser for ep5, Beskha comments "These aren't sellswords Asher, they're killers". Malcom ain't there and Asher's words to Danny "We d

• I HOPE that the conclusion doesn't leave us off on a 'Buy the Next Season' to give us closure - at the very least I'm expecting the North Grove story arc will probably reach its resolution - however if Asher hasn't already set sail for Westeros by now in Ep. 4 then its very unlikely he'll make it back now with just 2 remaining episodes, so its likely the game will either end with him having to stay in Essos - or just beginning to set sail for Westeros.

I'm not sure if Telltale plans to give us any closure with Ethan's death since Ramsay Snow is invincible (and he seems to be playing a major part in Rodrik's story in ep.5) - I do hope Talia becomes a playable character in the next Season - but that would obviously mean one of the main cast has to die - I just hope its not Rodrik - not just because I'm a fan of Rodrik but also since we already had TWO Forrester Lords die in the same episode in order of succession - if seems kind of excessive - even under GoT style - to then kill a third Forrester Lord (no offence to Ryon but he would make a less competent Lord than Ethan if he were to succeed Rodrik - I actually prefer if if Talia became the new Lord or Ironrath - but that would mean Rodrik having to die - if he dies I just hope he's no longer Rodrik the Ruined - what if he's remembered as Rodrik the 'Unbroken' - like how Ramsay referred to him (in the playthrough where he stands up to Gryff).

Telltale should make House Forrester their default and main noble House for all the multi-title games they produce in collaboration with HBO - I'd like the Forresters to feel very much like their part of the ASIOF universe - like a more rich and detailed account of their history and culture for e.g.

A DLC will probably come before a Season 2 (which we might have to wait one and half to two years before its release) - a prequel DLC would be cool - one set at some point between S1 to S3 before the Red Wedding - or a more distant prequel detailing the origins of House Forrester and Whitehill (the two Houses may share some ancestral blood).

• Taking a trip down memory lane. Just like I said, he had a couple of lines and then died.

TWAU was pretty good, but again. Determinant characters didn't have much impact later on nor did they had much screen time.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.