Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Aw, thanks :D

blushes

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Congrats, you deserve it!

• You're welcome. :D

buntingsir posted: »

Aw, thanks blushes

• Come on ! Even if it was the other way around, i wouldn't be rude like that ! Where're your manners, young boy !?

That's the spirit, buddy! Those scenes were the only thing that made up for the jungle disaster, haha.

• that's what I thought when I bought it, that they will change anyway hah but I think they might change up on Helios or at least Rhys will, not sure about Fiona :) with the car I really wanted to get Scooter's Special but I really loved the other colour. Maybe Sasha has the car in the present time hah I don't know there are so many options and only 2 episodes :(

MarteenPyro posted: »

Thanks! I'm curious when the protagonists are gonna change their clothes tough (and arm), and if the car is still gonna appear, hopefully they worth the money.

• It was a joke, Grumpy. I put a "haha" for a reason. ;P

GrumpyDof posted: »

Come on ! Even if it was the other way around, i wouldn't be rude like that ! Where're your manners, young boy !?

• I woke up to like 80 new comments, damn.

NICE

• I thought I could like, pocket it, not put it on myself and then then have Rhys tell Sasha how he should have put it in her hair

• edited June 2015

Still angry I didn't get this boot scene. ;-;

bocajbee posted: »

Honestly, I'm surprised nobody had pointed out this one yet. It was just a dead giveaway for me. I'm guessing for it to actually be a

• I think u can collect close to 3000 cash ^^ but I know for sure that u can get 2000+

MarteenPyro posted: »

Does someone knows how much money you can collect through the 3 episodes? I'm planning to buy Fiona the white-ish outfit, Rhys the black arm and that black/orange skin for the van which is expensive.

• Wouldn't be surprised now if Episode 4 has some Rhyiona moments similar to what we got in Episode 3 for Rhysha.

Crips posted: »

Hmm, if Tellltale Staff was stalking our thread, then maybe it means something! #RhyionaConfirmedForEp4?

• i have 168 ;_;

I woke up to like 80 new comments, damn. NICE

• aww. Whats everyone's reaction though?

Crips posted: »

No. And I have those choices

• Sometimes when I'm actually looking at the thread no one comments. Then I look away for literally a minute and there's like 15 new ones.

xfuriouss posted: »

i have 168 ;_;

• lel, I found unused audio of Vaughn asking Rhys if he should make a move on Athena ;3

• edited June 2015

What the fuck Vaughn.

Vasquez died and you're already moving on? Is this really how the mighty Vausquez's ended?

I'm so disappointed in you.

Poogers555 posted: »

lel, I found unused audio of Vaughn asking Rhys if he should make a move on Athena ;3

• This happens a lot unfortunately. :/

Sometimes when I'm actually looking at the thread no one comments. Then I look away for literally a minute and there's like 15 new ones.

• Very frequently. I think it's safe to go check something out and when I come back bam. Tons of new comments.

nohuhhuh posted: »

This happens a lot unfortunately.

• Also found lines of Rhys asking Fiona if the vending machine had any socks ;-;

What the fuck Vaughn. Vasquez died and you're already moving on? Is this really how the mighty Vausquez's ended? I'm so disappointed in you.

• D:

Did they seriously delete this?! WHY?!

Also found lines of Rhys asking Fiona if the vending machine had any socks ;-;

• it's only active when I'm not active! ;D

Still the best thread tho <3

Very frequently. I think it's safe to go check something out and when I come back bam. Tons of new comments.

• Wouldn't trade it for anything. :D

it's only active when I'm not active! ;D Still the best thread tho

• edited June 2015

Yeah come on, we need more sock jokes! ;---;

• Alt text

Yeah come on, we need more sock jokes! ;---;

• Alt text

(I made this before I joined this thread! ;D)

• WOW!

Also, I found a line I missed yesterday with the whole kiss Rhys thing, Fiona saying "Well, at first if you dont succeed..."

Damn Fiona, you thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• God damn all these missing lines are so... exiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sadly they are missing from the episode! >:(

WOW! Also, I found a line I missed yesterday with the whole kiss Rhys thing, Fiona saying "Well, at first if you dont succeed..." Damn Fiona, you thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited June 2015

Maybe some of these lines will appear in Ep4? Just like that conversation Fiona had with the Stranger.

I really hope that will be the case.

God damn all these missing lines are so... exiting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sadly they are missing from the episode! >:(

• Cute! The son already recognised the ship. <3

(I made this before I joined this thread! ;D)

• edited June 2015

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb.

Fiona wanting to feel if his lips are as smooth as he is. :^)

WOW! Also, I found a line I missed yesterday with the whole kiss Rhys thing, Fiona saying "Well, at first if you dont succeed..." Damn Fiona, you thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Of Course! It was meant to be!

Cute! The son already recognised the ship.

• Or possibly slapping him again, she also says they should have done something to him because it would have been fun and that his face makes a funny sound when its slapped

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Fiona wanting to feel if his lips are as smooth as he is. :^)

• I'm really really hoping this!! I need the next episode to be a Rhyiona festival!! :)
    (wow I misspelled Rhyiona and my phone offered me the right word immediately)

buntingsir posted: »

Maybe some of these lines will appear in Ep4? Just like that conversation Fiona had with the Stranger. I really hope that will be the case.

• Yeah, it's probably just because I had just finished the episode and was really angry. And I mean really. But I'm fine now! A good nights rest is the best medicine. ;)

Yeah, people were really bitter on Tuesday. We're not quitters, though. Ever.

• They should have drawn on his face like that Jigglypuff lmao

Or possibly slapping him again, she also says they should have done something to him because it would have been fun and that his face makes a funny sound when its slapped

• It was a sign. :P

Of Course! It was meant to be!

• Clearly your phone knows what's up. :^)

Rhyiona festival... sounds gorgeous.

I'm really really hoping this!! I need the next episode to be a Rhyiona festival!! (wow I misspelled Rhyiona and my phone offered me the right word immediately)

• Great to hear you're better. Welcome back!

Yeah, it's probably just because I had just finished the episode and was really angry. And I mean really. But I'm fine now! A good nights rest is the best medicine.

• I kinda want to write Dumpy in the future but I'm so lost on how to write his character. ;-;

• edited June 2015

Thanks for having me! :)

Great to hear you're better. Welcome back!

• Alt text

Thanks for having me!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.