Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Better than my puns.

Alt text

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Okay, this pun came on my mind this morning at 5am (pls don't judge) What does Kenny want to find? A Loader Boat.

• So he continues being jerk. It's... predictable. :'D

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

TPS Jack was really interesting for me. It was nice seeing that he always was sort of a dick, so he wanst some sympathetic person before villain. But it was interesting seeing him advance from who he was due to what happened to him

• If anyone wrote an AU about teenage Rhys and Fiona I would explode from cuteness.

And about art: it will be cool to see fanfic with AU where teenage Rhys (cute little fluffy home-ish boy) meets Fiona (little badass thief) and they have to deal with some troubles together.

• ur not my mum i talk hovewer i want

ABigBadWolf posted: »

dont talk 2 me like that

• I wrote something sort of like this a while back... I can repost it if you'd like because you'd have to dig through tons of pages to find it.

kristi78968 posted: »

If anyone wrote an AU about teenage Rhys and Fiona I would explode from cuteness.

• @ABigBadWolf wrote one... but it was a long time ago (in thread time).

If anyone wrote an AU about teenage Rhys and Fiona I would explode from cuteness.

• Ah Sonic you beat us once more...

I wrote something sort of like this a while back... I can repost it if you'd like because you'd have to dig through tons of pages to find it.

• i am ur new mum now

Quiff posted: »

ur not my mum i talk hovewer i want

• YES PLEASE.

I wrote something sort of like this a while back... I can repost it if you'd like because you'd have to dig through tons of pages to find it.

• He´s weird and she doesn´t like him at first.

She doesn´t hate him -- hate is too strong of a word -- but he´s intriguing in an irritating way and she can´t put her finger on it. He´s got a stupid sock puppet and he´s missing an arm but he also exudes pride and perhaps a little bit of arrogance and it angers her irrationally.

He bumps into her on accident when she´s trying to nab someone´s wallet and it´s already a sour first encounter now that she missed her chance of having something to bring back to Felix tonight. She´s got a little sister to take care of and something like this could mean a night without a meal for her; she´d barely laid eyes on him and he was already making it to her black list.

"Watch it!"

He takes a step back, stunned, his one arm held up in defence and she almost snorts when she thinks that would do him no good if she really was planning on attacking him. He quickly composes himself and she notices he´s around her age.

"You were the one in the way. You be careful."

He sounds snotty and like puberty hasn´t been kind to him but he is sorta cute in a strange way. He´s dressing strangely though, not like most people in Pandora, and she can´t help but be curious about him.

"You´re not even from around here," she risks, "you´ve got no right telling me what to do."

He seems indignant for a few moments until he exhales loudly and runs his hand through his wavy hair and she wants to punch him for his attitude.

"Well, my dad is Hyperion. I have every right to tell you what to do! "

The surprise is stronger than the anger when she recognises the name but her voice still comes out in a growl that makes him visibly gulp and take a step back; she can already tell what this kid is like. He puts up a front to keep a reputation but he´s a kid like any other. Just with an image to uphold. It´s pathetically sad, if she really thinks about it.

"Hyperion? You mean the assholes that completely ruin this planet? You´re part of them?"

"Yeah!" He doesn´t even seem to notice her disdain in the midst of his excitement. "I am! Or... well, I will be... when I´m older. And I get my new arm."

"Your new arm?"

"Yeah, I..." he subconsciously pats his side, "I got rid of it so I need a new one..."

"You got rid of it?" She´s thrown off balance at the implication. "Why would you get rid of your arm?"

"If you don´t make sacrifices up there you don´t advance. My dad adviced me to do it and get a cybernetic replacement. They´re really cool and they can help you get far!"

She´s mortified but he doesn´t seem to be; the dreamy look on his face completely gives away how much he believes in this and she feels kind of sorry that they´ve managed to brainwash him to this point.

"Are you serious?" She doesn´t care that she sounds harsh. She knows what it feels like to struggle and she knows this kid she really doesn´t know is struggling without realising it. Why she´s feeling the need to help him, she can´t tell, but she figures she just can´t stand ignorance. "They made you get rid of your arm. Not a freaking piece of paper or something like that. Your arm."

"It´s for a good cause!" He seems adamant and childish but she supposes that not going through was she has she shouldn´t expect him to be as mature as she is.

"Yeah, okay, you´ll regret this in a couple of years and by then you´ll see I was right. What are you even doing down here?"

"Oh," he seems surprised at her interest and a little taken aback and his cheeks turn a bit rosy, "my dad just has some business around here and I didn´t want to be alone, so..."

"Oh yeah," she crosses her arms, "more business to screw us over. Great."

"Hey!" He yells, voice cracking and this time she does snort. "Don´t say that about my dad."

"Okay, whatever," she gives in with a playful nod of her head, "I won´t judge people I don´t know. But you guys still suck."

He pouts like a five year old and she has an idea. Maybe he´s not so bad but that just gives her free reign to act more like her usual self. And thus, with her thieving skills, she outsmarts him easily.

"Hey, look over there!"

He does because he´s naive and he doesn´t know that she´ll steal his most prized possession. When he does realise it, he gasps and tries to get out of her graps to no avail.

"Mr. Froggy Wiggles!"

She almost doubles over in laughter at the name, still holding the sock puppet up and holds him back with her elbow. He´s not strong enough for her and she´s taller than him, to her delight, so he´s stuck begging for mercy.

"Let him go! What did he do to you?"

She´s mischievously smiling at his frantic gestures but quickly grows bored and perhaps a bit sorry for the boy and eventually gives it back. He holds it close to his head, tearing up a bit and she thinks he really mustn´t be that bad.

"Hey, cheer up, it was a joke."

She nudges the back of his neck while he´s crouching, holding the puppet close before shyly scratching the back of his neck and getting up. Suddenly, he perks up.

"You never told me your name." It´s true, she realises. She´s been messing with a complete stranger. "I´m Rhys, by the way."

"...Fiona." She concedes, deciding he´s probably truthworthy.

"Nice to meet you. I´m glad I could make a friend."

She doesn´t deny it.

A beeping coming from his pocket alerts him and he quickly presses a button on a device a bit too complicated for her, mumbling a "coming" before shoving it back in.

"Um... I have to go. Dad´s calling me." He sounds upset and she´s genuinely surprised that she managed to get to him.

"Alright," she offers, ruffling his head, "don´t get into trouble, kid."

He doesn´t seem offended at the patronising name and simply nods, the blush making its way back onto his cheeks and she doesn´t let him go very far without pointing it out to him.

"Oh," she shouts, smiling impishly, "don´t get a crush on me. It´s not like we´ll see each other again."

She can see the tips of his ears turn red and he just runs faster as her laughter rings in his ears.

-

Years later, they do see each other again.

They don´t remember.

Here you go. :)

YES PLEASE.

• Alt text

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ah Sonic you beat us once more...

• Was away for an hour and 50 new comments. I expected worse.

• 50 comments is more than most threads get in their lifetime lmao

Crips posted: »

Was away for an hour and 50 new comments. I expected worse.

• Alt text

And this is me running away because I have to go:

Alt text

• Why does Jack need to tell Rhys not to sleep with her? Maybe because Rhys has been thinking a lot about it in that little brain of his, which is where Jack lives... RHYIONA CONFIRMED!

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh Telltale, you so funny. ಠ_ಠ Reverse psyhology? Jack gives Fiona 9/10 and Sasha 8/10. More confirmation that he ships Rhyiona (if it was ever needed!)

• Alt text

"If you were an object you'd be a dictionary."

Alt text

"...Why?"

Alt text

"Because you add meaning to my life."

Alt text

"!!!"

IT'S BACK.

• Hello. I have been following this thread for awhile now. S I have come to say, how ya doing? :3

• You guys post some pretty cool stuff. :D

• So adorable. :'>

He´s weird and she doesn´t like him at first. She doesn´t hate him -- hate is too strong of a word -- but he´s intriguing in an irritatin

• I suppose this question was asked ages before, but how old is Rhys? In your canon, of course. 'Cause we know Fiona's age 29 with help of Rhys' cybernethics, but what about Rhys himself?

• Hey there! Nice to officially have you here!

Alt text

Hello. I have been following this thread for awhile now. S I have come to say, how ya doing?

• Welcome to our big family. :з

Alt text

Hello. I have been following this thread for awhile now. S I have come to say, how ya doing?

• I think somewhere like 27-30. Telltale, confirm his age.

I suppose this question was asked ages before, but how old is Rhys? In your canon, of course. 'Cause we know Fiona's age 29 with help of Rhys' cybernethics, but what about Rhys himself?

• I have shipped Rhyiona for almost all my life. Can I join you guys?

• well.. everything rhyiona related is great! btw, welcome to the family bro/sis<3

You guys post some pretty cool stuff.

• Aww your all so welcoming. C:

• OF COURSE YOU CAN! Though, that makes me question how old you are if you shipped Rhyiona all your life! XD

Alt text

I have shipped Rhyiona for almost all my life. Can I join you guys?

• Of course you can join! We would love to have you. <3

I have shipped Rhyiona for almost all my life. Can I join you guys?

• Thank you. <3

So adorable. :'>

• I'm thinking this too.

I think somewhere like 27-30. Telltale, confirm his age.

• You know what my favorite scene of all is? When Fiona says that they are friends at Scooter's. If you know what I mean?

• Rhyiona confirmed! (I have always wanted to say that)

HeartOfGold posted: »

Oh Telltale, you so funny. ಠ_ಠ Reverse psyhology? Jack gives Fiona 9/10 and Sasha 8/10. More confirmation that he ships Rhyiona (if it was ever needed!)

• Friendly reminder never to hurt Rhys' feelings

Alt text

You know what my favorite scene of all is? When Fiona says that they are friends at Scooter's. If you know what I mean?

• His face is so happy/shocked then, so heartbroken. I cri everytiem. :'C

Friendly reminder never to hurt Rhys' feelings

• me trying to keep up with all the icons

Alt text

• Thanks so much! (I'm a sis. Also a cheetah.)

Kruzii posted: »

well.. everything rhyiona related is great! btw, welcome to the family bro/sis<3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.