Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• WisemanwolfGODthing BRO fist!!!!!!!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

BRO... FOR BRO!

• Zombie Vasquez confirmed? >:)

what no :O I don't want Vaughn to die, he's Rhys' bro and yet, I want him to be with Vasquez making him uncomfortable with his abs

• edited June 2015

1 and 3! WE MUST KNOW WHERE THE OTHER CHILD IS!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi! So I'm still kinda having that stupid art block but instead of rolling in self pity I decided to forget all of those big drawing project

• GTFO Infinite
    Fite me irl u auzzy rhack

DAWN YES

• Alt text

Don't worry Wolf I always got your back C= .

• Plot twist: Turns out Rhys and Fiona are ex-boyfriend and girlfriend and secretly behind our backs they are repairing their relationship.

Telltale hire me

• when I post in another thread

Alt text

• If you ever played the pre - sequel before that's how the intro starts so we have a very high chance seeing Rhyiona space ship.

Quiff posted: »

And so far avery opening have been different from one another. Well they're all filmed in vehicles but the setting has different. Ep 4 rocket ship to helios maybe?

• Thanks Wolf, you're seriously the best! <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2cnxAghtAs

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Thanks Wolf, you're seriously the best!

• Rapunzel Rhys and me painting like 2 years old kid.

You ask WHY, I answer BECAUSE I CAN.

Alt text

• I would sell my soul to Satan for this.

Plot twist: Turns out Rhys and Fiona are ex-boyfriend and girlfriend and secretly behind our backs they are repairing their relationship. Telltale hire me

• I will pay someone all of my money to make this an actual movie

Rapunzel Rhys and me painting like 2 years old kid. You ask WHY, I answer BECAUSE I CAN.

• I would pay telltale a million bucks to make this happen

Plot twist: Turns out Rhys and Fiona are ex-boyfriend and girlfriend and secretly behind our backs they are repairing their relationship. Telltale hire me

• Alt text

Rapunzel Rhys and me painting like 2 years old kid. You ask WHY, I answer BECAUSE I CAN.

• Then when they decide to get back together their captor catch them kissing.

I would sell my soul to Satan for this.

• Confirmed

Zombie Vasquez confirmed?

• I would sell someone else's soul to Satan for this.

Then when they decide to get back together their captor catch them kissing.

• I can hook you up ;D

I would sell my soul to Satan for this.

• I'll become a part of the telltale writing squad so I can make this happen. No need to pay B)

I would pay telltale a million bucks to make this happen

• Are you Satan?

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

I can hook you up ;D

• And as wisemanwolfGodthing and his best pal chewy ride off on the back of a loader bot they gave each other BRO FIST because they knew in there heart that they loved one an other and it was the perfect moment for a BRO fist now THAT'S BRO, BRO!!!!!!!!!! C=

• Yeah she got my respect that she stood up right after Brick punched her. If it was me I would wake up just in time to play EP 4....EUREKA!

armis37 posted: »

Something for you guys - I know it's stupid, but w/e xD

• But you don't need Satan wolf remember you are wisemanwolfGODthing!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Satan?

• Yeah sorry, I'm already drawing the next part! :) next time there will be a longer voting time!

(I should have edited that post oops)

Quiff posted: »

I vote for #1 too ducky, but maybe I'm too late?

• I'll fight Satan Wolf 1v1 m8

But you don't need Satan wolf remember you are wisemanwolfGODthing!!!!!!!!!!

• This hair aura spread some love it the air.

I was trying to paint some Fiona falling in love, and then I got this

Alt text

And I dropped it.

Cause you know.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

And I lol'd too much.

• Alt text

This hair aura spread some love it the air. I was trying to paint some Fiona falling in love, and then I got this And I dropped it. Cause you know. SHAME SHAME SHAME And I lol'd too much.

• Another plot twist because reasons: They are having a baby

• BATTLE OF THE GODS

I'll fight Satan Wolf 1v1 m8

• Glorious

• Satan? HAH! Call me the King of Hell!

Alt text

Are you Satan?

• Additional plot twist: Rhys is actually a good father

Another plot twist because reasons: They are having a baby

• Well we already know this, Loader Bot and Gortys remeber B)

Additional plot twist: Rhys is actually a good father

• Another additional plot twist: Fiona will have twins

• We can actually see it. He cares about LB and Gortys like really good pop. :з

• umm.. can we be a husky? :))

photo

@Kruzii - Penguin @buntingsir - Bird (Painted bunting) @Crips - Panda @RedHounds - Hound @CrazedRabbit - Rabbit @JumpyJoey -

• This is like the third additional plot twist: One is a boy named Kyle and the other is a girl named Lily. They both look like Fiona but Lily has Rhys' eyes.

(wow 4 children)

Crips posted: »

Another additional plot twist: Fiona will have twins

• Weeeeellllll...they did kiss...sorta...ish. As in Telltale didn't use it and for good reason. (Maybe ep.4 or 5 will be the right time for them!) http://vocaroo.com/i/s1xsFrMOWSqZ

Still cute I wonder how the next intro is going to start so far all of the intro's are awesome.C= Ep2 is still my favorite intro but not

• Round1 FIGHT MORTAL COMBAT MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND WISEMANWOLFGODTHING WINS FLAWLESS VICTORY. ROUND 2 FIGHT THE CROWD IS GETTING WILD THIS COULD BE A CLOSE FIGHT OH NO SATAN IS BEATING UP WISEMANWOLFGODTHING THIS DOSE NOT LOOK GOOD FOR WOLF FOLKS OH WAIT SOMEONE TOSSED A SOMETHING TO WOLF WAIT ITS HIS BEST PAL CHEWY HE GAVE HIM A POWER UP IS THAT CHEATING NO THERE ARE NO RULES IN MORTAL COMBAT. OH GOD WOLF IS GETTING ANGRY HOLY RHYIONA HIS HUGE ULTRASUPERMEGAWISEMANWOLFGODTHINGFINAL FORM OH RHYIONA IT'S TO AWESOME TO BEAUTIFUL FINISH HIM ULTRASUPERMEGAWISEMANWOLFGODTHING WOLF WINS FLAWLESS VICTORY ULTRASUPERMEGAFATALITIE THE RHYIONA IS STRONG IN THIS ONE THAT'S ULTRASUPERMEGABOR, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll fight Satan Wolf 1v1 m8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.