Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

sasha does not believe your sh*t (I can't get tired of this expression)

• sasha said "we can't take it down with these weapons!" while you killed a rakkhive in the stomach of a leviathan with such weapons in borderlands 2! I mean come on and aim for the head, damn it!

NEVER FORGET

• Anyone else thinks this was a little nod to our beloved 'promise' scene in Ep. 1?

Alt text

Alt text

• I actually waited for rhys to raise his finger :D "pinky promise?"

armis37 posted: »

Anyone else thinks this was a little nod to our beloved 'promise' scene in Ep. 1?

• That's why I myself clicked on "promise", I was hoping so haaaarrrd...

Still, cute moment.

Dracu98 posted: »

I actually waited for rhys to raise his finger "pinky promise?"

• edited June 2015

Not really a spoiler. Just a lot of images. Made this in Gmod. It's kind of crappy, but I did it impulsively. Only Fiona's expression could change so everyone else is pretty deadpan.

Alt text
    YAY RHYSHA!!
    Alt text
    New Ship: Fiona x Money = Fioney!
    Alt text
    Poor Bandit... :'(
    Alt text
    Watch out Athena!! A wild Lilith appeared!
    Alt text
    Tiny Tina gets all the kills!
    Alt text
    Don't touch the hat!!!
    Alt text
    The whole scenario. It poses many questions. Why was it made? Why is Rhys pointing at the computer? Why is Lileth flying? Why haven't I already burnt this monstrosity with fire?
    We may never know...

• Well Gmod is supposed to be filled with madness :D so this definitely is awesome and yeah i agree both gmod/sfm need better TFTB models because they don't have face posing

• Nice work man :)

Also, as @mrjimjamjamie (dude, I hate your nickname xD) said, Gmod is filled with madness. So are Borderlands. When you mix them up, you get DOUBLE MADNESS! ;)

• edited June 2015

Also, forgot to take pic or mention that Jack's other hand is reaching for Sasha's * ahem * Derriere, in reference to a certain thing that might happen if you trust him...
    Also thx for the positive replies. This is only my second time making something in Gmod. Not had it long.
    Maybe I should use something I'm more familiar with to create fan... stuff, like oil paints or something...

• It's gmod...

Alt text

Is it supposed to make sense?

• edited June 2015

lol you can just call me Jamie, actually now that i think about it thats probably what i should of put in the first place :D but yeah i agree Double madness

Nice work man Also, as @mrjimjamjamie (dude, I hate your nickname xD) said, Gmod is filled with madness. So are Borderlands. When you mix them up, you get DOUBLE MADNESS!

• Go ahead and create anything you like with what you like, we'll be waiting for it :)

Also, forgot to take pic or mention that Jack's other hand is reaching for Sasha's * ahem * Derriere, in reference to a certain thing that m

• You sir, make a valid point. I shall retreat to my study and ponder this immensely.

It's gmod... Is it supposed to make sense?

• I'll remember this so I won't need to type your full nickname again xD

lol you can just call me Jamie, actually now that i think about it thats probably what i should of put in the first place but yeah i agree Double madness

• How you activated him ? I seen him but i dont know how to activate a fight

NEVER FORGET

• I need to try do something in G mod

Also, forgot to take pic or mention that Jack's other hand is reaching for Sasha's * ahem * Derriere, in reference to a certain thing that m

• what exactly are you talking about?

SzymeG posted: »

How you activated him ? I seen him but i dont know how to activate a fight

• Yeah, that's why I picked that. I thought they would mention the pinkie swear. Oh well...

Anyone else thinks this was a little nod to our beloved 'promise' scene in Ep. 1?

• I have no idea what's going on there, but I love it anyway. Great job! :D

• About Rakk hive in Dlc Robot Revolution

what exactly are you talking about?

• Aww yeah! Only 93 likes left! :D

200 incoming by the end of the summer. I called the 100, I was right. You'll see, by the end, we'll have 200!

• Rakk Hive - The Misunderstood Hero

NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGET

• Still the ,, you should never ile to me Sasha" line was priceless

That's why I myself clicked on "promise", I was hoping so haaaarrrd... Still, cute moment.

• Do it!
    With Garry's mod, the only limitation is your IMAGINATION
    Well, there's also technical limitations...
    Alt text

I need to try do something in G mod

• robot revolution? I didn't knew about that, the only DLC where I know about a rakkhive is the captain scarlett-dlc

About Rakk hive in Dlc Robot Revolution

• Wish I could draw :I I keep having to restart my product. It'll come eventually guys :P

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Pipas posted: »

Then welcome aboard, DictatorAsylum!

• So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time.

Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

Alt text

• Alt text

Jesus Carley that's so horrible!

So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time. Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

• Did you play in Borderlands ? I mean Borderlands 1 ?

robot revolution? I didn't knew about that, the only DLC where I know about a rakkhive is the captain scarlett-dlc

• Alt text

So, guys. I've gone for something a little... darker this time. Hope you packed your bags, cause we're about to go on a feels trip.

• My reaction if this happened in one of the episodes...
    Alt text
    WHY TELLTALE!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

• How you changedthe face model ?

• Alt text

• Source FilmMaker

How you changedthe face model ?

• edited June 2015

In garry's mod, you use the face posing tool. Hold Q and scroll down the menu on the right to find it. Select tool, fire off a round at the face to select it (a ring will appear around the face to show that it is selected). Use the Q menu to edit the face. Not all faces are posable and some get a little... disproportionate (See my post above) when you try to edit them, especially when selecting premade expressions.

Edit: I need to get myself some of that SFM.

How you changedthe face model ?

• aaah, that explains it. I got the goty-edition of borderlands 1, but I haven't played it since I played bl 2 before it and now it just seems to be too old for me. also, I can't get mad mel done

Did you play in Borderlands ? I mean Borderlands 1 ?

• edited June 2015

What map is this?
    Edit: Thx...
    Sasha: It's okay guys! It was only a graze!!! I'm fine!!!
    Alt text

• I know but it dont work with model from TFTB

In garry's mod, you use the face posing tool. Hold Q and scroll down the menu on the right to find it. Select tool, fire off a round at the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.