Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• He's telling the truth it wouldn't be the same without you :)

Wow. I'm almost tearing up here. You really don't know how much that means to me. Thank you so much :')

• Congrats on 100 likes guys ^-^

Green613 posted: »

Congrats on 100 likes guys ^-^

• Aww, thanks Wolf <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and everything you've achieved so far -- it's really a feat! Thank you for being our friends (and neighbours ;P) and keeping this section a fun place to be in. You guys are the best.

• I'm great! C:

Ah, I think I've seen you on the Rhyona thread. Welcome, we are currently doing great considering the milestone we just reached. How are you?

• I remember we barely had 30 likes :P So you've come a long way

• But you'll never have me

bigdogg0821 posted: »

I remember we barely had 30 likes :P So you've come a long way

• tfw you miss the 100th like

Alt text

Anyone screencapped it? We need to display it somewhere. Just kidding, 101 likes are cool too. :D

Anyway, since armis already got the speach covered, I'll make this shorter than usual. :P

Looking back, I'm extremely proud of the progress this thread made. There were only a few of us at the beggining, but the thread slowly became one of the largest threads of the TftB section. Seriously, we were celebrating 80 likes few days ago and now we're already on the 101st like! Wow, that's incredible!

I'd like to thank

• all the Rhyshas who joined this thread, you guys surely know how to make the discussion lively for almost 3 months. :D

• Rhyionas for being the best neighbours we could wish for.

• all the lurkers who didn't join us, but gave a like anyway. (You can join us now, just a leave a comment. We don't bite. :P)

• mods for tolerating our shippy stuff on forums.

• and Telltale staff for creating this amazing game. (and especially certain scene in Episode 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Now I propose a toast. To the months of shipping ahead of us!

Alt text

• Hi, welcome to the forums! :D Doing great, thanks. :P

Hello I'm kinda new around here. How are you guys doing? I come in peace. C:

• To shipping! To Borderlands! To Rhysha!

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

tfw you miss the 100th like Anyone screencapped it? We need to display it somewhere. Just kidding, 101 likes are cool too. Anyway

• You...What have you done to your avatar? Are you kidding me?

SzymeG posted: »

Carley ... Without You and a lot of guys like you THIS will be impossible Keep going Carley

• Thanks Wolf!

No, you're the best! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and everything you've achieved so far -- it's really a feat! Thank you for being our friends (and neighbours ;P) and keeping this section a fun place to be in. You guys are the best.

• Alt text

Thanks Wolf! No, you're the best!

• Thanks Green! :)

Green613 posted: »

Congrats on 100 likes guys ^-^

• edited June 2015

You know what is the funniest ?

I tried this a whole week ... And after that what happend in USA it worked ... I dont know why

But now when i look on Facebook i see rainbow everywhere

I just wanted to have a mark but you are sick and you have a lot of work so i tried on my owm because i dont wanted to interrupt you

GrumpyDof posted: »

You...What have you done to your avatar? Are you kidding me?

• Lol, that's actually pretty funny xD

I like it!

You know what is the funniest ? I tried this a whole week ... And after that what happend in USA it worked ... I dont know why But now

• Are you guys ready to kill all telltale crew if they don't make at least one kissing scene in ep 4?

• Alt text

Are you guys ready to kill all telltale crew if they don't make at least one kissing scene in ep 4?

• Alt text

You know what is the funniest ? I tried this a whole week ... And after that what happend in USA it worked ... I dont know why But now

• Thank you Grumpy but you seriously should rest :D

• To victory!

Alt text

tfw you miss the 100th like Anyone screencapped it? We need to display it somewhere. Just kidding, 101 likes are cool too. Anyway

• I'm sick not dead and i've nothing else to do. Lying in the bed is too boring for me.

Thank you Grumpy but you seriously should rest

• Alt text

Are you guys ready to kill all telltale crew if they don't make at least one kissing scene in ep 4?

• edited June 2015

i just woke up and I miss the hundreth like? Damn living in Pacific Time.

Just wow. I remember when this thread was first made with only a handful of us. It's so great to see so many new faces on it, it really feels like a community now. I can't wait to see what so much talent can create.

Going through the first few pages here, there was a lot of animosity between us and the Rhyiona shippers. Now we have Green liking our thread to help us to 100. We've come a long way, and I want to say thanks to the Rhyiona shippers that have become friends. You are what makes this enjoyable. :D

Alt text

• Alt text

• Just wanted confirmation but...Is that Vasquez at 0:45 ?

Vasquez?

• Yeah Joe and Vasquez have the same voice actor

Just wanted confirmation but...Is that Vasquez at 0:45 ? Vasquez?

• If you show Green you can be arrogant as he is (sometimes) and respect him for that, he will respect you :)

LoseMyHome posted: »

i just woke up and I miss the hundreth like? Damn living in Pacific Time. Just wow. I remember when this thread was first made with only

• Indeed. I love Patrick Warburton.

Just wanted confirmation but...Is that Vasquez at 0:45 ? Vasquez?

• I know you pain Bro

I'm sick not dead and i've nothing else to do. Lying in the bed is too boring for me.

• Hey do you imagine Vasquez saying that actual quote to Rhys?

Leluch123 posted: »

Yeah Joe and Vasquez have the same voice actor

• Alt text

• hahahaha OMG that would be hilarious, I hope that Vasquez somehow survived or be ressurected and Robot zombie thing

Hey do you imagine Vasquez saying that actual quote to Rhys?

• A walk through the romantic forest.

Alt text

• Alt text

• Gorgeous

A walk through the romantic forest.

• Hmmm I can't decide whenever they're after or before

Alt text

A walk through the romantic forest.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.