Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• 1 MORE COME ON SOMEONE MAKE IT REAL!

How many of us are watching this counter go up? I'm entranced...

• HYPE!HYPE!HYPE!

Leluch123 posted: »

1 MORE COME ON SOMEONE MAKE IT REAL!

• One left !

Alt text

How many of us are watching this counter go up? I'm entranced...

• Before the time comes, I just wanted to say... It's been an honor lurking around reading Rhysha comments!!!

SzymeG posted: »

One left !

• Wait what? NO PLZ. MERSEA!

GrumpyDof posted: »

To the Pacific you go...

• Mer ? Sea ? You're asking for it !

stevean2 posted: »

Wait what? NO PLZ. MERSEA!

• Sadly I do not live in the ocean. xD

Yeah, I just noticed the others on the UK island. Woops. I thought you all lived in the ocean!

• Welcome to Rhysha

I notice from your map that you dont have any Rhysha shippers in the UK. Well I'd like to introduce myself as the very first! Edit: Ignore me. For my Perception is at level 1 and I have sinned

• Alt text

Green613 posted: »

I can only return the favor since you did it for my thread ^-^ Though now that this is finally happening I must tell you something. You a

• Alt text

One left !

• You're welcome :)

Thanks

• Alt text

One left !

• Grumpy ,can you give me the name of font you are using in Rhysha mark ?

Mer ? Sea ? You're asking for it !

• edited June 2015

Hey, sorry if this is a little off topic it's just to ask if anyone knows if someone has uploaded a silent decisions play through of episode 3 yet?

Couldn't find the right thread to ask so decided to ask you guys, you're a friendly bunch! ^^

• Wolfsburg

Grumpy ,can you give me the name of font you are using in Rhysha mark ?

• Your welcome guys!! xxxx

• YES!

Alt text

100th Like

• Hey, sorry if this is a little off topic it's just to ask if anyone knows if someone has uploaded a silent decisions play through of episode 3 yet? Couldn't find the right thread to ask so decided to ask you guys, you're a friendly bunch! ^^

• Alt text

100 LIKES !

ALL HAIL RHYSHA !

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Quick, everyone listen to the Rhysha theme at the top of the thread for EXTRA EFFECT!!!!!

• Thank you kindly <3

Wolfsburg

• Alt text

Quick, everyone listen to the Rhysha theme at the top of the thread for EXTRA EFFECT!!!!!

• Hello I'm kinda new around here. How are you guys doing? I come in peace. C:

• edited June 2015

Well, guys and girls, the long awaited moment has come...

Our thread has achieved 100 likes! 100 freaking likes! That's unbelievable. I'd like to thank everyone who upvoted this thread :)

I'd like to use this moment to congratulate all of us for achieving this marvelous milestone. Really, it's kinda difficult to express myself. You guys have created a miracle here - the best shipping thread there ever was! We started from the bottom, greatly outnumbered by Rhyiona thread, but we filled this thread with our faith in Rhysha, with insanely good art, verbal creations, fanfics, all sorts of stuff which was eye-candy! So, to be shorter, I'd like to express my gratitude to those, who:

• created all sorts of matter of art in this thread
    • chatted and joked around, keeping the atmosphere going
    • never abandoned this thread
    • lurked and were too shy to show up, but always supported us
    • ship Rhyiona. Yes, you too guys! After all, it'd be so boring without you ;)
    • showed an example to every other shipper on how to behave and don't enforce your opinion on others
    • and to many others, who are as great as everyone here!

I'm glad to be a part of this thread, which has so many amazing people, who were here from the start or joined later - it doesn't matter, because you're all here now! Together, we all filled this thread with such wonderful treasures that would make Vault Hunters' mouths water! Congratulations to us! And here's a toast to another 100 likes!

Alt text

Alt text

• Ah, I think I've seen you on the Rhyona thread.
    Welcome, we are currently doing great considering the milestone we just reached.
    How are you?

Hello I'm kinda new around here. How are you guys doing? I come in peace. C:

• I'm team Rhyiona, but that's nice of you to thank us. We wish you the best of luck too. And congrats! :D

• edited June 2015

I want to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and everything you've achieved so far -- it's really a feat!

Thank you for being our friends (and neighbours ;P) and keeping this section a fun place to be in.

You guys are the best.

• edited June 2015
    armis37 posted: »

Well, guys and girls, the long awaited moment has come... Our thread has achieved 100 likes! 100 freaking likes! That's unbelievable. I'

• Awww thanks dude ;)

Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I want to congratulate you guys on all your hard work and everything you've achieved so far -- it's really a feat! Thank you for being our friends (and neighbours ;P) and keeping this section a fun place to be in. You guys are the best.

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Awww thanks dude

• Guys. I'm speechless. I'm actually speechless right now.

We've reached over 100 likes. 100 freaking likes! That's amazing.

Armis has already given a mighty speech, so I'll keep this short and sweet. But I just want to say thank you.

Thank you to everyone that's made this thread what it is to this day. It was only a couple days ago that we reached 80+ likes, and now to reach this milestone? Incredible. Simply incredible.

Keep being awesome guys. And once again, here's to the near future.

Alt text

• Alt text

Guys. I'm speechless. I'm actually speechless right now. We've reached over 100 likes. 100 freaking likes! That's amazing. Armis has a

• Carley ... Without You and a lot of guys like you THIS will be impossible

Keep going Carley :D

Guys. I'm speechless. I'm actually speechless right now. We've reached over 100 likes. 100 freaking likes! That's amazing. Armis has a

• Wow. I'm almost tearing up here. You really don't know how much that means to me.

Thank you so much :')

Carley ... Without You and a lot of guys like you THIS will be impossible Keep going Carley

Sign in to comment in this discussion.