Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You dont hear about GIMP ... i took only 5 h

first time? well its pretty good, how exactly did you do this?

• Grumpy will need your location

Axton posted: »

This Rhysha world map is really well done, I would like to be added

• Man, fuck GIMP. I really don't like it :/

SzymeG posted: »

You dont hear about GIMP ... i took only 5 h

• edited June 2015

I didn't get that scene, since I trusted Fiona, but I watched that part with Jack on youtube over and over again. It was really funny and the voice actor really nailed it (again). I loved the part "And here I though you were just a dweeb. But no, you're a buff dweeb!" or the whole smacking/punching sequence xD

mirashade posted: »

If I'm honest, I know I shouldn't like it as much as I do because it messes up chances of Rhys and Sasha getting together, but I love the sc

• Right?? It's generally hilarious and great. I'd never let that be in my main playthrough, but I still love it.

armis37 posted: »

I didn't get that scene, since I trusted Fiona, but I watched that part with Jack on youtube over and over again. It was really funny and th

• oh yeah i used to use gimp back in the days i use Photoshop these days, i went from paint to gimp to Photoshop

You dont hear about GIMP ... i took only 5 h

• Never ever xD

mirashade posted: »

Right?? It's generally hilarious and great. I'd never let that be in my main playthrough, but I still love it.

• edited June 2015

I have REALLY shitty conection last *time even comments are loading around 1 minute :(

I Already have Gimp at my computer so ... I work with that i have

armis37 posted: »

Man, fuck GIMP. I really don't like it

• Sorry to hear that bro :(

I know Gimp can create really nice works, I just hate it personally xD

I have REALLY shitty conection last *time even comments are loading around 1 minute I Already have Gimp at my computer so ... I work with that i have

• 5 likes left

Pipas posted: »

Thanks Green, really appreciate it. 6 more likes.

• And a lot of medicine...

Grumpy will need your location

• its fine gimp is still good i would say its the 2nd best only behind Photoshop

I have REALLY shitty conection last *time even comments are loading around 1 minute I Already have Gimp at my computer so ... I work with that i have

• and your bank account number

Grumpy will need your location

• Italy, thanks Grumpy :)

GrumpyDof posted: »

And a lot of medicine...

• You are overworked ?

And a lot of medicine...

• edited June 2015

I notice from your map that you dont have any Rhysha shippers in the UK. Well I'd like to introduce myself as the very first!

Edit: Ignore me. For my Perception is at level 1 and I have sinned :(

• I'm sick... Being sick and geek isn't a good combination...

You are overworked ?

• We hope you are going to recover quick :D

Being sick is so Horrible :(

I'm sick... Being sick and geek isn't a good combination...

• edited June 2015

I'm on the map and from the UK too. ^.^

stevean2 posted: »

I notice from your map that you dont have any Rhysha shippers in the UK. Well I'd like to introduce myself as the very first! Edit: Ignore me. For my Perception is at level 1 and I have sinned

• We're gonna need a bigger map...

Or at least smaller icons.

But anyway nice! Hello Rhysha shipper!

I notice from your map that you dont have any Rhysha shippers in the UK. Well I'd like to introduce myself as the very first! Edit: Ignore me. For my Perception is at level 1 and I have sinned

• Yes please! If possible, a lilac one, which is what you get if you mix Rhys' signature light blue with Sasha's signature pink (it think her colour is pink due to her goggles, socks, hair piece thingy, and I think her splash background for her introdction is pink too). If not then just any colour will do. :)

Want a Rhysha?

• Keep one eye open at night.

Alt text

Now I'm scared.

Green613 posted: »

I can only return the favor since you did it for my thread ^-^ Though now that this is finally happening I must tell you something. You a

• Well as I said earlier, I hope you'll get better soon. :)

I'm sick... Being sick and geek isn't a good combination...

• Welcome to the Rhysha thread, stevean2! I hope Grumpy will find a way to squeeze you in. :D

• Something? It's beautiful! :O

My first fanart

• edited June 2015

I think they'll find out eventually since present Fiona already knows about Jack. Hopefully Sasha will understand. :D

Kinda worried how whole relationship is going to play out now because of me trusting Jack... I suppose it adds a little drama to the whole scenario I guess but still unsure. What about you guys, what do you think?

• 4 more likes.

Alt text

• I'm from the UK!

• I hope so! ^^

I think they'll find out eventually since present Fiona already knows about Jack. Hopefully Sasha will understand.

• Yeah, I just noticed the others on the UK island. Woops. I thought you all lived in the ocean! D:

I'm on the map and from the UK too. ^.^

• Thank you Pipas! :P

Welcome to the Rhysha thread, stevean2! I hope Grumpy will find a way to squeeze you in.

• YEAH! :D I only just noticed you guys in England and the like. I'm in England too. Your Icons covered it so much I just assumed you lived in the ocean, or hadnt stated your country

I'm from the UK!

• salute

We're gonna need a bigger map... Or at least smaller icons. But anyway nice! Hello Rhysha shipper!

• That's not my fault !

YEAH! I only just noticed you guys in England and the like. I'm in England too. Your Icons covered it so much I just assumed you lived in the ocean, or hadnt stated your country

• 3 more likes.

Alt text

4 more likes.

• Alt text

Yes please! If possible, a lilac one, which is what you get if you mix Rhys' signature light blue with Sasha's signature pink (it think her

• Chur. Yeah it is. It's always the grumpy cat's fault.

That's not my fault !

• To the Pacific you go...

Chur. Yeah it is. It's always the grumpy cat's fault.

• 2 more likes

Alt text

3 more likes.

• How many of us are watching this counter go up? I'm entranced...

2 more likes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.