Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• There's 2 episodes left, my friend. Don't quit on us just yet. ;)

Drbg posted: »

I love this ship but telltale seems to be sailing Sasha X Rhys which is disappointing.

• What if... what if she dies? When opening the Vault or something like that? shudders

Telltale pls ignore

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I hope so! One chance for Rhys and one for Fiona cause I'm greedy and wanna do it twice. She's that cute.

• I would literally cry. ;_; Anything but that. She deserves everything good.

armis37 posted: »

What if... what if she dies? When opening the Vault or something like that? shudders Telltale pls ignore

• I think I'd literally shout at my PC, something along the lines of "NOOOO, YOU BASTARDS!"

She deserves a lot of good, but you know, it's Borderlands... Rarely such characters get what they should :(

I would literally cry. ;_; Anything but that. She deserves everything good.

• Yes! Those are sockpuppets! :3 one is called Mr. Froggy Wiggles ;D

HeartOfGold posted: »

This is like a cuteness overload! Is one of those puppets made from The Sock?

• Telltale themselves are pretty known for doing terrible things to their cast. :( I just hope everyone makes it out alive of this... worried for Vaughn right now.

I think I'd literally shout at my PC, something along the lines of "NOOOO, YOU BASTARDS!" She deserves a lot of good, but you know, it's Borderlands... Rarely such characters get what they should

• edited June 2015

Ahem.

Guys, have you seen it? :">

Alt text

• Wow, this isn't even edited, I just tried it.

NICE

• RIP whole TWD cast :/

Well, it's Borderlands, yet again... It's very, very dangerous, but... it's Borderlands, where pretty much anything can happen and anyone can avoid death xD

I think I'm going to stick with my very unlikely to happen theory that Vaughn is going to become a Psycho lol

Telltale themselves are pretty known for doing terrible things to their cast. I just hope everyone makes it out alive of this... worried for Vaughn right now.

• RIP Luke, still so bitter over your stupid death...

I'd take that over losing him forever. :P I just have this nagging feeling someone's going to die eventually and with his little situation right now he raises alarm bells. :(

RIP whole TWD cast Well, it's Borderlands, yet again... It's very, very dangerous, but... it's Borderlands, where pretty much anything c

• edited June 2015

Gasp! You responded with a drawing!!! TAT I love you!

Also, great job with those drawings overall. Rhys eating ice cream, that Loader bot, awesomeness and cutenes hnng..

buntingsir posted: »

Yay, I'm so glad you liked it!

• yo, @Quiff, heard you're a nurse

• :^)

Kruzii posted: »

yo, @Quiff, heard you're a nurse

• It was kinda obvious that he's going to die after the scene in their shelter near the campfire, but I didn't think it's going to be so... so disappointing and empty. I guess it serves the point of 'everybody dies, and rarely it's a heroic death', but... man. :(

I don't think he's going to die just now. It just seems un-telltaleish to kill him off-screen.

RIP Luke, still so bitter over your stupid death... I'd take that over losing him forever. :P I just have this nagging feeling someone's going to die eventually and with his little situation right now he raises alarm bells.

• They literally did it for shock factor. The campfire scene was super suspicious, though. I was just happy to bond a little more with him but nope, had to die.

Nick was killed off screen. ;-; But I hope you're right, Vaughn deserves better.

It was kinda obvious that he's going to die after the scene in their shelter near the campfire, but I didn't think it's going to be so... so

• Your picture is so cute, I wanted to do something remotely close, hehe. And I love you too! ;__;

Thank you so much! I did this all really sloppily, but I also really wanted to show this idea. :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Gasp! You responded with a drawing!!! TAT I love you! Also, great job with those drawings overall. Rhys eating ice cream, that Loader bot, awesomeness and cutenes hnng..

• Well, to be honest, there was no place for him in the final conflict... He was the neutral one IMO, and in the end there can't be any neutrals. Only ice and fire (just an example).

Well, he could've been killed on screen too. Vaughn deserves better, but I'd have been glad to see more of him in Ep. 3. I mean come on, depending on your choices, he either was paralyzed for half of the episode or didn't have any action related to him anyway!

They literally did it for shock factor. The campfire scene was super suspicious, though. I was just happy to bond a little more with him but nope, had to die. Nick was killed off screen. ;-; But I hope you're right, Vaughn deserves better.

• YOU WOULDN'T

@Quiff is a nurse, pass it on.

• all lies

Kruzii posted: »

yo, @Quiff, heard you're a nurse

• It's sad because I would've preferred to go with him than either Kenny or Jane (even though I like them both). My Clementine could use a more emotionally stable friend.

He was paralysed for me. ;-; I thought I was killing him when I stabbed him with that giant ass needle. What if this is a setup to get him out of the way? D:

Well, to be honest, there was no place for him in the final conflict... He was the neutral one IMO, and in the end there can't be any neutra

• edited June 2015

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Quiff posted: »

YOU WOULDN'T

• @ABigBadWolf dislikes vegetables, pass it on.

• Alt text

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Yeah, Luke was probably the best choice, though I wouldn't discard Kenny too. He'd always defend Clem and the baby. Though his emotional crisis is really dangerous...

Same for me. Poor guy, wanted his eyes licked xD That was one huge-ass needle for sure... What if there was poison in that needle? Slow poison? gasps

Oh, and screw Jane xD

It's sad because I would've preferred to go with him than either Kenny or Jane (even though I like them both). My Clementine could use a mor

• Alt text

You want some spinach, here you go!

You're a nurse.

• Alt text

@ABigBadWolf dislikes vegetables, pass it on.

• im not popeye

You want some spinach, here you go!

• He's just going to die, same as Jane. Determinant characters... yay... ;-;

I got worried when Cassius started saying he didn't know what to do after. I mean, who knew what was in there?

I... like her. xD

Yeah, Luke was probably the best choice, though I wouldn't discard Kenny too. He'd always defend Clem and the baby. Though his emotional cri

• No, you're Karl-Alfred.

im not popeye

• i googled that shit

FITE ME

No, you're Karl-Alfred.

• @Quiff is a nurse that injects liquid Rhyiona into his patient's veins.

You make us proud, man.

• I'm glad you shared your AWESOME idea with us! ;3

buntingsir posted: »

Your picture is so cute, I wanted to do something remotely close, hehe. And I love you too! ;__; Thank you so much! I did this all really sloppily, but I also really wanted to show this idea.

• @Quiff can nurse me anytime he wants! insert a pervert face here..

@Quiff is a nurse that injects liquid Rhyiona into his patient's veins. You make us proud, man.

• See, @Quiff?

I did you a favour by revealing your secret. :^)

nohuhhuh posted: »

@Quiff can nurse me anytime he wants! insert a pervert face here..

• All of them could've died (well, Luke died no matter what). It's just RIP. :(

Maybe he was running a long-time revenge, because he sensed that we would bring him trouble... Or maybe he's just insane... Or maybe Vaughn will be okay and they all will run to the rainbow sunset!

I don't hate her too, but her decision to hide the baby was... questionable, to say the least.

He's just going to die, same as Jane. Determinant characters... yay... ;-; I got worried when Cassius started saying he didn't know what to do after. I mean, who knew what was in there? I... like her. xD

• edited June 2015

Alt text

Alt text

May I join you people?

• Welcome aboard!

May I join you people?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.