Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• I'm thinking it's the 21st or 28th of July.

elgardo4 posted: »

It`s happening

• Just launched the game on PS4 and got an update - Ep5 preparations, I'm guessing.

• Either I will be playing Game of Thrones in China (Again) or I will play it at my cozy home. I prefer the latter.

• edited June 2015

Borderlands episode 2 - March - waiting - April, May - Release episode 3 - June

Game of Thrones episode 3 - March - waiting - April - Release episode 4 - May

Just to clear something waiting for Borderlands was only two months and for Game of thrones one month. If you cant wait two monts without whinning you have two options first dont play it and second SHUT UP.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited June 2015

Actually it was 14 weeks between the release of episode 2 and 3 of TFTB. Which is about 3 months. It was 9 weeks between the third and fourth episode of Game of Thrones, which is about a five week difference. But hey, I'm not complaining, TFTB is so awesome that I can wait that long.

Borderlands episode 2 - March - waiting - April, May - Release episode 3 - June Game of Thrones episode 3 - March - waiting - April - Rel

• It doesnt matter whether it was 9 or 14 months it is not that much.

dojo32161 posted: »

Actually it was 14 weeks between the release of episode 2 and 3 of TFTB. Which is about 3 months. It was 9 weeks between the third and fourt

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

The weeks do matter to some people, especially if the extra weeks go outside the company's normal.

(But as I've said they don't matter to me much, so long as the content is good, and TFTB has just been incredible).

It doesnt matter whether it was 9 or 14 months it is not that much.

• If you cant wait two monts without whinning you have two options first dont play it and second SHUT UP.

First you revive dead threads and now this. My heart can't take this.

Borderlands episode 2 - March - waiting - April, May - Release episode 3 - June Game of Thrones episode 3 - March - waiting - April - Rel

• I didnt revive anthing, it show up at the top so somebody else revived it first, second I cant take whinning about waiting time.

If you cant wait two monts without whinning you have two options first dont play it and second SHUT UP. First you revive dead threads and now this. My heart can't take this.

• I still haven't even played episode 4.. Still doesn't work.

• My mistake, haven't booted up the game on PS4 in a while.

• edited June 2015

me to A Nest Of Vipers:

Alt text

• I will shut up when people stop whinning about waiting time.

• edited June 2015

I have no words...

It`s happening

• edited June 2017

I will shut up when people stop whinning about waiting time.

• TELLTALE PLEASE :/

• I hope we get a wedding in episode 5. (I can dream)

• I really hope we don't, weddings in ASOIAF are more dangerous than battles.

BBRElite posted: »

I hope we get a wedding in episode 5. (I can dream)

• True

Nothox posted: »

I really hope we don't, weddings in ASOIAF are more dangerous than battles.

• Remember kids: this is what happens when you get married!

Nothox posted: »

I really hope we don't, weddings in ASOIAF are more dangerous than battles.

• The only reason that I'm disappointed the season is wrapping up is because I don't think that Minecraft will be good (Just think it is a WASTE of a game for Telltale....They have so much talent and their talents could be used so much better) . Tales and GoT was a GREAT season for telltale. Tales has a serious case for Game of the Year.

The walking dead season 1 was amazing but there have been SO many improvements on the engine since then. I'm very excited to see what well be able to do with Michonne.

Say the walking dead season 1 included the cool QTE's from the newer ones. That would have been awesome.

For me what's so strange is how quickly the whole thing went by. It was like just yesterday that we were watching the Iron from Ice launch trailer and people were bitching about the graphics The feels ;-;

• Dude you're wrong. November 25th,2014-June23rd,2015 and we only have three episodes. Sounds like a game that is being released QUARTERLY and not BI-MONTHLY like they said it would.

It makes me angry when people say we complain for no reason well if they had of said "Well guys this one will take a little longer then most games we do because of the scope and size of the universe....It will be released Quarterly instead of Bi-monthly like Game of Thrones". I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH THAT.

Instead of doing that, they decided to keep it to themselves until like February when Job finally commented an update. I really have no problem waiting this long for the game because it will be game of the year worthy afterwards.
    That being said, I will praise Telltale because they aren't very honest about wait times or episode progress. They are very secretive for no good reason. The life is strange developers tell their fans how far along they are for completing episodes. During Q&A's during Episode 2 they said that the finale was around 25% completed.

Sooo the moral of the story....You're a bitch. - Handsome Jack

It doesnt matter whether it was 9 or 14 months it is not that much.

• It`s happening again.
    Alt text

• Alt text

It`s happening again.

• edited June 2015

Does anyone know how many updates tend to happen before an episode release or at least before Australian Classification?

Edit: Nvm, I thought that was an update in Steam DB at first glance. Good news that it isn't though I guess, looks like it is coming pretty soon

It`s happening again.

• That's the New Zealand classification, correct?

It`s happening again.

• This is like, THE most punctual modern TT game ever!! :D

It`s happening again.

• 4 episodes in and no nudity tsk tsk how can they call this game of thrones without nudity :P. Maybe episode 5 will be where it finally hapoens.

• OMG I wasn't expecting this! Comparing this to Tales...this is actually SOON xD So it'll be realeased July 21? Probably.

It`s happening again.

• edited July 2015

That just shows how the game is better than the show. It doesn't need a sex scene every few minutes to keep people entertained

4 episodes in and no nudity tsk tsk how can they call this game of thrones without nudity :P. Maybe episode 5 will be where it finally hapoens.

• Thank god there's no nudity. The sex scenes are especially irritating when you watch the show with a family member. Besides, it's so unnecessary.

4 episodes in and no nudity tsk tsk how can they call this game of thrones without nudity :P. Maybe episode 5 will be where it finally hapoens.

• Episode rated R16 by the New Zealand Office of Film and Literature Classification

Alt text

• edited July 2015

Rodrik and Elaena are going to play hide and seek in the grove if you know what I mean. ;)

• Probably a bigger budget thanks to HBO.

This is like, THE most punctual modern TT game ever!!

• Yeah the game got rated by the NZOFLC. Now all we have to do is wait another month for the game to come out.

• You know the story is good when you don't need to throw in a sex scene every 10 minutes to keep the audience interested.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Thank god there's no nudity. The sex scenes are especially irritating when you watch the show with a family member. Besides, it's so unnecessary.

• Episode 4 came 20 days after the date listed for it in that classification image.

Does anyone know how many updates tend to happen before an episode release or at least before Australian Classification? Edit: Nvm, I tho

• Its only taken two weeks before. At this rate, I think we could hazard a guess at J14.

Yeah the game got rated by the NZOFLC. Now all we have to do is wait another month for the game to come out.

• Yeah, but they've really stop with the unnecessary nudity. Compared to earlier seasons. All I can think of for season 5 is Sam and Gilly and with Bronn.

TinyCarlos posted: »

Thank god there's no nudity. The sex scenes are especially irritating when you watch the show with a family member. Besides, it's so unnecessary.

• TFtB ep 3 (May 27th - June 23rd) and GoT ep 4 (May 6th - May 26th) both took about 3 weeks from NZ classification, so IMO July 21st is more likely a release date (Though I'd prefer July 14th)

ranger563 posted: »

Its only taken two weeks before. At this rate, I think we could hazard a guess at J14.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.