Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Damn it's been 6 hours and I still didn't finish the comic , sorry guys , I try to work as fast as I can

• Take your time bro! :)

Brawl posted: »

Damn it's been 6 hours and I still didn't finish the comic , sorry guys , I try to work as fast as I can

• So I'm trying to write Tales from the Frozen Borderlands, but I've got no ideas what to write about... Any ideas? :/

• cold cold heart ;D

So I'm trying to write Tales from the Frozen Borderlands, but I've got no ideas what to write about... Any ideas?

• Excuse me sir, as I am new here, what is this comic you speak of?

Damn it's been 6 hours and I still didn't finish the comic , sorry guys , I try to work as fast as I can

• Just doing a comedy comic about spider-man being a rhyiona shipper and is pissed off because rhyiona isn't confirmed

HazzatheMan posted: »

Excuse me sir, as I am new here, what is this comic you speak of?

• "Do you wanna build a snowmaaaaan? :D"

"I WANT GUNS, FIONA"

"D:"

So I'm trying to write Tales from the Frozen Borderlands, but I've got no ideas what to write about... Any ideas?

• You do this for a living? Or as a hobby? :)

Just doing a comedy comic about spider-man being a rhyiona shipper and is pissed off because rhyiona isn't confirmed

• Uh...snowball fight? Christmas night and they all giving each other presents?

Honestly, I don't know :/

• That's me when everyone's offline :c

ABigBadWolf posted: »

when everyone's offline

• lol of course a hobby , I'm just doing stuff to entertain this thread

You do this for a living? Or as a hobby?

• Fair do's. Just I know a guy from TWAU thread who is working on a digital comic with his OC's :D

lol of course a hobby , I'm just doing stuff to entertain this thread

• i've just finished a rhyiona fanfic (1900+ words), giving it some final touches and fixing grammar mistakes ;)

• Okay, okay, I like where these are going... I'm gonna keep trying! Thanks guys! :)

• I'm gonna finish the comic tomorrow guys , I've still got a lot of work and I'm too tired to do it in the middle of night.Sweet Rhyiona dreams ;3

• remember when i said i never stumbled upon nsfw while searching for rhyiona..................?? ?? ? ?

well................ um............... i have now and i........ it's......... it's uh...????impressively........ disturbingly...... well made?????? ..?? ??? ..why

• RIP rhonu's eyes

rhonu posted: »

remember when i said i never stumbled upon nsfw while searching for rhyiona..................?? ?? ? ? well................ um...........

• Thanks for all your hard work and sweet Rhyiona dreams!

I'm gonna finish the comic tomorrow guys , I've still got a lot of work and I'm too tired to do it in the middle of night.Sweet Rhyiona dreams ;3

• nsfw fanart?

Alt text

remember when i said i never stumbled upon nsfw while searching for rhyiona..................?? ?? ? ? well................ um...........

• i'm curious... is it bad that i'm curious? XD

• Alt text

RIP rhonu's eyes

• edited July 2015

He's such an idiot. 

She's thought it before, said it before, but each time the words slip out they never feel less true. Even the little things he does and says make him feel insufferable.

But she would never want him to change.

The irritating little quirk of his eyebrow at her snarky responses makes something flutter in her chest as much as it annoys her. The curves of his smirk makes her want to punch him as much as it makes her want to kiss him. 

Rhys is unquestionably an idiot.

He snatches her hat from her head when he knows she's going to get angry. He teases her despite knowing she's going to fight back -- stronger, harder, and better than he ever could -- and he's in trouble. He helps her when she tells him not to and he goes against her for her sake.

Stupid.

She hates him. Until she doesn't.

It's a mix of emotions, really. She wants to hate him and everything that's so irritating about him but there's a cruel sense of irony there that makes her fall for him instead. 

Fiona likes to think of herself as a someone who can adapt but he makes it so very difficult for her.

That's why, when things move quicker than she anticipated and he's suddenly reaching for her, she doesn't manage to find the heart to pull away. She doesn't want to. She feels a hand press against her waist, cold seeping even through her thick clothes and before she knows it she's reaching for him herself and her hands fit nicely at the nape of his neck.

It's a brief kiss -- or it seems to end too early, she can't tell -- and she's left yearning for more and she struggles not to lean back up. She isn't even sure of what he'd been mouthing while she was lost in thought, she just knows her absent-minded nodding lead to this. But, strangely, it tells her everything she needs to know.

She doesn't really understand but she doesn't need to.

He's an idiot but so is she.

Super short but I feel like it's fitting. I just feel like Fiona would struggle with feelings and it'd be a mess in her head.

• you will be missed </3

• yes................ but with the 3d models.................

nsfw fanart?

• I might actually wake up 2-3 hours later to contine , just sleeping for a bit to get rid of
    this headache

Thanks for all your hard work and sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Just woken up to witness such beauty....Alt text

bembiann posted: »

Done! Still thinking of them like of the most harmonious couple in the game.

• Hate/Love relationships will always be my favorite kind. <3

He's such an idiot.  She's thought it before, said it before, but each time the words slip out they never feel less true. Even the little

• me: sees Wolf has posted new fanfic, chickens out and decides to postpone his fanfic till tommorow

short and sweet ^_^ . luv it!

He's such an idiot.  She's thought it before, said it before, but each time the words slip out they never feel less true. Even the little

• well technically it IS rhyiona, so i can't say it's totally unrelated to my interests lmao.......... it's just violent to see it when you're not searching for those things on purpose :(

xfuriouss posted: »

i'm curious... is it bad that i'm curious? XD

• same here, they're my total weakness!

Hate/Love relationships will always be my favorite kind.

• would you kindly provide us with a link :|

well technically it IS rhyiona, so i can't say it's totally unrelated to my interests lmao.......... it's just violent to see it when you're not searching for those things on purpose

• Cute! :D

• Alt text

• no, i'm sorry, i'm not sure that's allowed in here... but it was in tumblr, and i'm sure if you search for it you will find it!

would you kindly provide us with a link

• I now demand that we get a Fiona playing guitar scene,Telltale pls!

I was wondering have you tried using source filmmaker? its a little harder to use but imo it does have better lighting options and easier to pose if you know what you are doing. Your guitar picture reminds me of my older fanart i did

• Why not PM the interested parties?

no, i'm sorry, i'm not sure that's allowed in here... but it was in tumblr, and i'm sure if you search for it you will find it!

• So many of us Rhyiona shippers and even Troy and Laura are shipping Rhyiona. I think Telltale should be convinced to let them be together by now..

Aw, come on, you know how this is. :P

• i really love the ambivalence of their relationship <3 amazing as always!

• i didn't know that was possible, thanks!

Why not PM the interested parties?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.