Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Because nobody wants it to be July 28th :P

JackBauer24 posted: »

Why?

• That's pretty cool!

Do you think news is possible next week? Lost Lords got its release info and teaser trailer 2 weeks before it actually launched so maybe it'

• I'm getting excited again!!!

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2015

An upcoming episode maaaaay include some fighting. Maybe. Hard to say.

Daniel Kendrick is something of a method actor.

• Fighting an Other, heh? :P

ArthurV posted: »

An upcoming episode maaaaay include some fighting. Maybe. Hard to say. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/616891530389819396 Daniel Kendrick is something of a method actor.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

An upcoming episode maaaaay include some fighting.

From watching that video it does indeed look like there might be some sword fighting involved :P

An upcoming episode maaaaay include some fighting. Maybe. Hard to say. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/616891530389819396 Daniel Kendrick is something of a method actor.

• Patiently waits h e lp...

• That was interesting. Daniel Kendrick is the best voice actor for the game in my opinion.

• All hail Gared Tuttle!

• This sword fighting shooting would most likely be for episode 6 though right?

• I LOVE YOUR USERNAME

and I guess so, it could be for either episode

This sword fighting shooting would most likely be for episode 6 though right?

• Thank you, I aim to please;)

I LOVE YOUR USERNAME and I guess so, it could be for either episode

• That's most likely in Episode 6, I'm guessing.

• How long before the episode is released does the Steam database typically ACTUALLY show the file size for the episode, instead of just being marked 'no size'?

• Because it's Telltale's secret ;)

They doing there something fabulous

Lewsblake23 posted: »

How long before the episode is released does the Steam database typically ACTUALLY show the file size for the episode, instead of just being marked 'no size'?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The way the Steam database displays data chenged recently (this was done by Valve), you used to be able to see the size as soon as the files where added but now you need to wait for the data to be decrypted which normally happens around the same time the press codes get added which is also harder to track due to changes by Valve.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

How long before the episode is released does the Steam database typically ACTUALLY show the file size for the episode, instead of just being marked 'no size'?

• Thanks for letting me know! I'm just interested to see how big this episode will be. The data size has just been getting bigger throughout the season, and I hope they keep that up!

OzzyUK posted: »

The way the Steam database displays data chenged recently (this was done by Valve), you used to be able to see the size as soon as the files

• R.I.P. Gared

Nothox posted: »

Fighting an Other, heh? :P

• Yeah man that was really funny.he can't be that stupid xD

Jonarryn posted: »

You fuck potatoes?

• hahahaha nice man

Gamer17 posted: »

Yeah man that was really funny.he can't be that stupid xD

• NO!

Brodester08 posted: »

R.I.P. Gared

• How could you not see it coming? They end every episode on a cliffhanger.

Leluch123 posted: »

So much wait for just two hours....damn you TT for that cliffhanger at the very end! Who else didn't see it coming?

• I'm hoping it's July 14th. The sooner the better! I'm really curious about what the results of our choices will be. :)

• July 14 is too soon I'm afraid, Telltale never finishes an episode that quickly, more than likely Episode 5 will be released on the 28th July.

• If it were the finale then MAYBE we could have expected it a lot quicker. Sadly I don't think we'll get ep5 that quickly.

Harian96 posted: »

July 14 is too soon I'm afraid, Telltale never finishes an episode that quickly, more than likely Episode 5 will be released on the 28th July.

• No, live Gared.

Brodester08 posted: »

R.I.P. Gared

• edited July 2015

I guess they will release episode 5 in the 21st July. I hope it true

• I guess same date

Gamer17 posted: »

I guess they will release episode 5 in the 21st July. I hope it true

• Anyday now.... anyday

• considering the others episode's release date , the number of the news for each episodes , the delay between the first news date and the last for each episode , i predict the release of the episode 6 about the 12th july ...

• I think it'll either be the 14th or 21th.

Sivmatt posted: »

considering the others episode's release date , the number of the news for each episodes , the delay between the first news date and the last for each episode , i predict the release of the episode 6 about the 12th july ...

• So were just going to skip episode 5...Okay than!

Sivmatt posted: »

considering the others episode's release date , the number of the news for each episodes , the delay between the first news date and the last for each episode , i predict the release of the episode 6 about the 12th july ...

• Heh, I assumed he meant episode 5.

• Lol, maybe he can. :P

ik33377 posted: »

hahahaha nice man

• If I were a betting man, I'd say that episode 5 comes out July 21st. I think next week we starting getting the buzz that it's close, and then a trailer is released on the 14th of July. Screenshots from the episode will either come right before or right after the trailer.

• Actually, we'll get episode 6 and wonder what the hell led up to everything. Then, right before the end of the year and award season comes around, we'll get episode 5!

So were just going to skip episode 5...Okay than!

• If I know Telltale well enough, they post screenshots before the trailer premieres. Once the trailer releases, it's usually the week after we get the episode.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that episode 5 comes out July 21st. I think next week we starting getting the buzz that it's close, and the

• You have a Telltale account?! I had no idea :U

kristi78968 posted: »

Actually, we'll get episode 6 and wonder what the hell led up to everything. Then, right before the end of the year and award season comes around, we'll get episode 5!

• Actually IIRC most trailers are end of the week before and occasionally the day before

Sign in to comment in this discussion.