Why was Rodrik's arm bandaged in the teaser of Episode 5?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

He wasn't bandaged in Ep 4, is this just a mistake made by Telltale? It doesn't seem like it because the same model was used twice in the video, there must have been a reason other than just an accident.
What do you all think?

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

Welcome to the forums!

Probably just a mistake, never trust these trailers.

• Just some lazy next times.

• It's probably nothing. The 'next time' previews have been known to show things that aren't even in the episode

• I have a feeling the next time trailers were made in advance. In the Ep5 trailer Rodrik uses his Ep3 model.

• I just hope he does wield the Great Sword at least once in the final episode, like he did in the trailer for Episode 4.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I have a feeling the next time trailers were made in advance. In the Ep5 trailer Rodrik uses his Ep3 model.

• Most of Telltale's previews are made of smoke and mirrors. They give a general sense of what's going on, but never have anything concrete, which leads players to speculate wildly about what may or may not happen.

• Most scenes in the previews for Telltale's games are changed or left out in the finished episode. I've seen this done many times now.

I have a feeling the next time trailers were made in advance. In the Ep5 trailer Rodrik uses his Ep3 model.

• This likely to prevent spoilers. Dude, I hope we get this option ''[Punch Ramsay Snow, the bastard]'' :D

• It's the same model from what i see,i only swapped 104 and it worked with next time...

• edited July 2015

It could have something to do with Ramsey's visit.

Welcome to the forums! Probably just a mistake, never trust these trailers.

• That makes sense.

tyler8160 posted: »

Most of Telltale's previews are made of smoke and mirrors. They give a general sense of what's going on, but never have anything concrete, which leads players to speculate wildly about what may or may not happen.

• This might be the reason, but its a small theory. In episode 3 while standing up to Gryff, he smashs Rodricks arm with his foot. The maseter said he might lose his arm Gryff keeps it up. Depending on what happened, Rodrick may lose his arm.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.