Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well I haven't played GOT yet, but:

1. Bigby Wolf
    2. Lee Everett
    3. Fiona
    4. Rhys
    5. Clementine

Hey, I just wanted to ask, Who Are Your Top 5 Protagonist in any Telltale game?My Top 5:1.Lee 2.Roderick 3.Bigby 4.Rhys 5.Clementine Edit

• Wow, that is the coolest movie trailer I have ever watched!! XD

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community. Choose one couple that you think Rhys will b

• Good morning you beautiful shippers! XD

So my laptop is still fucked, which means I'll be spending the day moving back and forth to my desktop :P I've copied my fanfiction files to this computer to be on the safe side at least... And I will upload that Rhyiona fic in a second.

Might play GOT today :)

• edited July 2015

Okay..yeah..um...I got nothing. What the hell Finland?! we are too embarrassing..

"korkokenkäkukkamekkosuohiihdon" is the most beautiful word ever
    Means something like "high heels flower dress swamp skiing" that's totally something that sane people do.

Quiff posted: »

Uhm... @nohuhhuh please explain this... Skidor??

• So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night...

Slice of Life

On a dusty plain, the sun rises with the break of morning on Pandora. A lawless planet, a place where the mettle of everyone is tested; if you rise up, you can achieve greatness, but if you stay down, prepare to be hurt... and possibly killed. Not to mention in a variety of embarrassing or equally violent ways!

Two very different people are in a situation that they never saw coming. Rhys, a Hyperion employee looking to work his way up the corporate ladder, and Fiona, a con artist and native of Pandora, who takes no shit, yet possesses a heart of gold... in her own way.

The Stranger, a mysterious man clad in armour and wielding a very big shotgun, had been hauling them around for nearly 2 days now, asking to hear of the story that brought these two together. On the outside, he could see that there seemed to be no love lost between the two, but on the inside, he was far from the truth.

This day was like all the others.

“Stop stalling around, what happened next?” The Stranger started poking Rhys, who was awkwardly shifting on his feet. Rhys glanced over his shoulder “Hey, stop it! I really need to go!”

Fiona rolled her eyes “Ugh, please let him drain the lizard already! He’s been whining to me about it for the last 10 minutes if you bothered to notice...”

The Stranger glanced down then up again into Fiona’s gaze “Fine, he can go over there by the cliff edge”

Rhys looked at the cliff edge “Uhh, you sure that’s safe?” Fiona stepped up to him and folded her arms “What’s the matter? You afraid of falling over the edge?”

Rhys was blank “Yes, that is exactly what my fear is, not the Skags or the bandits or even this tin man, the edge of the cliff...” Fiona giggled and playfully shoved Rhys towards the edge “Oh stop complaining and just go already!”

Rhys stopped just short of going over, and wobbled on the spot for a bit before regaining his balance. Fiona looked away as Rhys did his business. The Stranger spoke up after a short while “Are you done yet?”

Rhys just started whistling to himself, causing Fiona to smirk, but the Stranger was less impressed “Oh come on...” Rhys finished and turned back around, but then the worst happened.

The ground he was standing on gave way, and he fell. Fiona instantly jumped to edge and grabbed onto what she could only assume was a robot arm; Rhys could be heard screaming from below “ARGH!! Pull me up!!!”

Fiona was struggling with her one arm, while the other was trying to stop her from sliding “Ugh, Rhys!! I need some help on your end as well!” Rhys kicked his feet about looking for some kind of foothold, but for the moment he couldn’t find one.

Fiona was sliding closer to the edge, when she felt a pair of hands grab her own feet. The Stranger was holding her in place, but he wasn’t pulling them backwards, the weight was too much for him.

Rhys looked into Fiona’s eyes, he knew there was only one way out of this “Fiona, let me go. You’ll die too if you don’t” Fiona just shook her head, almost like she was trying to not say something.

Rhys grabbed onto Fiona with his other hand, he saw in her eyes that she wasn’t going to let him go. It was a nice feeling for him. The Stranger strained himself and managed to pull Fiona backwards some more, giving Rhys the smallest window to get a good foothold. He seized the opportunity and got his foothold, using it to lever himself up and back onto more solid ground.

The Stranger fell backwards as he caught his breath and turned away from the pair, apparently annoyed that they had fucked up this bad. Rhys and Fiona were both panting and sat next to each other; Rhys looked at her and spoke “Why? What if that had gone wrong?” Fiona looked at Rhys for a moment before setting a kiss on his cheek.

Rhys was in complete shock at the action, but he passed it off when the Stranger looked back at them “Alright, now that that is over, let’s get back on the road” The trio were back on track. But the way Rhys and Fiona looked at each other was different now... Different in a good way.

A/N: So there it is... Kinda shit by my standards, but I want to give you all something to show my allegiance to the ship! :)

• edited July 2015

Yeah I mean I thought Sweden was screwed up, but man xp Finland's on a whole new level!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Okay..yeah..um...I got nothing. What the hell Finland?! we are too embarrassing.. "korkokenkäkukkamekkosuohiihdon" is the most beautiful

• You're welcome <3

200 LIKES FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Armis

• <3

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, 200 likes I guess! ;3 Thanks Armis

• One word to describe this writing..........
    (?) F###ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AND BEAUTIFUL <3 10/10 it's NOT SHIT WHOEVER SAID THAT AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU |:<
    NO REALLY MAN AWESOME WORK MAN XD BRO FIST <3

HazzatheMan posted: »

So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night

• Better late than ever, am I right? Anyway, here's the next 10 pictures!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Enjoy those guys! The next few will show up soon.

• Thank you so much dude!!! XD

I thought it was gonna be shit :P I tend to write 2,000 words minimum for all of my fanfic chapters and one-shots, this fic is about 700 words.

BRO FIST <3

One word to describe this writing.......... (?) F###ING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BEAUTIFUL 10/10 it's NOT SHIT WHOEVER SAID THAT AM GOING TO FIND YOU AND KILL YOU |:< NO REALLY MAN AWESOME WORK MAN XD BRO FIST

• Naa man that was really good!!

Alt text

So this is my first ever TFTB Rhyiona one-shot. It isn't the longest thing, but I was both tired and struggling when I wrote this last night

Naa man that was really good!!

• Protagonists not characters, but Duck as a protagonists would be interesting.

* Rhys * Clementine * Bigby * Fiona * Duck

• Duck is my life.

Protagonists not characters, but Duck as a protagonists would be interesting.

• Bump, bump, bump... Stalin' alive... Stayin' alive...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I already did once. Someone take one for the team.

• The Rhyiona thread and I have your back BRO 100% and that goes for everyone else too :D
    BRO FIST <3

Thank you so much dude!!! XD I thought it was gonna be shit :P I tend to write 2,000 words minimum for all of my fanfic chapters and one-shots, this fic is about 700 words. BRO FIST

• Ugh, that song :)

Thanks a bunch dude, and everyone else on here!! XD

BRO FIST<3

The Rhyiona thread and I have your back BRO 100% and that goes for everyone else too BRO FIST

• Hey at least we are very good at being embarrassingly weird.. cries why Finland why?

Yeah I mean I thought Sweden was screwed up, but man xp Finland's on a whole new level!

• Sneaky Rhyiona moments :] They just don't want to show their feelings in front of the Stranger, hehe.

I really enjoyed your little story, thank you for that!

• That elevator scene though... Fiona was acting a little weird, If you catch what I'm saying. ;)

• edited July 2015

Keep em coming Paul :D BRO FIST <3

• Yeah I wanted them to be secretive about it, it seemed like something they would do :P

I'm glad!! XD

buntingsir posted: »

Sneaky Rhyiona moments :] They just don't want to show their feelings in front of the Stranger, hehe. I really enjoyed your little story, thank you for that!

• I like were this is going >:D

buntingsir posted: »

That elevator scene though... Fiona was acting a little weird, If you catch what I'm saying.

• awww this is cute, funny and intense all at once <3 i love it, thank you for sharing!

• You wanted a fanfic :3

No problem, there will be more! XD

rhonu posted: »

awww this is cute, funny and intense all at once i love it, thank you for sharing!

1. Bigby
    2. Rhys
    3. Lee
    4. Asher fockin' Forrester
    5. Fiona

Hey, I just wanted to ask, Who Are Your Top 5 Protagonist in any Telltale game?My Top 5:1.Lee 2.Roderick 3.Bigby 4.Rhys 5.Clementine Edit

• Congratz on the 201st like! :D

Alt text

• Thank you! :D

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Congratz on the 201st like!

1. Gared
    2. Rhys
    3. Fiona
    4. Lee
    5. Bigby

• seriously, i can't wait for this.

Based on the shippers who shipped Rhyiona or Rhysha in Tales from the Borderlands Community. Choose one couple that you think Rhys will b

• edited July 2015

I watched Terminator: Genisys 3 hours after the release of The Rumble On Pandora Trailer! it's so cool! It has 8 people inside watching. :I

Reese and Sarah have similarities to Rhys and Fiona. I know some of you have watched that.

• Well, not sure I should say it, but congratulations on 200 likes! Keep being awesome!

Alt text

• fiona's look in second picture...

• thanks pipas <3

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Congratz on the 201st like!

• Alt text

Thanks, man! Right back at you. ;)

armis37 posted: »

Well, not sure I should say it, but congratulations on 200 likes! Keep being awesome!

• Oh... it's ok ducky, don't worry about it, Sweden's weird too.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hey at least we are very good at being embarrassingly weird.. cries why Finland why?

• On my walk today I saw a run over toad by the roadside... it couldn't have been... @festivetech380?

• edited July 2015

Who? Isn't that user like...banned?

On my walk today I saw a run over toad by the roadside... it couldn't have been... @festivetech380?

• Finally, I come back to 100+ comments.

My life is complete.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.