Who would win in a Fight?

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I'm going to list a bunch of characters that would win in a fight, and you all are going to have to say how they will win and why they will win. From Skill to Strength.

1. Gregor Clegane VS Sandor Clegane

2. Jorah Mormont VS Khal Drogo

3. Joffrey Baratheon VS Viserys Targaryen

4. Rodrik Forrester (The uncrippled Rodrik.) VS Asher Forrester

5. Tyrion Lannister VS Ygritte

6. Gared Tuttle VS Podrick

7. Eddard Stark VS Stannis Baratheon

8. Catelyn Stark VS Myranda

9. Theon Greyjoy VS Beric Dondarrion

10. Jon Snow VS Ramsay Bolton

11. Robert Baratheon VS Gregor Forrester

Comments

• edited July 2015
    1. Sandor - Gregor is big and strong but Sandor had a lot of time to come up with tactics plus I think Sandor is better swordsman than Gregor.
    2. Jorah - every knight in armor would win.
    3. Joffrey - dunno, they were both pussies with big talk.
    4. Rodrik - "He was House Forresters best."
    5. Ygritte - She is better with bow than Tyrion.
    6. Gared - Podrik doesnt strike me as a good warrior.
    7. Ned - Ned is soldier and Stannis is commnder.
    8. Myranda - Did Catelyn use any wepon?
    9. Beric
    10. Jon/Ramsay 50:50- This one is though. #MovieFights
    1. Gregor.
    2. Drogo.
    3. Viserys.
    4. This one's hard... I'd say Rodrik.
    5. Ygritte.
    6. Gared
    7. Eddard maybe? Just my opinion.
    8. Myranda
    9. Beric
    10. Jon
  • I'm going to list a bunch of characters that would win in a fight, and you all are going to have to say how they will win and why they will win.

1. Sandor
    2. Jorah
    3. Viserys
    4. Asher
    5. Ygritte
    6. Gared
    7. Ned
    8. Cat
    9. Beric
    10. Jon

Alt text

(Totally don't mean anything by it. Just too lazy to type out my reasonings.)

1. Sandor

2.Cant say.
    3. Joffrey - Cause even Joffrey is a crying woman, but he can easily defeat Viserys , cause hes too stupid..

4.Rodrik - Cause he looks like better swordsman to me.

1. Ygritte - She's quicker, more talented. And shes a woman, she can drop out one tit, to distract that old man.

2. Who's Podrick? :D

3. Eddard - Cant say why

4. Cat - She held on against an hired assasin ! shes strong, and shes smart.

5. Theon

10.Jon

• It all depends on circumstances, but assuming you meant a physical fight.

1. Gregor - He's much bigger, also isn't Sandor still afraid of Gregor? (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

2. Drogo - More victories, even though I love Jorah.

3. Viserys - He seemed more determined Joffery would just call for his head. (Still affective.)

4. Asher - He's older and has more experience. I don't think he'd fight honourably.

5. Ygritte - Tyrion's good with his tongue, not a weapon. Still assuming it's physical definitely Ygritte.

6. Gared - I love Pod but Gared has fought in war.

7. Ned - I don't really have a reason.

8. Myranda - Catelyn was resilient but Myranda kills for sport.

9. Theon - Theon had training of some sort right? Either way Beric would be revived again probably.

10. Ramsay - Ramsay is ruthless, Jon is honourable.

But it's really all circumstances, for instance Tyrion could beat anyone in a battle of wits.

• Sir, I'm gonna have to arrest you for not going with the rules

Otherwise fuck this thread and fuck everything.

torkahn808 posted: »

I'm going to list a bunch of characters that would win in a fight, and you all are going to have to say how they will win and why they will

• Asher isn't the eldest son Rodrik is

PigeonPie posted: »

It all depends on circumstances, but assuming you meant a physical fight. * Gregor - He's much bigger, also isn't Sandor still afraid o

• edited July 2015

Sandor - He is quicker more skilled than Gregor

Khal Drogo - To quick for Jorah (especially if Jorah is in full plate)

Viserys - Had a tougher upbringing and more determined

Asher- He has had foreign training as well as Westerosi training Rodrik has only had Westerosi

Yigritte- She's a Northerner

Gared- More training

Stannis or Ned could go either way

Myranda - Catelyn is a diplomat not a fighter

Beric- Theon is more of an archer were as Beric is close combat

Jon- He is one of the best in Westeros currently were as Ramsay is above average

• Jon vs. Ramsay: I'm pretty sure it says in ADWD Ramsay was never any good at fighting and Jon is a fairly capable fighter. so probably Jon Snow.

* Sandor - Gregor is big and strong but Sandor had a lot of time to come up with tactics plus I think Sandor is better swordsman than Gregor

• Sandor- He is more skilled than Gregor

Khal Drogo- Very skilled and extremely quick

Viserys

Asher- Has lived as a Sellsword for four years and probably has more experience than Rodrik

Ygritte- Tyrion isn't a warrior

Gared- Better training and more experience

Eddard or Stannis could go either way

Myranda- Catelyn isn't a fighter

Beric- More skilled and more experienced

Jon- More skilled

1. Sandor - Quicker

2. Jorah - Armor vs. no armor

3. Viserys - He isn't a wimp

4. Asher - More experience and different kind of training

5. Ygritte - No contest. She would just screw him up. Tyrion isn't a fighter

6. Gared - Podrick isn't that good of a fighter, is he?

7. Eddard - He held up against Jaime

8. Myranda - Catelyn isn't a warrior

9. Beric - Reek doesn't stand a chance

10. Jon - He takes ton of punishment but still goes on

• edited July 2015

1: Gregor : Both of them rely on their strength, and Gregor is stronger then Sandor

2: Jorah. Jorah has armor, Khal Drogo does not. The Arakh is not effective against armored knights.

3: Joffrey. We have seen him fight at Winterfell early in the first book, showing he has some experience. There hasn't been any info on how skilled Viserys is.

4: Asher. Both of been taught by Royland, but Asher has the added experience of fighting as a mercenary in Essos

5:Tyrion. Ygritte is physically stronger in every way but Tyrions plot armor could defeat any opponent

6: Gared. Podrick is a young kid in the books, and hasn't shown much skill in combat on the tv show.

7: 50/50. Not enough to really judge who's better.

8: Myranda. Cat has no training in combat.

9: Beric. Theon is a skilled archer. Not a useful skill for dueling. Plus Beric is basically immortal

10: Jon Snow. Ramasy has only hunted defenseless girls and stabbed young children

• edited July 2015

Sandor - Faster and more disciplined than his brother.

Khal Drogo - Easily beats Jorah in both speed and strength and I can easily see him wear down Jorah even if he had armor protecting him.

Viserys - Despite never seeing either fight, Viserys has the size advantage and Joffrey cries like a little girl if he has no one to defend him.

Asher - Tough call since we've heard Rodrick was the best swordsman but Asher seems to be very agile and adaptable.

Ygritte - Sure Tyrion has killed before but Ygritte is a trained hunter/soldier, plus she favors distance and bows so our beloved imp wouldn't stand a chance.

Podrick - I love Gared but Pod has some real training under his belt {of both types of swordsmanship ;) }. Not to say the Night's Watch didn't train him, but with what Pod learned from Tyrion's sellsword and learning from Brienne it just doesn't compare.

Eddard - The biggest point in his favor is how he was able to defend himself against Jaime, one of Westeros' best swordsmen, and may have defeated him had he not got donkey punched.

Myranda - Lady Stark isn't a fighter, Myranda however can be just as blood-thirsty as her boyfriend.

Beric - Even if Theon was at his optimal, Beric squared off against the Hound, yeah he lost, but he did put up a great fight.

Jon - Because the good guys have to win sometimes!

• edited July 2015

Fights allways depend on a lot of variables like the environment where they are, their motivation and concentration at the moment, among other, but if i had to choose I would say:

1 - Gregor Clegane (I mean I really like Sandor has a character, but he has that inferiority complex with his older brother so he would allways try his best but at the same time he would allways doubt every move he made becuase he thinks his brother his better)

2 - Khal Drogo (DOn't get me wrong, Jorah is an awesome fighter, and he has more knowledge about fighting thatn Drogo, but I at first Jorah would have the advantage because Drogo would think he's weak, but after Jorah took a few hits on him Drogo would go all crazy and Jorah wouldn't be able to handle Drogo's brutal force).

3 - Viserys Targaryen (If it's hand to hand fight or even with swords Joffrey wpould have no chance, I mean, Viserys is older and problably was thought to fight from a very young age, yes he was annoying but he can for sure fight better than Joffrey).

4 - Asher Forrester (I'm team Asher :P Rodrik is awesome and obviously a very good fighter, but Asher is just better at that even when Rodrick was not cripled)

5 - Ygritte ( Unless Tyrion could sneak and knife her before the battle begins Tgritte could defeat him with only one hand :P)

6 - Gared Tuttle (Seriously? Why is Podrick even in a fighting discussion)

7 - Eddard Stark (Not because he was cool before he died, obviously... Stannis just can't fight from what I see, he can't fight or plan an attack with his army, Stannis just sucks at life :P )

8 - Myranda (No questions asked... Even if Catelyn's kids were in danger I think Myranda's craziness would allways be superior)

9 - Beric Dondarrion (Ok guys, Theon is cool but he couldn't win against a guy taht has fought so much he died and reborn like 4 times...)

10 - Ramsay Bolton (All the way Ramsay, Honor doesn't count in a fight, Jon would not get totally destroyed but Ramsay fights very good as well and craziness gets the best of honour and pure tecnic most of the times).

• edited July 2015

Sandor - he is quicker and has beaten gregor before.

Jorah - he his faster and his sword has a better reach than a sickle.

Viserys - He doesn't need his mother to defend him unlike joffery

Asher - He is all strength and is a really good fighter, one of the reasons why he was exiled he was so dangerous.

Ygritte - Tyrion is all intelligence but cant stand his own against a warrior and hunter like Ygritte.

Gared - Gared is a trained swordsman, Podrick can barely cook food let alone being a swordsman

Stannis - This one is really close but Stannis has the edge because of is intelligence and experience from the war and has survived the impossible in the show when Ned cant escape season 1

Cat - she can defend in combat and can keep a cool head unlike Myranda

Beric - He is amazing swordsman and is famed for his feats during the greyjoy rebellion, theon is a noob

Ramsay Bolton - He fights dirty and the man who fights dirty against and honorable man usually wins (example: Bronn vs Arryn champion for tyrions trial)

• edited July 2015

Gregor Clegane--- Just don't see the mountain losing in a fight ever since he destroyed Oberyn's brain

Khal Drogo-----Khal Drogo was a beast. Jorah probably woudn't even try to fuck with him

Joffrey Baratheon VS Viserys Targaryen------I hope they both stab each other at the exact same time in the heart.

Rodrik Forrester ----- Rodrik. More level headed probably and just as skilled so he'd catch Asher doing something naiive.

Ygritte---- Hows this even in here?

Gared-----Gared seems like hes a better fighter

Eddard Stark ----- One of the best ever.

Myranda------ She's stayed alive a long time as Ramsay's pet. I feel she is one tough bitch in a fight

Beric------Please, theon wouldn't even have the balls to fight Beric

Jon Snow------Jon is a better swordsman. He's been taught by actual experts. Ramsay was more of a self-taught madman style. The way he fights is very unorthodox, which would give him a chance....But Jon killed a whitewalker.

Robert Baratheon vs Gregor Forrester ------This one is a bit of a coin toss. If it was Robert during the rebellion then Robert would have won. However years later when he's a fat drunk I think that Gregor could of won.

• Podrik is a Squire to Brienne of Tarth.

Well, formerly.

PCGaming posted: »

* Sandor 2.Cant say. 3. Joffrey - Cause even Joffrey is a crying woman, but he can easily defeat Viserys , cause hes too stupid.. 4

• edited July 2015

Balls

BALLS

Alt text

Wigams posted: »

Gregor Clegane--- Just don't see the mountain losing in a fight ever since he destroyed Oberyn's brain Khal Drogo-----Khal Drogo was a be

• Oh sorry, I forgot. Thanks. But I still think he'd win, because he's a sellsword which would probably give him a load of experience.

Michelbigby posted: »

Asher isn't the eldest son Rodrik is

• Gregor Clegane VS Sandor Clegane (Draw they both simultaneously kill each other)

Jorah Mormont VS Khal Drogo (Jorah since he has armor and Drogon is practically naked)

Joffrey Baratheon VS Viserys Targaryen (probably Viserys)

Rodrik Forrester (The uncrippled Rodrik.) VS Asher Forrester (Asher no contest)

Tyrion Lannister VS Ygritte (Wut? .-. Lol Ygritte would destroy him)

Gared Tuttle VS Podrick (Gared since he actually has some training.)

Eddard Stark VS Stannis Baratheon (Ned. I'm pretty sure he was considered one of the best swordsmen in all of westeros. He even gave Jaime a run for his money)

Catelyn Stark VS Myranda (Myranda. As far as I know Catelyn has no clue how to fight really.)

Theon Greyjoy VS Beric Dondarrion (Not sure probably Beric.)

Jon Snow VS Ramsay Bolton (Ramsay most likely. He's faster and is more versatile. Jon almost lost to the legend of gin alley lol)

• Ehh, Ramsay took on Yara's men. I wouldn't say he's inexperienced.

1: Gregor : Both of them rely on their strength, and Gregor is stronger then Sandor 2: Jorah. Jorah has armor, Khal Drogo does not. The A

• Oh is that guy ! Watching show in my language does have some minus :/

Podrik is a Squire to Brienne of Tarth. Well, formerly.

• Maybe

PigeonPie posted: »

Oh sorry, I forgot. Thanks. But I still think he'd win, because he's a sellsword which would probably give him a load of experience.

• Sandor - Cos fuck Gregor.

Khal Drogo - Even though it'd be a tough one, he's still faster and more skilled.

Viserys - Joffrey would never defeat someone in a fight.

Asher - Maybe Rodrik stands a chance, but from what we've seen, Rodrik isn't as good as Asher in a fight.

Tyrion - He just wins.

Gared - Reminds me of Jon Snow, excellent fighter.

Eddard - Stannis isn't as good at fighting as he is at planning.

Myranda - Fuck lady Stark.

Beric - When Beric fought the hound, he was obviously skilled and the fight lasted for a while. Theon is a bitch.

JON SNOW!!!!!!!!! - He's just awesome. Ramsay would definitely lose to a man that knows nothing.

• Glad you noticed haha

Balls BALLS

• A lot of these fights are nonsense. Give me a battle royale between Mad King's Kinguard, Drogo, Daario, Jorah, Ned, Brienne, the Cleganes, Robert & Stannis, Bronn, Syrio Forel, Oberyn & Areo Hotah.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

CLEGANEBOWL #GETHYPE

• You heard it here first guys!

ArthurV posted: »

CLEGANEBOWL #GETHYPE

• Where the cat fights at?

• Alright, since you guys are clearly bookreaders at Telltale.. When is GRRM going to do a let's play of GoT?

CLEGANEBOWL #GETHYPE

• omg yes

Nothox posted: »

Alright, since you guys are clearly bookreaders at Telltale.. When is GRRM going to do a let's play of GoT?

• edited July 2015

IT'S

Alt text

CLEGANEBOWL #GETHYPE

• I'll make a Battle Royale in another Thread if you want it so fucking much.

KingLucid posted: »

A lot of these fights are nonsense. Give me a battle royale between Mad King's Kinguard, Drogo, Daario, Jorah, Ned, Brienne, the Cleganes, Robert & Stannis, Bronn, Syrio Forel, Oberyn & Areo Hotah.

• edited July 2015

FUCKING

Alt text

IT'S

• edited July 2015

HAPPENING

Alt text

FUCKING

• edited July 2015

ALL

Alt text

HAPPENING