The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited July 2015

I don't think it was closed, but did any mod say something about that thread?

Wasn't it closed? Don't know if we should bring it back.

• I'm a male...Also, Teenagers can know a lot...and obviously more than adults at times.

• Alt text

dojo32161 posted: »

Milestone reached.

• You should look and check, it can't be too far back.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I don't think it was closed, but did any mod say something about that thread?

• Alt text

Milestone reached.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

Teenagers can know a lot...and obviously more than adults at times.

Said the Teenager ..
    I doubt your parents would agree.

I'm a male...Also, Teenagers can know a lot...and obviously more than adults at times.

• Said the woman who thinks rape is the same as looking at someone wrong.

Cope49 posted: »

Teenagers can know a lot...and obviously more than adults at times. Said the Teenager .. I doubt your parents would agree.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned

I never said that..

Said the woman who thinks rape is the same as looking at someone wrong.

• Alt text

Milestone reached.

• You agreed with the video.

I never said that..

• edited July 2015

Hahaha this comment made me literally laugh out loud.

"simple animals they are"

Hahaha... might as well have thrown on the #KillAllMen hashtag to boot.

EDIT: Men are simple animals, but her pointing it out as a negative is the pot calling the kettle black.

You missed this part, she decided to edit it out. I don't expect men to understand it being the simple animals that they are . @Cope49 How about that sexism?

• Or?....

Proasheck posted: »

Ugh! I hate it when male supremacists photoshop things like that! It's disgusting!

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

I understood what she was trying to say.

You agreed with the video.

• She was purposefully using the word rape to describe mundane annoyances she saw in her life.

That is what happened.

• Okay...It seems I have to spell this out for you.

In the video, she used the word rape which is a horrible act of forcefully having sexual interaction or sexual acts with unwilling victims and compared it to issues of discrimination. Now, this must be the part you're getting confused about...Rape and Discrimination aren't synonyms. She was comparing a horrible act to looking at people and saying things about or to people which completely disrespects all rape victims and attempts to victimize people who aren't at all afflicted by these issues.

She is wrong, plain and simple in how she thinks. If she used the word discrimination, then yes, she would be correct. However, she used rape. This is an issue. You agree with her saying that looking at someone or saying something to someone is the equivalent of rape. You are wrong.

Do you understand now? Or do you still wish to hold these outrageous and illogical values and continue to argue with a random stranger over the internet?

• Oh, I'm a monkey alright!

You missed this part, she decided to edit it out. I don't expect men to understand it being the simple animals that they are . @Cope49 How about that sexism?

• The thumbnail is fucking creepy.

Saltlick123 posted: »

@Markd4547 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

[removed]

Okay...It seems I have to spell this out for you. In the video, she used the word rape which is a horrible act of forcefully having sexua

• Woah..congratulations!

Milestone reached.

• Wow, you went with option three. Still think you're right even though all evidence is against you, attempt to insult the other person, and then run.

Also, these grammar lessons are free. Periods are one dot, ellipses are three. Two dots are nothing, do one or the other.

• I wouldn't call them mundane annoyances since everyone deals with things differently, but "rape" is definitely not the right word.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

She was purposefully using the word rape to describe mundane annoyances she saw in her life. That is what happened.

• I did, it's been dead for only 2 weeks or so. Thank you.

You should look and check, it can't be too far back.

• Ah, I also figured out that it was the unpopular opinion thread I was thinking about.

TheCatWolf posted: »

I did, it's been dead for only 2 weeks or so. Thank you.

• She doesn't have to adhere to your arcane mysoginistic ideas of what correct grammar should be.

Wow, you went with option three. Still think you're right even though all evidence is against you, attempt to insult the other person, and t

• Oh man, I'm so sorry. That's just like rape!

She doesn't have to adhere to your arcane mysoginistic ideas of what correct grammar should be.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited July 2015

[removed]

Wow, you went with option three. Still think you're right even though all evidence is against you, attempt to insult the other person, and t

• Who's running ?

Bye Golden .

Bruh.

• And don't grammar nazi me when you have nothing else so say .

Oh, I'm sorry, that's your thing...Well, that and insulting people.

Also, there's those incorrect periods again.

By Golden .

*Bye

• Damn it, everyone else used all the popular clapping gifs. Congratulations.

Milestone reached.

• Alt text

Milestone reached.

• Alt text

Well that happened.

And don't grammar nazi me when you have nothing else so say . Oh, I'm sorry, that's your thing...Well, that and insulting people. Also, there's those incorrect periods again. By Golden . *Bye

• edited July 2015

It was a rhetorical question, but a well constructed answer nonetheless (that I happen to agree with).

AWESOMEO posted: »

Never heard of it, just looked up the trailer. I find men who agree to show their body like this in movies very hollow of any other value

• edited July 2015

Being entirely self employed is both the gods' greatest blessing and their greatest curse.

• The Joker looks like Voldemort.

Pipas posted: »

Suicide Squad got first trailer. Suicide Squad Btw, is it just me or did they remove the "Damaged" tattoo on Joker's forehead?

• David S. Goyer credited as writer, even with Chris Terrio that guarantees it will be awful.

Plus Batman VS Superman is a stupid premise, the only way Batman could win is if Superman held back, I mean just that scene where Superman destroys the Batmobile and is looking straight at Batman, if Superman really wanted Batman dead he could have just used his heat vision in that scene, BAM movie is over, plus if Batman punches Superman and Superman can repel bullets with his skin I'm pretty sure that means he'd break his hand.

Sorry I'm just super salty because David S.Goyer is an awful writer and DC movie universe has pretty much sucked, specially Man of Steel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y

• I just wanted to say god bless you all and god bless HOWARD STERN

• WAAH WAA WAAAAAH

BlueShadiw posted: »

Well that happened.

• Excuse me then, I can be stupid :b

It was a rhetorical question, but a well constructed answer nonetheless (that I happen to agree with).

• It didn't.

This idiot completely missed the point .

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2015

She means the disrespectful treatment of women.

Then she shouldn't have said "I was raped by my family," rather "I was mildly irritated by my family."

I don't expect men to understand it .

Why sexist.

When she says rape she doesn't mean the textbook term of rape . She means the disrespectful treatment of women.By women (being her mother ca

Sign in to comment in this discussion.