How big is the Forresters army?

How big is the Forresters army including the Glenmores and Asher's forces?

Comments

• edited July 2015

Forresters

Ser Royland and his trusty garron.

Glenmores

All the soldiers

Asher's Sellswords

the misfit sellswords.

• The crown could be another ally,if Mira does something good.

Forresters Ser Royland and his trusty garron. Glenmores All the soldiers Asher's Sellswords the misfit sellswords.

• Well only 20 Glenmore men are in Rodrik's command but if he marries Elaena he will have all of them.

Forresters Ser Royland and his trusty garron. Glenmores All the soldiers Asher's Sellswords the misfit sellswords.

• 1,500 Glenmore.

37 Forresters.

200 Sellswords.

1,737 Soldier.

• How many do the Whitehills have then? I don't think that the Boltons are going to help them, because they are busy attacking Moat Caillin.

1,500 Glenmore. 37 Forresters. 200 Sellswords. 1,737 Soldier.

• I'm not sure, i figure they have around 1000 of their own and probably more Mercenaries.

MagnusVrang posted: »

How many do the Whitehills have then? I don't think that the Boltons are going to help them, because they are busy attacking Moat Caillin.

• That's WAYYYY too many soldiers for the Glenmores.

• That's the whole House Glenmore soldiers. Probably even more. But nah this is the accurate calculation. If Rodrik marries Elaena, they can march at King's Landing.

I have a small question here. In the Season 5 in the show, there's this episode where they protect Daenerys from those masked guys and then she escaped with her Dragon.

Who are the masked people? And who are the guys protecting her?

• If Rodrik marries Elaena, they can march at King's Landing.

Look how many guys Stannis had. He failed.

They're the Sons of the Harpy, an insurgent group trying to fight Daenery's rule of Meeren. The guys protecting her if I'm understanding your question are the Unsullied.

That's the whole House Glenmore soldiers. Probably even more. But nah this is the accurate calculation. If Rodrik marries Elaena, they can m

• The masked people are the Sons Of The Harpy, the ones protecting her are the Unsullied.

That's the whole House Glenmore soldiers. Probably even more. But nah this is the accurate calculation. If Rodrik marries Elaena, they can m

• Do we have any army at this point? I'd say Ser Royland is our whole army. x)

• One man army :-D

SoMuchSass posted: »

Do we have any army at this point? I'd say Ser Royland is our whole army. x)

• He's a tough bastard :D

PanJogurt posted: »

One man army :-D

• They have five times as many men as the forresters do. Duncan says that n Ep 1

MagnusVrang posted: »

How many do the Whitehills have then? I don't think that the Boltons are going to help them, because they are busy attacking Moat Caillin.

• Sons of the Bitch. Fuck that Unsullied asshole, did he have to throw that spear to start a war?

Sons of the Bitch then show up in hundreds? The flying fuck?

Unsewed guys win, Dany escaped with her dried ass dragon. Why didn't she pick them up? They were like "Protect your queen!" The whole time, yet they were left behind.

Was that Tyrion?!

• You don't really understand what was going on there, do you?

Sons of the Bitch. Fuck that Unsullied asshole, did he have to throw that spear to start a war? Sons of the Bitch then show up in hundred

• Are u crazy?
    Glenmores are a small vassal house of the Ryswells and they cant have over 300 men.especially after the war.
    Whitehills are also a small vassal house to the Boltons but since they turncloaked thier army should be untouched by the war so around 400
    Forresters are a small vassal house to the Glovers and they took hard losses in the war and now i would say they have around 30 men-mostly small folk unless Ramsay killed them in ep 4.If he did they have nothing.

The entire Northern army the North can raise is about 30 000 men.
    The Ryswells can raise about 1500 men mostly cavalry meaning Glenmores ae the infantry in their army.
    The Boltons can raise about 5000 men being the strongest bannermen of the Starks
    The Glovers can raise about 1500 men also i think the forresters are 400 of that

• Yeah.. I mean.. Sure.. I mean..

Fine you got me, I only watch clips of the show ;-: I don't know WTF was going on.

Golthar posted: »

You don't really understand what was going on there, do you?

• Shh. SH. SHHHHHHH.

greensenpai posted: »

Are u crazy? Glenmores are a small vassal house of the Ryswells and they cant have over 300 men.especially after the war. Whitehills are

• Finally someone spoke!

• What if he turns out as the traitor!? :(

SoMuchSass posted: »

He's a tough bastard

• If that is the case, the Forresters would win. One of Asher's sellswords is worth two Whitehills.

Are u crazy? Glenmores are a small vassal house of the Ryswells and they cant have over 300 men.especially after the war. Whitehills are

• Nonexistent

• Don't know mate... I don't think Ser Royland or Duncan are the traitors, so we can count on Royland's trusty man, we can also count on the Gelnmores archers army (if they haven't bene killed or bought off... If they were arrested we can just go there and free them).

ALso then Asher's army if he can get a good army, apparently (from what we cna see in the preview of the next episode, and if Telltale doesn't make too much changes) Danny doesn't really gives us the army we were expecting so... I don't know how good Asher's army will be, i guess we will take that "army" Daenerys gives and train them along the way back to Westeros. So it's not like it is a giant army that could defend against the Bolton's army but I'm sure big enough to defend against the Whitehills if we can convince Ramsay not to back them up.

• I don't think either him or Duncar are the traitors. I'm betting on the maester guy, I don't rememebr his name

Killah posted: »

What if he turns out as the traitor!?

• Maester Ortengryn from the Northern Citadel.

DLGR13 posted: »

I don't think either him or Duncar are the traitors. I'm betting on the maester guy, I don't rememebr his name

• I doubt their army went untouched. The North had been at War with the Lannisters for a fairly good length of time before the betrayal at the Red Wedding.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.