Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Misunderstanding

armis37 posted: »

She couldn’t even finish her words before one of the bandit's turned and thrust the butt of his gun into Rhys' face. Rhys: “Ow! Ow, ow! O

• The map is coming slowly. I need an other list but let's do it bit by bit ! Let's start with the Usa.

Alt text

• Thanks!
    Your vote has been tallied!!!

Misunderstanding

• YAY! I'm ON THERE!!

GrumpyDof posted: »

The map is coming slowly. I need an other list but let's do it bit by bit ! Let's start with the Usa.

• Stop right there criminal scum ! Are you trying to divert from our moto ? Hm?

• freezes in place drops many emoticons I'm sorry! It was the wrong one!

Stop right there criminal scum ! Are you trying to divert from our moto ? Hm?

• edited July 2015

GRUMPY IS LOVE GRUMPY IS LIFE

LET ME KISS YOU

The map is coming slowly. I need an other list but let's do it bit by bit ! Let's start with the Usa.

• Had some fun:

I knew Sasha was pretty young but look at this:

Alt text

But Rhys is....

Alt text

Here's a golden one, despite Jack's handsomeness:

Alt text

I guess Sasha gets stressed sometimes. Rhys being gone probably is a factor:

Alt text

And they're still adventuring in their advancing age. I think Rhys being around Sasha might have helped him age slower, but the opposite is true with Sasha:

Alt text

• Alt text

Had some fun: I knew Sasha was pretty young but look at this: But Rhys is.... Here's a golden one, despite Jack's handsomen

• You gotta love the look on Sasha's face in the first picture though.

• it's cool and all but please stop using IE! Don't do it Ingen!

Had some fun: I knew Sasha was pretty young but look at this: But Rhys is.... Here's a golden one, despite Jack's handsomen

• edited July 2015

Looking nice Grumpy. :D

I'll send you USA members location later.

EDIT: Done. :P

• That IE was the most shocking thing in the whole picture.

Leluch123 posted: »

it's cool and all but please stop using IE! Don't do it Ingen!

• Hey! Internet Explorer has had some problems in the past but, it's better now and it's amazing. (unless you want to use Tumblr because then it crashes your whole computer).

it's cool and all but please stop using IE! Don't do it Ingen!

• Do I need to say more? XD

Kateis posted: »

Hey! Internet Explorer has had some problems in the past but, it's better now and it's amazing. (unless you want to use Tumblr because then it crashes your whole computer).

• I agree it was like a nightmare from a long gone past

Pipas posted: »

That IE was the most shocking thing in the whole picture.

• Well Chrome on my computer is huge and I hate it unless I'm using Tumblr, so I guess Chrome's only purpose for me is for Tumblr, ahh Chrome on my computer has a very sad life. D:

But yeah, IE has problems... It's still great though.

Do I need to say more? XD

• Just took a few screens during our last CAH game.

Alt text

Alt text

Rhystricted flashback

Alt text

It's a scientific fact, kiddos!

Alt text

I mean, that makes sense, doesn't it?

Alt text

RIP Yvette's lunch.

Alt text

Rhyshas know what's up. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Hey kids, want some meth?

Alt text

Soon...

Alt text

Because he's using internet Explorer.

Alt text

Yeah, I have no words for this one.

Alt text

HJ has nightmares about him.

• I remember the pressure I got when I had to choose the most beautiful sight on Pandora :D

• Sasha vs Sasha's butt. That was a tough choice indeed. :D

I remember the pressure I got when I had to choose the most beautiful sight on Pandora

• edited July 2015

Oh my no. There was a misunderstanding with Elsiemoonfire. She fixed her comment, so I fixed mine.

You see, she had voted on the fic a comment and I pointed it out. All is fixed now, but I don't believe you can delete comments, soooooooooooooooooo, bleh...
    I have 20 strong health potions anyways. I think I can handle myself!!!!

Oh, I didn't even see bigdogg0821's reply. I dunno what his excuse is...

Stop right there criminal scum ! Are you trying to divert from our moto ? Hm?

• Of course, there is no other choice for such a question. I am practically my own karma sutra.

SzymeG posted: »

Also this one

• He has none !

Oh my no. There was a misunderstanding with Elsiemoonfire. She fixed her comment, so I fixed mine. You see, she had voted on the fic a co

• You want to show me ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Of course, there is no other choice for such a question. I am practically my own karma sutra.

• Hey there again, fellow members of Rhysha. I'll keep it short this time.

A huge thank you to everyone who read, rated and voted on our fic. However, we've encountered a small problem - the votes are tied in this way:

[Suck it] 5 votes

[Forgive us] 2 votes

[This is a misunderstanding] 5 votes

[...] 1 vote

We need you to vote under this post again, and please no ties this time ;) Thank you!

• DAMMMMM! and I missed that?! damn my weak battery....guys we need to play that more often

• Awww screw it SUCK IT!

Hey there again, fellow members of Rhysha. I'll keep it short this time. A huge thank you to everyone who read, rated and voted on our fi

• Rude :D

Awww screw it SUCK IT!

• Well the question wasw sight so I would vote for her butt, but then again her as whole pack is even better

Pipas posted: »

Sasha vs Sasha's butt. That was a tough choice indeed.

• [This is a misunderstanding]

Hey there again, fellow members of Rhysha. I'll keep it short this time. A huge thank you to everyone who read, rated and voted on our fi

• Ha, alright. :D

[This is a misunderstanding]

• Alt text

Kateis posted: »

Well Chrome on my computer is huge and I hate it unless I'm using Tumblr, so I guess Chrome's only purpose for me is for Tumblr, ahh Chrome on my computer has a very sad life. But yeah, IE has problems... It's still great though.

• Looks like misunderstanding wins.

• [Suck it]

• I thought it was a game! The replacement of spongebob gifs!

He has none !

• [Suck it]]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.