Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• You're a Rhyshan? We have goodies for Rhyshans you know that?

AstroZombie posted: »

Can i be added to the map? i'm in the south of Brazil (south america) precisely in parana thanks

• Hell yeah, show me the goodies bro

GrumpyDof posted: »

You're a Rhyshan? We have goodies for Rhyshans you know that?

• Damn materialist...every time ! It's not a lot : being added to the wall, the map, have Rhysha on your avatar (and i can add a background too) and play with us on the chat !

Hell yeah, show me the goodies bro

• i'm not materialist lol, what u mean by background tho? and how do i put rhysha on my avatar? and sure let's play on the chat! thanks

Damn materialist...every time ! It's not a lot : being added to the wall, the map, have Rhysha on your avatar (and i can add a background too) and play with us on the chat !

• Aw man, pretty sure I won't be available this afternoon. :(

Pipas posted: »

Btw, we'll be playing Town of Salem today around 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, so if anyone wishes to join us, visit OUR CHAT at that time. Countdown to event.

• It will be not white, i'll put something else :) For the rhysha, that's my job too just tell me the color you want. For the chat and the games, it depends on your timezone and if the others are there too ! just check from time to time and you'll see (Pipas posted some date if you want to know more)

i'm not materialist lol, what u mean by background tho? and how do i put rhysha on my avatar? and sure let's play on the chat! thanks

• edited July 2015

nice, i'll go with hmmm... pink. i work on the computer, so i can always check and play if there is something going on, and the time zone is no problem, i have a... "strange" metabolism that makes me sleep every 48 hours.
    ":)" Hehe i made Grumpy smile

It will be not white, i'll put something else For the rhysha, that's my job too just tell me the color you want. For the chat and the games

• edited July 2015

Alt text

nice, i'll go with hmmm... pink. i work on the computer, so i can always check and play if there is something going on, and the time zone is

• edited July 2015

thanks bro, ok, and where is the option to upload the image?
    edit: solved

• Hoooo look who visited us

Can i be added to the map? i'm in the south of Brazil (south america) precisely in parana thanks

• i'm here to stay hehe

Leluch123 posted: »

Hoooo look who visited us

• AstroZombie posted: »

thanks bro, ok, and where is the option to upload the image? edit: solved

• Thanks a lot, but i had already found a topic in the forum with these instructions

Watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNrRxH-feJg

• I made an other since i didn't like the first one.

Pipas posted the link in the original post with all the informations you need !

thanks bro, ok, and where is the option to upload the image? edit: solved

• What is this game?

Btw, we'll be playing Town of Salem today around 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST, so if anyone wishes to join us, visit OUR CHAT at that time. Countdown to event.

• How do I sent you it? I left 14 cards for you to add, and the rest to change at your will.

That's a fancy attention sign. Anyway, it'd be easier to help you if we knew what cards you already made. :P

• Count me in!

I was thinking about making the TF2 event this Tuesday, but then I realized that GoT is coming out that day and I suppose most people won't

• edited July 2015

Oh man, 4 AM? I'd rather sleep if I were you. :D

That's like, 4 AM for me. I'll try to play along if my mom isn't awake :P

• Don't worry, I bet there'll be more events like this. :P

CraazyCake posted: »

Aw man, pretty sure I won't be available this afternoon.

• Oops, sorry, already sent. :D But there are 3 people in Poland, 2 in Croatia and 2 in Finland, otherwise it's by one. :P

Yes and do me a little favor : try to put the countries where there are a lot of people first so i can see them right away.

• Thanks, that game sounds good but i propably wont have time :(

http://town-of-salem.wikia.com/wiki/Town_of_Salem_Wiki:Main_Page There you go!

• Aight, let's make it official.

Tomorrow on 19th July there'll be Rhysha Team Fortress 2 event at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST. Countdown to event.

Alt text

First we'll need to meet up and figure which mode/map/whatever we'll have and teams and some other stuff. (but hopefully someone will figure it for me, because this is all new for me. So yeah, at that time be AT THE CHAT if you want to play. :P

And if there won't be enough of us, we can still play with bots, right? :)

Btw, the Town of Salem event is totally happening in half an hour, so if you want to join, come on CHAT.

• edited July 2015

And Pipas you should use the walls to update your list mate (you forgot Odincrusade !)

The map is well advanced so you can update the OP now.

Alt text

Alt text

• edited July 2015

I'll update it now. :P

And Pipas you should use the walls to update your list mate (you forgot Odincrusade !) The map is well advanced so you can update the OP now.

• Rhysha question for today:

What would Rhys and Sasha have to do to make each other cry tears of joy?

• Rhys would get Sasha the world's best gun.

Sasha would tell Rhys he was the only man for her.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What would Rhys and Sasha have to do to make each other cry tears of joy?

• Rhys would buy tickets to finally get Sasha off of Pandora (he would also come along, of course)

And Sasha would probably get Rhys one of those giant buckets of ice cream.

Rhysha question for today: What would Rhys and Sasha have to do to make each other cry tears of joy?

• A gift and a lie? Damn...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Rhys would get Sasha the world's best gun. Sasha would tell Rhys he was the only man for her.

• A lie? Isn't that blasphemy on this thread?

A gift and a lie? Damn...

• edited July 2015

"Sasha... How did you know what I wanted for birthday? sniff"

"Rhys... It's Vanilla."

"Oh sweet Lord!" falls down on his knees

Rhys would buy tickets to finally get Sasha off of Pandora (he would also come along, of course) And Sasha would probably get Rhys one of those giant buckets of ice cream.

• edited July 2015

"Rhys..."
    "Yeah?..."
    "It has strawberry swirls..."
    Rhys breaks out into tears of joy

"Sasha... How did you know what I wanted for birthday? sniff" "Rhys... It's Vanilla." "Oh sweet Lord!" falls down on his knees

• Alt text

Hey guys, quick announcement regarding the TF2 event tomorrow. I created a Rhysha Steam group for the event, so if you're planning on joining, but haven't been added to the group, you can add me on Steam so that I can add you to the group.

Hope to see you guys at the event!

• But what about Opera?! .-.

• We are all kill? ;_;

• What?!

bigdogg0821 posted: »

We are all kill? ;_;

• Everyone is quiet. So is Rhyiona thread. Apocalypse?

What?!

• Can I just join the group and PLAN to play on another day? I don't play TF2 that much and tomorrows a busy day for me anyway.

Hey guys, quick announcement regarding the TF2 event tomorrow. I created a Rhysha Steam group for the event, so if you're planning on joinin

• ready for the 4th episode?

• Yup I'm ready for it I hope we get more Rhysha Moments

ready for the 4th episode?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.