Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Oh yeah, that's totally fine.

Kuroix12 posted: »

Can I just join the group and PLAN to play on another day? I don't play TF2 that much and tomorrows a busy day for me anyway.

• Hey, what exactly are we going to do in the TF2 event? We gonna play MVM? Multiplayer? Custom gamemodes? Screw around on a trade server?

Honestly, with TF2, the possibilities are endless.

• Examining the profile picture I can tell you will most likely kill everyone. I wish I could play :|

Hey, what exactly are we going to do in the TF2 event? We gonna play MVM? Multiplayer? Custom gamemodes? Screw around on a trade server? Honestly, with TF2, the possibilities are endless.

• Ah yes, you are correct.

No matter which game we play, I will kill everyone.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Examining the profile picture I can tell you will most likely kill everyone. I wish I could play

• What about Gta 5 :o

Ah yes, you are correct. No matter which game we play, I will kill everyone.

• CRY SUM MOAR

Alt text

What about Gta 5

• "Badass."

CRY SUM MOAR

• Yeah, I've seen they already uploaded it into the Steam database, so...

Alt text

ready for the 4th episode?

• I was thinking multiplayer, maybe MVM if there's not enough of us.

But honestly, this is all new to me, so I'd rather let someone more experienced decide. :D

We can meet on chat like 30 mins earlier and decide. :P

Hey, what exactly are we going to do in the TF2 event? We gonna play MVM? Multiplayer? Custom gamemodes? Screw around on a trade server? Honestly, with TF2, the possibilities are endless.

• So I just read that the GoT episode got released early on XBOX? What's going on?!

• Give us TFTB

Pipas posted: »

So I just read that the GoT episode got released early on XBOX? What's going on?!

• Nah the 4th week syndrome

Everyone is quiet. So is Rhyiona thread. Apocalypse?

• Hey guys I've been recently thinking about possible sesason 2....and I realized one thing. In one of the unused audio the Strager said that there was a year gap between the deal and the present...YOU get what I mean? The whole deal covered two weeks by now, will last month at best in my opinion so that leaves eleven months left, who knows what might have happened in that time.
    Just wanted to share that with you.

• Alt text

Sorry Pipas

Aight, let's make it official. Tomorrow on 19th July there'll be Rhysha Team Fortress 2 event at 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EST/11 AM PST. C

• Well, if the downloading speed stays the same the whole time, you'll be only hour late. :P

SzymeG posted: »

Sorry Pipas

• TftB is in Steam database right now. ;)

armis37 posted: »

Give us TFTB

• edited July 2015

Unused audio could also mean that the idea was scrapped at the last minute... What I'm getting at is that the 'year gap' thing could've been scrapped along with the audio :/

Leluch123 posted: »

Hey guys I've been recently thinking about possible sesason 2....and I realized one thing. In one of the unused audio the Strager said that

• No.... You're lion. Not already :I

Yeah, I've seen they already uploaded it into the Steam database, so...

• TWELVE SEASONS!

Seriously though. It might have been scrapped. D:

Leluch123 posted: »

Hey guys I've been recently thinking about possible sesason 2....and I realized one thing. In one of the unused audio the Strager said that

• Just wanted to inform everyone that I won't be here for the TF2 event :(

sry... so you dont have to wait for me...

• edited July 2015

Alt text

The suspense is killing me

Well, if the downloading speed stays the same the whole time, you'll be only hour late. :P

• Yeah good idea.

If your new though, I think you'll all want to try the basic class training before doing anything.

I was thinking multiplayer, maybe MVM if there's not enough of us. But honestly, this is all new to me, so I'd rather let someone more experienced decide. We can meet on chat like 30 mins earlier and decide. :P

• Alt text

SzymeG posted: »

The suspense is killing me

• edited July 2015

Beware.

I'm a semi decent Pyro with a semi decent internet speed.

BEWARE.

Yeah good idea. If your new though, I think you'll all want to try the basic class training before doing anything.

• Alt text

Alt text

No.... You're lion. Not already :I

• Yeah, I did the training and tried few games with bots, so I have general idea. :D

Yeah good idea. If your new though, I think you'll all want to try the basic class training before doing anything.

• That's a shame. :(

Just wanted to inform everyone that I won't be here for the TF2 event sry... so you dont have to wait for me...

• edited July 2015

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Better than nothing. :D

No size

• Just a reminder - 40 minutes left till the TF2 event!

• What would Rhys and Sasha have to do to make each other cry tears of joy?

For Sasha, I think it would be Rhys giving her a way to get off Pandora, with the addition of some cash or a home someplace on another planet to make a life for herself and her sister.

For Rhys, Sasha proposing to him >.> no question about it.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What would Rhys and Sasha have to do to make each other cry tears of joy?

• edited July 2015

I have GTA5 on the PS3 >.> <.< I challenge you fools, I challenge you all.

What about Gta 5

• Hi! I'm your neighbor Rhyiona shipper just passing by...

I'm currently drawing a comic where Rhys and the others are kids and today I doodled young Sasha. So here.

Alt text

• nvm, i made it in time :D

That's a shame.

• Cute! :3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi! I'm your neighbor Rhyiona shipper just passing by... I'm currently drawing a comic where Rhys and the others are kids and today I doodled young Sasha. So here.

• Cool :D

Hi! I'm your neighbor Rhyiona shipper just passing by... I'm currently drawing a comic where Rhys and the others are kids and today I doodled young Sasha. So here.

• I've been ready since Episode 3 ended.

ready for the 4th episode?

• SASHA IS SMOL

• Thanks! :3

SASHA IS SMOL

Sign in to comment in this discussion.