Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Sorry, Julie... It lasted literally only three minutes. :(

XDJulieXD posted: »

Gret guyz we made it... to 369 .... and ofc I missed it... Why does the universe punish the good??

• It won't quiet soon enough. >:)

JumpyJoey posted: »

tfw it's too quiet: Quietly sings happy birthday to the thread

• oh my... :^)

Rhyiona CONFIRMED.

Houpps posted: »

I had my own 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) http://hkar.ru/Cuz0

• Let's give it lots of cake. :D

The thread right now: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!1

• Meh, it's fine. My feed will show it forever >:D

Aw, you should definitely be confident. I get the feeling everyone's opinion and voice is valued here, that's what's so great about this thread :)

The whole "killing your sister" thing in episode 3 kinda freaked me out, but those two are so close I just don't see it happening.

Take your time! And remember, your art is amazing <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

sorry I removed a sentence .=. Yeah..same..well except the getting confident...I'm trying to though. Yes! I just feel like Fiona and

• I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

Any last words?

• yeeaahhh oh well.... 469 hype ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sorry, Julie... It lasted literally only three minutes.

• I just want to celebrate!!!!! :D

Let's give it lots of cake.

• You're saying that like it's a bad thing! I'm happy everyone woke up, I'm happy it's the thread's birthday, I'm just happy! :D Not even sour about 369!... Well, maybe just a little bit. But there will be other 69s :D

It won't quiet soon enough.

• Happy Birthday thread!!! XD

Sadly I may not be around for the celebrations, I have a busy day ahead of me and then work at 5pm, followed by a BBQ when I return at 8:30pm...

But if I manage to get some celebrating time in, then sweet!

• Alt text

Let's give it lots of cake.

• edited July 2015

ugh curse my anxiety D:<

Uh..yeah..I unintentionally made a fool out of myself one time...and it wasn't on purpose yeah and I wasn't trying to....but there was a reason why I wasn't active for a time.. .-. but nevermind about that...I'm trying to forget about it.

Yeah..D; I really hope it isn't foreshadowing something.

Thanks Joey <3 ;-;

Meh, it's fine. My feed will show it forever >:D Aw, you should definitely be confident. I get the feeling everyone's opinion and voic

• Oh my god, I'm back! I almost got caught writing a fic because I got told to by my friend because we are swaping fics. Bad mistake to choose to write it at school D:

• CAN I GET PRAISE!!!!

AND CAN SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A SANDWICH!!!!!

I guess Man, now I'm hungry again...

• Dude, your BBQing has been on a roll! Aren't you even a little sick of crispy, juicy meat?! Nah, I can get that you're not :D

Why don't we start celebrating now?

Alt text

HazzatheMan posted: »

Happy Birthday thread!!! XD Sadly I may not be around for the celebrations, I have a busy day ahead of me and then work at 5pm, followed by a BBQ when I return at 8:30pm... But if I manage to get some celebrating time in, then sweet!

• SHE SAYS MEOW NOT RAWR I AM DISAPPOINTED ;n;

You're not so bad yourself. Rawr.

• Hey, everyone's anxious at times :) The past is in the past, just focus on relaxing, it helps.

Nah, nothing'll happen... Right?

ugh curse my anxiety < Uh..yeah..I unintentionally made a fool out of myself one time...and it wasn't on purpose yeah and I wasn't try

• Close call. :P

Oh my god, I'm back! I almost got caught writing a fic because I got told to by my friend because we are swaping fics. Bad mistake to choose to write it at school

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! :D

Alt text

• Are you asking for the awakening of Saskeh-Senpai???

Alt text

I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds

• Literally me right now! XD He said he'll be up around 10 just for us. :')

Though,.if I'm not mistaken, he never said what timezone so we might be waiting for a while.

;-;

• I think my teacher still knew what I was writing tho, my blushing and stuttering gave it away Dx

Close call. :P

• Alt text

Hmm, yeah, I could do with a sandwich.

*woman

CAN I GET PRAISE!!!! AND CAN SOMEONE GET THIS MAN A SANDWICH!!!!!

• I woke up just in time! HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD!

• ..Nope.... I hope it won't..

Alt text

It'll be alll rriiiighhtt~

Hey, everyone's anxious at times The past is in the past, just focus on relaxing, it helps. Nah, nothing'll happen... Right?

• She can't know for sure though. :P

I think my teacher still knew what I was writing tho, my blushing and stuttering gave it away Dx

• Hope you get to celebrate too! Better late than never. :) Have fun!

Happy Birthday thread!!! XD Sadly I may not be around for the celebrations, I have a busy day ahead of me and then work at 5pm, followed by a BBQ when I return at 8:30pm... But if I manage to get some celebrating time in, then sweet!

• Happy Birthday Thread <3

• Oh, I'm glad to hear. <3 The thread is actually pretty active right now which is a plus. :D

You're saying that like it's a bad thing! I'm happy everyone woke up, I'm happy it's the thread's birthday, I'm just happy! Not even sour about 369!... Well, maybe just a little bit. But there will be other 69s

• Imma totally butt in here.

Kimmy, I've made a fool out of myself countless times. Not specifically here, on Twitter and in Skype calls. I'm pretty sure everyone here had an embrassing moment as well at some point. Don't worry about it though, we don't care about it because we're your friends! :)

ugh curse my anxiety < Uh..yeah..I unintentionally made a fool out of myself one time...and it wasn't on purpose yeah and I wasn't try

• Alt text

Make a wish!

• edited July 2015

We already know the wish. ;)

Make a wish!

• Hehe, what can I say? I love grilled meat!! :D

Explains why I weigh 220 pounds :P

Let's celebrate!!

Dude, your BBQing has been on a roll! Aren't you even a little sick of crispy, juicy meat?! Nah, I can get that you're not Why don't we start celebrating now?

• I hope I do!!!

I intend to have as much fun as I can, but I will miss you guys :')

Hope you get to celebrate too! Better late than never. Have fun!

• Eeeverything's gonna be juuuust fiiiine...he he...

..Nope.... I hope it won't.. It'll be alll rriiiighhtt~

• edited July 2015

(:< Shh, we all know but we can't say it out loud.

kristi78968 posted: »

We already know the wish.

• Yeah, I love how it's back to normal :)

Oh, I'm glad to hear. The thread is actually pretty active right now which is a plus.

• Ok, I wish TFTB Ep.4 would get released in 2 weeks time!!! XD

Make a wish!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.