Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yesterday it got 500+ comments. So good to see it back on its feet. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yeah, I love how it's back to normal

• Aww, we'll be here when you're back, buddy. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

I hope I do!!! I intend to have as much fun as I can, but I will miss you guys :')

• Idk I think she knew for some reason, also she was laughing and this guy who I was talking to didn't help xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She can't know for sure though. :P

• What, that's really mean of him. :P

Idk I think she knew for some reason, also she was laughing and this guy who I was talking to didn't help xD

• He just kept saying "oh trust me miss, you do not want to read this!"

What, that's really mean of him. :P

• Alt text

Alt text

Hehe

By erase--myself on tumblr

• Wow, okay, that definitely gave it away.

He just kept saying "oh trust me miss, you do not want to read this!"

• Alt text

Hehe By erase--myself on tumblr

• I love you guys ;-;

Alt text

Well I guess the reason it was such a big deal for me it's because of my social anxiety??..I mean I really hate it so much.

I don't want to care about it and just shrug it off but my anxiety says no, I must care about it,even if it's something so small. Its really life ruining...so many things ruined...irl...it doesn't help that I get panic attacks even in my sleep one time. It's terrible.

I mean I'm trying to open up and stuff. People here are really supportive and stuff, but it's just that it still haunts me sometimes...idek..sorry If I sound so depressing...

kristi78968 posted: »

Imma totally butt in here. Kimmy, I've made a fool out of myself countless times. Not specifically here, on Twitter and in Skype calls. I

• Although I missed the page 369, I didn't miss the birthday of the thread <3

Alt text

• Now excuse me I am going to hide my head under my pillows and scream somemore, also burn that fanfiction

Wow, okay, that definitely gave it away.

• Never burn your hard work!

Now excuse me I am going to hide my head under my pillows and scream somemore, also burn that fanfiction

• I'm not even going to start this :P

So here is my finish:

Alt text

XDJulieXD posted: »

Are you asking for the awakening of Saskeh-Senpai???

• I think I might be in luck, my job list has gone down considerably in the last hour so I may be able to celebrate yet!! XD

Aww, we'll be here when you're back, buddy.

• Yes! Never burn your hard work!!! :O

Never burn your hard work!

• Good lad Rhys ;)

• Oh, that sounds good! Hope you manage. <3

I think I might be in luck, my job list has gone down considerably in the last hour so I may be able to celebrate yet!! XD

• We'll find out shortly!! I need to clean the BBQ now... Shouldn't take me that long :P

Oh, that sounds good! Hope you manage.

• Happy Birthday thread!

Alt text

• Oh, Rhys ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Waiting for Green's speech.

Alt text

• Didn't he say he bought soda? He might be preparing again!

Waiting for Green's speech.

• Alt text

Waiting for Green's speech.

• He did... he went to buy soda and saw 160 new comments when he was back lmao

Killah posted: »

Didn't he say he bought soda? He might be preparing again!

• edited July 2015

If I could eat meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I would.

It's so nice to see everyone happy and celebrating :D

This is taking ages to post 'cause the WiFi here is so bad ;_;

Edit: Whoa, that took a long time to load!

Hehe, what can I say? I love grilled meat!! Explains why I weigh 220 pounds :P Let's celebrate!!

• Oh man, steak every day! :P

Yeah it's a great atmosphere today :D

Oh man, that sucks... My Wi-Fi still won't connect to my PS4, so I'm in the dark about how my choices compare to other players' in GOT :(

If I could eat meat for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I would. It's so nice to see everyone happy and celebrating This is taking ages to post 'cause the WiFi here is so bad ;_; Edit: Whoa, that took a long time to load!

• I'm free now!! I have everything done, and now I wait :)

Let us celebrate, friends!!! XD

• Happy birthday dear thread!

Alt text

Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... which one? :^)

Once again I wanted to thank you awesome people for being here, for making this place so welcoming and great. For all the laughs, feels and inspiration.

You all are so special and so kind, I'm happy to be a part of this wonderful community <3

Thank you for being yourselves and communicating with each other. Without you this place wouldn't ever be the same.

I can't find enough words to express my gratitude to you guys. Thank you for making me feel welcomed here and for making me draw for you.

I love this thread. I love you! Thank you!

• Alt text

I'm free now!! I have everything done, and now I wait Let us celebrate, friends!!! XD

• i couldn't resist xD

Alt text

• I got a bit frightened when I saw the decrease in posts a couple of days ago but now we're thriving like always :)

My home WiFi is great, but this hotel WiFi... Weird thing is it kept telling me I had a perfect connection when it couldn't even load the browser page.

Oh man, steak every day! :P Yeah it's a great atmosphere today Oh man, that sucks... My Wi-Fi still won't connect to my PS4, so I'm in the dark about how my choices compare to other players' in GOT

• oh my they are so cute on that gif ^^

• Alt text

This made me emotional

I LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD

buntingsir posted: »

Happy birthday dear thread! Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... w

• Let the hug festival begin!

Alt text

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This made me emotional I LOVE YOU ALL HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD

• Sometimes we are slow, but we all come back eventually :D

Where are you staying? :) Hotel Wi-Fi is like Hospital Wi-Fi: It claims to be good, but it really isn't :P

I got a bit frightened when I saw the decrease in posts a couple of days ago but now we're thriving like always My home WiFi is great, b

• Alt text

Let the hug festival begin!

• Did someone say hugs???

Alt text

• They're celebrating with us! How cute. ;-;

Thank you for everything you've done for us. <3 It means so much!

Happy birthday dear thread! Oh jeez, I don't know, maybe you could give one cake to us in this glorious day? But the question is... w

Sign in to comment in this discussion.