Episode 5 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac/PS3/PS4/Xbox One/Xbox 360/iOS/Android Out Now

Comments

• Well Microsoft, you may become a little bit richer.

strwar3 posted: »

Yeah I heard the Xbox One Preview Members got it early

• edited July 2015

Yeah Microsoft is killing it with early stuff like releasing it to Preview Members,i 'm a preview member I better check mine Xbox one if I got it,I won't say anything about it no spoilers after all I'm a telltale and Rhysha member so no spoilers from me,OK :)

Well Microsoft, you may become a little bit richer.

• edited July 2015

Tell us if you got it, please.

Yeah Microsoft is killing it with early stuff like releasing it to Preview Members,i 'm a preview member I better check mine Xbox one if I g

• I checked it and I got it :( sad though that you guys don't got it,sorry but I'm not saying anything about it

Tell us if you got it, please.

• Don't worry, I don't want spoilers anyway. Have fun.

I checked it and I got it sad though that you guys don't got it,sorry but I'm not saying anything about it

• edited July 2015

Ok

Don't worry, I don't want spoilers anyway. Have fun.

• Yes. My strength has failed me. Miserably.

Green613 posted: »

Anyone asking for PM spoilers, You're all weaklings.

• That was EU PS4 users who got Tales Ep 3 early.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Are you sure? I really seem to remember the Xbone players getting TFTB Episode 3 early.

• Ah, my mistake.

Bolc56 posted: »

That was EU PS4 users who got Tales Ep 3 early.

• ME TOO

Smoughstein posted: »

I'd like to be pm some spoilers

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Usually no, but now Telltale forced me, made me weak... I'm shame

• The only reason I'm still here on this episode release forum is because these gifs

• Alt text

Sorry, I can't have enough of this!

• I swear, I'm trying my hardest not to go anywhere that'd have potential spoilers, yet I'm still hanging out here, and my emotions are being just a bit tested right now. This is gonna be a long 2.5 days.

Alt text

• Alt text

StephyDee posted: »

I swear, I'm trying my hardest not to go anywhere that'd have potential spoilers, yet I'm still hanging out here, and my emotions are being just a bit tested right now. This is gonna be a long 2.5 days.

• you are smart jon snow and know at least some things if you send me a pm about the spoilers from this episode (since i'm an ios user and i have to wait for a while for this to come out) :)

XBOX ONE! OMFG THIS EPISODE IS GONNA BE AMAZING!

• Looks like he is having a buttx....

MarteenPyro posted: »

Sorry, I can't have enough of this!

• Oh, you must know...

Alt text

Killah posted: »

Looks like he is having a buttx....

• Nah...I know enough 0_o

MarteenPyro posted: »

Oh, you must know...

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

Nah...I know enough 0_o

• edited July 2015

Since I don't have work on Tuesday, oh man, it will be a long day of replaying all of the episodes of GOT with episode 5!

Alt text

• Could anyone spoil me in pm,i wanna know if it's worth to buy it,episode 5 i want to know.. ;)

• Its telltale and game of thrones..... what part of thats not worth it???

Could anyone spoil me in pm,i wanna know if it's worth to buy it,episode 5 i want to know..

• Idk pretty much of telltale games.I have money to buy it on steam but idk,i'm not sure.This is why i asked.

rawfodog121 posted: »

Its telltale and game of thrones..... what part of thats not worth it???

• Me visiting this thread after 2 days.

Alt text

• lmao

Pipas posted: »

Me visiting this thread after 2 days.

• edited July 2015

Alt text

yes, c'mon :'(

• Lucky bastard...have fun dude ;)

I checked it and I got it sad though that you guys don't got it,sorry but I'm not saying anything about it

• Don't spoil it for yourself. If you liked what you've seen in a walkthrough (which I'm assuming you've watched) buy the game. If you haven't even watched a walkthrough for the past 4 episodes i'm not sure why you would want spoilers for an episode so far into the season spoiled. You have the money if you dig it just buy the game.

Idk pretty much of telltale games.I have money to buy it on steam but idk,i'm not sure.This is why i asked.

• When you know what's going to a happen in a Telltale Game it is made 100% less fun. Knowing the outcome of your choices in advance defeats the whole purpose of it.

Could anyone spoil me in pm,i wanna know if it's worth to buy it,episode 5 i want to know..

• edited July 2015

2 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes and 9 seconds:

Thats just:

• 53 hours
    • 3220 minutes
    • 193209 seconds

(Steam Users)

• 2 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes and 9 seconds: Thats just: * 53 hours * 3220 minutes * 193209 seconds (Steam Users)

• I saw a thread marked as a spoiler and I exercised the restraint to avoid it. I don't think I've ever been this proud in my entire life.

• waiting for the next episode while wanting to see spoilers like

Alt text

• I saw it to and i opened it... BUT I CLOSED MY EYES, SO IT COUNTS.

Giraffehat posted: »

I saw a thread marked as a spoiler and I exercised the restraint to avoid it. I don't think I've ever been this proud in my entire life.

• Which is why we all need distractions.

Alt text

fayescarlet posted: »

waiting for the next episode while wanting to see spoilers like

• Does it spoil anything big? God I'm so startled ;-;

brbsmoking posted: »

I saw it to and i opened it... BUT I CLOSED MY EYES, SO IT COUNTS.

• Actuallly nothing big. But i see there are new comment, so dunno how it is now D:

Giraffehat posted: »

Does it spoil anything big? God I'm so startled ;-;

• WOHOHO, I CHECKED IT NOW, THERE IS SOMETHING BIG D: NOT WRITTEN STRAIGHT, BUT... fuck ;.;

brbsmoking posted: »

Actuallly nothing big. But i see there are new comment, so dunno how it is now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.