Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Gonna go ahead and go to sleep for now. I'll see you guys sometime before Game of Thrones come out. I may not come out the same person. Sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone! :)

Alt text

• Alt text

Heck yeah. :D

Everyone should join in sometime. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

We make a good team, Wolf!

• Sweet rhyiona dreams <3

Gonna go ahead and go to sleep for now. I'll see you guys sometime before Game of Thrones come out. I may not come out the same person. Sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone!

• edited July 2015

night kristi <3

Gonna go ahead and go to sleep for now. I'll see you guys sometime before Game of Thrones come out. I may not come out the same person. Sweet Rhyiona dreams everyone!

• edited July 2015

Morning! anybody here?

edit:
    no? okay, time to improve my keyboard skills

Alt text

yeh, I'm rocking it

• Morning! :D

Kruzii posted: »

Morning! anybody here? edit: no? okay, time to improve my keyboard skills yeh, I'm rocking it

• Alt text

Morning! anybody here? edit: no? okay, time to improve my keyboard skills yeh, I'm rocking it

• Aw thank you. I've started to watch the first episode and really enjoy it so far. The cast is great. Should've started a long time ago...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Sherlock is one of the BEST TV series' I have ever watched!! XD And this is perfect! :'D

• Good morning ^_^

• Morning kruzii so...how is your day going if you don't mind me asking ?

Them keyboard skills tho Xb

BRO FIST <3

• Morning! Pretty good! On my way to the Sea :) Thank you, hows your day chewbie?

Thanks! Do you Know how hard it is to Play Keyboard without Fingers?

Morning kruzii so...how is your day going if you don't mind me asking ? Them keyboard skills tho Xb BRO FIST

• No tag? K then. Guess my awesomeness frightened u B)

Just kiddin... that's the best idea! MUST. DRAW.

I'm calling out: @nohuhhuh @rhonu @twdgirl43 and anyone else who does fanart on here! Give me a fabulous image of Gared riding an Ice Dragon! XD

• I actually understood the ending. It was mind blowing yes. But as it was a thing with multi-universe stuff, it was only expected. Booker was the root of all.

That game had me so confused when I finished :P I spent a whole hour on the net trying to figure out what happened! Did you play the 2 DLC Elizabeth episodes as well??

• It's awesome like I said and am sorry to cut this short but I feel like am about pass out -_-

I wish I could stay up but am to weak ;-; I might wake up early so you won't feel alone in this dark scary 2spooky4me place.

Sad goodbye ;-;

BRO FIST <3

Morning! Pretty good! On my way to the Sea Thank you, hows your day chewbie? Thanks! Do you Know how hard it is to Play Keyboard without Fingers?

• Dunno, guess I sometimes feel that my comments make the thread less 'enjoyable' for some reason :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

I know I won't be missed :P What you wut?

• Well it's 10:30am in England and it hasn't been released yet >:(

Green613 posted: »

GoT is tomorrow? Lol how could I forget? I guess I was too busy avoiding all of those spoilers it erased from my mind completely. Still not spoiled at all yet btw B]

• Awww yeah this gun be good!!

Bro Fist <3

Yeah Thursday wolf's birthday and Sunday is rhonu's I can't wait XD BRO FIST

• There are currently 3 Seasons to it, but each Season only has 3 episodes...

buntingsir posted: »

Aw thank you. I've started to watch the first episode and really enjoy it so far. The cast is great. Should've started a long time ago...

• Sorry, I was trying to think of anyone on here that could draw and you slipped my mind, I'm so sorry! :P

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! XD

XDJulieXD posted: »

No tag? K then. Guess my awesomeness frightened u Just kiddin... that's the best idea! MUST. DRAW.

• I'm gonna slap you.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

don't forget it's 100% quality commentary

• Spoiler ^^

But it was understanding the multiverse theory that confused me to begin with. I understand it now though :)

XDJulieXD posted: »

I actually understood the ending. It was mind blowing yes. But as it was a thing with multi-universe stuff, it was only expected. Booker was the root of all.

• I'm sorry to interrupt, but you really shouldn't feel that way! I can relate to your feelings, but still... You're a great guy and it's always nice to talk to you, so of course, you'll always going to be missed. :)

Dunno, guess I sometimes feel that my comments make the thread less 'enjoyable' for some reason

• He needs a big moustache.

I'm trying to figure out how Rhys' dad should look like..

• But each episode is like a small movie, which is really cool! On the one hand it's good for me, because I'm always frightened by the huge amounts of seasons if I want to catch up on some show and I don't have much time to do it... On the other hand, I know I'll be left craving for more episodes very soon...

There are currently 3 Seasons to it, but each Season only has 3 episodes...

• Thank you, Jane. You're very kind :')

I'm sorry to interrupt, but you really shouldn't feel that way! I can relate to your feelings, but still... You're a great guy and it's always nice to talk to you, so of course, you'll always going to be missed.

• Aw, I speak the truth though, Harry. :3

Thank you, Jane. You're very kind :')

• Well we haven't had a new Season for about a year or so now :( Then again this greatness must take a shitload of time to write!! XD

Benedict Cumberbatch is a great choice for the role of Sherlock, as is Martin Freeman for Watson.

But each episode is like a small movie, which is really cool! On the one hand it's good for me, because I'm always frightened by the huge am

• Yeah, I heard that first season was launched in 2011? If I remember correctly... Still better sometime than never :D

Yes, they're both awesome, I always enjoyed their performances.

Well we haven't had a new Season for about a year or so now Then again this greatness must take a shitload of time to write!! XD Benedict Cumberbatch is a great choice for the role of Sherlock, as is Martin Freeman for Watson.

• Thank you so much :'D

Alt text

Aw, I speak the truth though, Harry.

• Yeah they did a Season a year... So technically Sherlock has been dead for nearly 2 years now!! :'O

Yeah, I heard that first season was launched in 2011? If I remember correctly... Still better sometime than never Yes, they're both awesome, I always enjoyed their performances.

• Aw, yay, hugs are my favourite! :D

Alt text

Thank you so much :'D

• edited July 2015

Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored / Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored / I am really bored.

Alt text

Edit: Gimme a thumbs up if you get the reference.

• I've read that they announced filming of the 4th season to begin in 2016, so not too long to wait now.. nervous laughter

Ok, unfortunately I really have to go now. Talk to you later :)

Yeah they did a Season a year... So technically Sherlock has been dead for nearly 2 years now!! :'O

• That's not true at all! D: I think you are a great guy and it's always nice to chat with you!

Dunno, guess I sometimes feel that my comments make the thread less 'enjoyable' for some reason

• dem japanese poetry skillz ;)

Alt text

Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored / Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored / I am really bored. Edit: Gimme a thumbs up if you get the reference.

• What's the hold up? / Is someone in the bathroom? / Are you on the phone?

Bor-ed, bor-ed, bored / Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored / I am really bored. Edit: Gimme a thumbs up if you get the reference.

• They're my specialty!

My bro's like a bro fist or a bro shake, but if I can I'll give them a fucking hug!! XP

Aw, yay, hugs are my favourite!

• Thank you Hanna :)

That's not true at all! I think you are a great guy and it's always nice to chat with you!

• Ooohhhh that's cool :D

See ya later! <3

I've read that they announced filming of the 4th season to begin in 2016, so not too long to wait now.. nervous laughter Ok, unfortunately I really have to go now. Talk to you later

• Everyone's sleeping / Nothing much to do 'round here / Gonna grab some lunch

Hey, this is fun!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.