Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Morning everyone! Today is already feeling like a better day than yesterday. I hope you're all doing well. :)

Alt text

• Well not only does GOT Ep.5 come out today, but I also managed to find spoilers for Fables issue 150.

So I'm an extremely happy person today! XD XD XP

kristi78968 posted: »

Morning everyone! Today is already feeling like a better day than yesterday. I hope you're all doing well.

• Morning friend!! :D

Kruzii posted: »

Morning! anybody here? edit: no? okay, time to improve my keyboard skills yeh, I'm rocking it

• Lmao! This is gold to me!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"But why, daddy?!" Rhys groaned louder than he intended and earned a -- half hearted, he hoped -- glare from Fiona. "Because," he sigh

• Game of Thrones Ep.5 is going to ruin my life today, isn't it? ._.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well not only does GOT Ep.5 come out today, but I also managed to find spoilers for Fables issue 150. So I'm an extremely happy person today! XD XD XP

• An excellent addition :D

Now you come up with the explanation he gives her. Challenge accepted! ~ "W-well you s-see...Loader Bot came from where I wor

• Wait what?! NOOOOO!!! :O

"Jack?" Gortys' voice made her sound displeased. "I hate that name. He doesn't sound handsome at all." "Listen here," Jack crossed his ar

• It's gonna ruin everyone's life ;-;

Game of Thrones Ep.5 is going to ruin my life today, isn't it? ._.

• From what Wolf told me... Yep :(

Game of Thrones Ep.5 is going to ruin my life today, isn't it? ._.

• I know... Stupid choices! >:'(

Killah posted: »

It's gonna ruin everyone's life ;-;

• Thank you! :D

An excellent addition

• Alt text

Killah posted: »

It's gonna ruin everyone's life ;-;

• Alt text

From what Wolf told me... Yep

• Hey, book in a session for me as well will ya? :P

• Will do!

Hey, book in a session for me as well will ya? :P

• Thnx brah! XD

Will do!

• don't ever think that! i feel like that a lot of times and when i do you always comfort me, so now i am telling you that is not true at all! you are very kind and i always enjoy talking to you! <3

Dunno, guess I sometimes feel that my comments make the thread less 'enjoyable' for some reason

• I do always comfort you don't I? :P

Thank you my friend, I feel better knowing this :)

rhonu posted: »

don't ever think that! i feel like that a lot of times and when i do you always comfort me, so now i am telling you that is not true at all! you are very kind and i always enjoy talking to you!

• ICE DRAGON, BITCHES!

nohuhhuh posted: »

@HazzatheMan This is so off-topic :P

• Lol, of course that's going to happen.

What if GoT finishes before TftB gets episode 4?

• i am not as good as comforting as you are... ´v`

but believe me you are not a burden at all! <3

I do always comfort you don't I? :P Thank you my friend, I feel better knowing this

• Lol, I'm just used to it :P I guess I know what to say to bring people's spirits up...

Thank you! :)

i am not as good as comforting as you are... ´v` but believe me you are not a burden at all!

• so for my 19th birthday i'm going to an amusement park and i am SOOOOO excited! (i'm like 3 years old inside) which makes me think about an AU of some sort... rhys, fiona and the rest of the fam attend a theme park? proooooompts?

• Hey, that'll be a great birthday!! :D

I think you should definitely roll with that Au idea!! <3

so for my 19th birthday i'm going to an amusement park and i am SOOOOO excited! (i'm like 3 years old inside) which makes me think about an AU of some sort... rhys, fiona and the rest of the fam attend a theme park? proooooompts?

• That sounds like a super birthday!

Do you mean as a drawing or a text? 'Cause I know you do both really well :)

so for my 19th birthday i'm going to an amusement park and i am SOOOOO excited! (i'm like 3 years old inside) which makes me think about an AU of some sort... rhys, fiona and the rest of the fam attend a theme park? proooooompts?

• aw, thank you <3 for drawing! i love writing, but i can only write properly in spanish :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

That sounds like a super birthday! Do you mean as a drawing or a text? 'Cause I know you do both really well

• i think it's my way of saying "i'm growing up, but i don't want to!" x)

Hey, that'll be a great birthday!! I think you should definitely roll with that Au idea!!

• I've gotten a friend into Rhyiona and she said she's probably gonna join this thread.

• Alt text

Morning everyone! Today is already feeling like a better day than yesterday. I hope you're all doing well.

• Alt text

I've gotten a friend into Rhyiona and she said she's probably gonna join this thread.

• I know that feel :P

i think it's my way of saying "i'm growing up, but i don't want to!" x)

• Nice. B)

GrumpyDof posted: »

I'm gonna slap you.

• Thank you! <3

Lmao! This is gold to me!! XD

• Sounds awesome, hope you enjoy yourself!

• Rabbit, you are a saint.

And so is your friend.

I've gotten a friend into Rhyiona and she said she's probably gonna join this thread.

• Soooo has GoT ripped out your hearts yet? :^)

(Just a general opinion on the episode -- don't post actual spoilers because they show up in Green's feed and I'm pretty sure he hasn't played yet)

• Well i'm spoiling it, cause I don't know about you but that decision to ride a unicorn or vomit rainbows into the sky really stunned me.

And the new episode's out now?

Soooo has GoT ripped out your hearts yet? :^) (Just a general opinion on the episode -- don't post actual spoilers because they show up in Green's feed and I'm pretty sure he hasn't played yet)

• i was generally dissapointed by the whole episode. only redeeming quality it had was the ending. :\

and i'm also disgusted by a lack of fanfiction for the game ;-;

Soooo has GoT ripped out your hearts yet? :^) (Just a general opinion on the episode -- don't post actual spoilers because they show up in Green's feed and I'm pretty sure he hasn't played yet)

• For some people, yes, it's out.

Also, I thought riding the unicorn was the obvious choice. :/

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Well i'm spoiling it, cause I don't know about you but that decision to ride a unicorn or vomit rainbows into the sky really stunned me. And the new episode's out now?

• Really? I thought it was great. In a... sick way.

i was generally dissapointed by the whole episode. only redeeming quality it had was the ending. and i'm also disgusted by a lack of fanfiction for the game ;-;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.