"The last house standing wins"

It really irritates me that Ramsay decides to stay out of the war AFTER HE GETS RID OF OUR ALLIES WHILE HIDING HIS PLOT IRON MAN SUIT! Anyone else really frustrated by this? If we still had the Glenmores, we might have been able to save both Asher and Rodrik instead of just one since we could have used them instead of being completely outnumbered because of Ramsay screwing everything up and prancing away

Comments

• Fuck Ramsay! He better get his in Winds of Winter, or i'm gonna freak the fuck out!

How many families/people/houses is this one man capable of ruining? Like truly? It's getting more and more farfetched with all these different versions of him... It's like he is singlehandedly terrorizing the whole of the North. Which is ridiculous.

• edited July 2015

They should have lessened Ramsay's influence in the story, or not have shown him at all. Oh, and does he EVER suffer consequences? It's quite ridiculous.

• Yes. This would have been a much better game if they made Ramsay's influence smaller. And, of course, if they had dealt with the traitor issue better. And if they had given Mira a little more screen time. Still a good game but... Yeah.

• Ugh, I really can't wait for Stannis and/or Wyman Manderly to fuck him up.

I hope he burns, along with his fucking +9001 Plot Armour.

• edited July 2015

My coins are on Lord Wyman and his green-haired granddaughter. She would be good friends with Talia.

Ugh, I really can't wait for Stannis and/or Wyman Manderly to fuck him up. I hope he burns, along with his fucking +9001 Plot Armour.

• Yes! Wyman Manderly for Warden of the North!

Abeille posted: »

My coins are on Lord Wyman and his green-haired granddaughter. She would be good friends with Talia.

• Stannis? ha...he dead.

Ugh, I really can't wait for Stannis and/or Wyman Manderly to fuck him up. I hope he burns, along with his fucking +9001 Plot Armour.

• That quote made me giggle a little, since I remember a user commenting on my "Moments you wernt supposed to laugh at but did anyway" thread, saying that Ramsay at the end of episode 4 sounded like he was announcing wrestlers for a WWE match when he said "RODRIK!" and with that quote "Last house standing" sounds like he's gonna be refereeing some No rule, free for all, all house smackdown.

• Yeah! He can go and sit on Ramsay! See if he likes that.

But really what I would REALLY love would be if Ramsay was killed on one of his hunts, by one of the girls. Like, he takes Arya "hunting", she wargs on the dogs and the dogs attack him instead, allowing her to kill him.

Yes! Wyman Manderly for Warden of the North!

• About as dead as Jon.

Wigams posted: »

Stannis? ha...he dead.

• Actually if you were to go that way I'd say he's less dead then Jon. Considering we actually watched Jon die. You guys are all so convinced about Jon being alive. He might be resurrected but who knows for sure? Stannis on the other hand...even if he lives hes going to die. He's got no friends, only enemies. It also just seems fitting for every king from the war of the five kings ending up dead.

About as dead as Jon.

• Jon's only mostly dead, not dead dead whereas Stannis can still rally the Northern Lords like he was supposed to earlier.

Actually if you were to go that way I'd say he's less dead then Jon. Considering we actually watched Jon die. You guys are all so convince

• We all get that the Boltons are Warden of the North but I seriously doubt that Ramsay could just go around murdering every single highborn heir that displeases him while the country already despises his family and just asks at a chance to rebel, even Roose would react at this point

• Let's stick to the book material regarding Stannis please. That thing on the show isn't Stannis

Actually if you were to go that way I'd say he's less dead then Jon. Considering we actually watched Jon die. You guys are all so convince

• ^This.

I love Stephen Dilane as Stannis though, it's a shame that he's been victimized by D&D so terribly.

_DIO_ posted: »

Let's stick to the book material regarding Stannis please. That thing on the show isn't Stannis

• Great, I was trying to go for peace for Gwen's sake but little lord jerkass made that a non-option. If Ludd wasn't hard enough before he's fighting his family's survival as much as we are. I just hope we can spare Gwen if only because I think she and Asher (at least in my second file) could still have a chance.

• edited July 2015

No arguments there...

His final scene was very Stannis like, the grunt of pain when he leans on the tree and the DO YOUR DUTY in front of Oathbreaker Brienne was magnificent <3 Pure fucking Mannis right there

His strategic military mind and opinion considering the sacrifices was no Stannis tho lol

^This. I love Stephen Dilane as Stannis though, it's a shame that he's been victimized by D&D so terribly.

• edited July 2015

I agree, it is ridiculous. This is why I want him dead so badly. I think they mite be turning I'm into an enemy that rallies the north agenst the Bolton's. Or maybe Ramsay being a jerk, leaves the Bolton's with no allies to call on for help when the White Walkers come, because no won like them. And why'll they taking down the Bolton's, it give everyone else a chance to run or regroup.

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Fuck Ramsay! He better get his in Winds of Winter, or i'm gonna freak the fuck out! How many families/people/houses is this one man capab

• Well hopefully there's some purpose to the madness.

Supergirl66 posted: »

I agree, it is ridiculous. This is why I want him dead so badly. I think they mite be turning I'm into an enemy that rallies the north agens

• edited July 2015

While I do think D&D butchered and rushed Stannis's story to the extreme, I would like to point out that GRRM told them to have Stannis burn Shireen in the show, and that book Stannis will most likely end up doing that as well. Granted, it will probably make a lot more sense in the books and won't just be "hurr durr i need the lord of light to help me attack de bultoons rite now!11!1!1!!"

No arguments there... His final scene was very Stannis like, the grunt of pain when he leans on the tree and the DO YOUR DUTY in front of

• Love it! Yaay Arya!

Abeille posted: »

Yeah! He can go and sit on Ramsay! See if he likes that. But really what I would REALLY love would be if Ramsay was killed on one of his

• edited July 2015

Considering Stannis is pretty far away from Shireen at this point I seriously doubt that. It will most likely be Mel who is at the Wall with her and Selyse.

My 2 cents is that George R.R Martin told them that Shireen was gonna be burned by sacrifice but didn't tell them how and by whom so the D's probably saw their occasion to drag everyone into their Stannis hatred while keeping shock value and moving the plot forward.

Fucking D&D...

While I do think D&D butchered and rushed Stannis's story to the extreme, I would like to point out that GRRM told them to have Stannis

• I heard a rumor that the D's killed Ser Barristan because Ian McElhinney, the actor who plays him, called them out on some of their bs, or something.

Considering Stannis is pretty far away from Shireen at this point I seriously doubt that. It will most likely be Mel who is at the Wall with

• Yes I heard the same. Ian mcElhinney is from the book reader master race, he knows what's up.

I also heard one about an actor throwing his script in the air because it was BS. Either it was him or Finn Jones who plays Loras, who is also a book reader. I wouldn't be surprised since the latter was turned into a gay caricature...

I heard a rumor that the D's killed Ser Barristan because Ian McElhinney, the actor who plays him, called them out on some of their bs, or something.

• I heard that (show) Loras being that way was purely because of the actor.

Yes I heard the same. Ian mcElhinney is from the book reader master race, he knows what's up. I also heard one about an actor throwing hi

• edited July 2015

Nah turns out in an interview he admitted that he regrets not having enough material to work with about Loras's warrior side from the book (not as whining but you know as an answer to the interviewer. He really looks like a cool guy off the stage)

He's been very robot-like in interviews since then. You know, the way Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams claim everything the D's do is genius... The people in the comments suggested it's not a coincidence.

Anyway it's easy to see in the inside episodes and interviews how D&D treat guys like Dinklage, Pedro Pascal, Momoa, Dance, Harrington and Clarke like total bros but treat secondary character actors such as Jojen like trash... Well not trash but you know like your old shitty boss treated his employees like they owed him everything

I heard that (show) Loras being that way was purely because of the actor.

• Oh? That really sucks. I have noticed that they treat the second-tier character actors differently. That's unfortunate that an actor wants to stay true to a character but isn't allowed to. Damn.

Nah turns out in an interview he admitted that he regrets not having enough material to work with about Loras's warrior side from the book (

• Maybe they're tired of hearing comparison with the show...

I can dig that but I mean, it's only natural to compare it to the source material

Oh? That really sucks. I have noticed that they treat the second-tier character actors differently. That's unfortunate that an actor wants to stay true to a character but isn't allowed to. Damn.

• Yes, Ramsay pretty much ruled out half your forces then sent you back fighting.... Yeah, sounds pretty ramsayish.

• No. The way this goes I would not be surprised if he ends up on the fcking Iron Throne. Ramsay (especially in the show/game, where he does it barechested) can just do around doing whatever and nothing ever happens

Drbg posted: »

They should have lessened Ramsay's influence in the story, or not have shown him at all. Oh, and does he EVER suffer consequences? It's quite ridiculous.

• I was really annoyed by the fact that there was no mention that the Whitehills destroyed the agreement first. They took over 100% of the ironwood, which was against what Ramsay said they could have. They also showed themselves to be incompetent managers of the resource. So why does my character just get ripped on?

• edited July 2015

Screwing shit up for people and prancing away is kind of Ramsay's thing.

• I bet Ramsay didn't even say a word to Ludd after he took the other half of our ironwood because I bet he doesn't even know.I hate Ludd and I hate Ramsay and Roose.This war would have been so much easier with the Glenmores but we just had to be taught a lesson...fricking Bastard of Bolton.

• I'm hoping for one day for the Roose to get loose and teach Ramsay some respect.

We all get that the Boltons are Warden of the North but I seriously doubt that Ramsay could just go around murdering every single highborn h

• TWOW hopefully

Saoralba131 posted: »

I'm hoping for one day for the Roose to get loose and teach Ramsay some respect.

• Yes I would thoroughly enjoy that.Alas GRRM will probably take this away from us.

TWOW hopefully

• That would be nice to see. But I don't see it happing. I would greatly enjoy it though.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I'm hoping for one day for the Roose to get loose and teach Ramsay some respect.

• edited July 2015

"The last house standing wins"

Alt text

Ironwood must flow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.