Do not let Telltale trick you

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

They will try to make House Whitehill look sympathetic.

Don't let them trick you.

Two members of your house are now dead. Ethan+Asher or Rodrick.

Don't let them trick you.

Stand firm. Do not feel remorse.

Their pisshit of a house must suffer. It MUST be destroyed.

Fuck the Whitehills.

Comments

• I want to kill all of them including Gwyn.

I want to destroy them so horribly that Tywin Lannister will be like: "Woah, that was pretty excessive calm the fuck down. A little more mercy may have been nice. Damn."

• Is Ethan's death really the fault of the Whitehills?

• I don't know how they can look sympathetic after killing Rodrik or Asher x'D.

In my case, I won't show mercy to any of them, not even Gwyn.

• Yes, if they hadn't made the fuss they did about everything (defending murderers, Ironwood, and that they used to serve the Starks) then Ramsay wouldn't have had to even bother with them.

Flog61 posted: »

Is Ethan's death really the fault of the Whitehills?

• I don't get why Ramsay even wants (or anyone wants) Whitehill Ironwood anyway. They fucking suck at the craft and its not a talent they can just "learn".

• I don't know, maybe Ludd and Gwyn will try to make it look like it was something Gryff did all by himself, and that they were not part of it. That the "ambush" during the trade that Ludd was planning was just to capture and not to kill Rodrik.

Doesn't matter, I'm getting nothing of it. Can't leave a single Whitehill alive, they might come back later wanting revenge.

Shaboomm posted: »

I don't know how they can look sympathetic after killing Rodrik or Asher x'D. In my case, I won't show mercy to any of them, not even Gwyn.

• Right? Their shield cracked by sitting on a wall doing nothing. If I were Roose I'd just march in and massacre all the Whitehills and take a Forrester ward (but allow Ramsay nowhere near them)

Well, actually if I were Roose I'd have flayed Ramsay long before he had the chance to fuck everything up for me.

I don't get why Ramsay even wants (or anyone wants) Whitehill Ironwood anyway. They fucking suck at the craft and its not a talent they can just "learn".

• Yes !!! No mercy for fucking Arvo, no mercy for fucking Lilly, no mercy for fucking Tweedle Dum, no mercy for fucking Duncan and certainly no mercy for the fucking Whitehills !

I'm done with this BS

• Killing Tweedle Dum... god, that was fun and a little too enjoyable. Oh, Bigby, how I miss playing as you.

_DIO_ posted: »

Yes !!! No mercy for fucking Arvo, no mercy for fucking Lilly, no mercy for fucking Tweedle Dum, no mercy for fucking Duncan and certainly no mercy for the fucking Whitehills ! I'm done with this BS

• Being reasonable and diplomatic never works out in this game.

• Was there ANY reason not to tear the asshole's throat right off ?

I didn't worry much about scaring Snow since the pairing was comic-canon anyway

Killing Tweedle Dum... god, that was fun and a little too enjoyable. Oh, Bigby, how I miss playing as you.

• Whoever says that they are willing to murder Gwyn. First off, if you saved Asher you can throw that option out the fucking window. Asher is in love with Gwyn, she's the entire reason he was exiled. Gwyn loved Asher. If you leave Asher behind and GWYNS BROTHER kills him....How do you think she is going to feel about her family? I am however worried about those pit fighters. They aren't going to spare the small folk. They may even be the ones to kill Gwyn in front of Asher.

• I'd kill every last the babies in their beds. Especially that useless cunt.Gwyn.

• I agree. However, who would Asher produce an heir with at this point if not his old lover Gwyn? Elena Glenmore is off the table, not sure if Beska or her friend are either suitable or willing.

• I made the same mistake but I didn't choose to rewind. It was pretty powerful having Talia yell that I was a bigger coward than Duncan.

• I think we can all agree, the Whitehills better get proper f*cked in the next episode.

• As long as she steps aside when i attach Ludd and Gryff's balls to a horse, I don't care. I'll certainly not let her get in the way of my vengeance though.

Wigams posted: »

Whoever says that they are willing to murder Gwyn. First off, if you saved Asher you can throw that option out the fucking window. Asher i

• UGH. When I'm done with that family (including Gwyn) The Mountain will be like: "Holy fuck that was brutal, tone it down a bit no one deserves that sort of brutality. Damn."

• Fuck Wall street, fuck The Crooked Man, fuck The Whitehills and fuck potatoes.

Sorry, had to get it out there.

• edited July 2015

I'm killing them all,down to the babs in their beds

• Iron from ice!

• You know why you shouldn't be upset? Because I hope in Episode 6 we get to execute him the right way. After we win the war, we should be offered the option to cut his fucking head off like a normal death sentence is carried out in the north. Be a cool end to the season.

• I'll kill Gryff, but Gwyn stays alive.

• edited July 2015

I know you're right. Telltale has a pattern. Each and every fucking time they've got me all stoked and ready to let some blood, they throw a curve ball and cause my resolve to waver. Sometimes a little and sometimes a lot. I know that they're going to use Gwyn Whitehill to manipulate me into seeing the Whitehill family as human beings worthy of my compassion and empathy.

This time I'm not falling for it!

Ludd brought the Boltons down on my house! He got my little brother killed! He's holding my baby brother hostage! He's insulted me and taunted me and sent his asshammer of a son to shit all over my house! My Maester got his fingers broken! They turned my Master-at-Arms against me! They raped my Iron Wood forest! They forced an engagement to Gryff on Lady Elaena! Worst of all they set up a massacre that resulted in the murder of the lord of my house!

They've bent me over time and again and fucked me without lubrication!

Now it's my turn! I'm doing the fucking! And my lubrication is Whitehill blood!

You can't shake my resolve Telltale! Not this time!

• edited July 2015

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Rains_of_Castamere

There will be a new song all about the obliteration of the Whitehills....

• Fuck Arvo !

AKz Effect posted: »

Fuck Wall street, fuck The Crooked Man, fuck The Whitehills and fuck potatoes. Sorry, had to get it out there.

• DIO will remember that

I know you're right. Telltale has a pattern. Each and every fucking time they've got me all stoked and ready to let some blood, they throw a

• Trying to get the Joffrey award are we? ;)

I want to kill all of them including Gwyn. I want to destroy them so horribly that Tywin Lannister will be like: "Woah, that was pretty excessive calm the fuck down. A little more mercy may have been nice. Damn."

• I'm thinking more Ser Gregor actually.

Krmpr posted: »

Trying to get the Joffrey award are we?

• I was willing to spare Royland, but since he basically told me "I betrayed cause you're a pussy" and basically dared me to do something about it, nope, screw him. And we would fail and die anyway so at least one guy got what he deserved

• Rodrik already produced heirs enough (possibly).

I dunno, don't wanna kill Gwyn, but it shouldn't be that hard for him to find a woman after we defeat the Whitehills (only way Gwyn is useful, since she ain't sit in no throne before Gryff)

I agree. However, who would Asher produce an heir with at this point if not his old lover Gwyn? Elena Glenmore is off the table, not sure if Beska or her friend are either suitable or willing.

• I have a feeling she's going to try and free Ryon.

Wigams posted: »

Whoever says that they are willing to murder Gwyn. First off, if you saved Asher you can throw that option out the fucking window. Asher i

• That ending was sad but it's ok because my Asher and Beshka are about to go on a Whitehall killing spree. Telltale won't convince me otherwise.

• I may not play the game, but i hope the people that do tear Highpoint down to the ground where it belongs.

IronFromIce

• Only reason Roose hasn't killed Ramsay (according to books) is because kinslaying is considered worse than forsaking guestright. Unless you accept the bolt-on theory, which I don't.

Right? Their shield cracked by sitting on a wall doing nothing. If I were Roose I'd just march in and massacre all the Whitehills and take a

• edited July 2015

It's a shame Gryff has eye regen superpowers

Alt text

I'm thinking more Ser Gregor actually.

• Maybe it'll be a good thing, I can take them out again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

• Killing the Whitehills would be a mercy compared to what they have coming - I want to flay them all for Ethan's death and Asher/Rodrik's death - though the only I'll probably end up sparing is Gwyn, I won't stop until I kill Fat Ludd and Smug Gryff (and his amazingly healed eye).

• Iron from Ice!

I may not play the game, but i hope the people that do tear Highpoint down to the ground where it belongs. IronFromIce

• I swear if the Whitehills are actually destroyed next Episode, someone better write that song, official or not

asanque posted: »

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/The_Rains_of_Castamere There will be a new song all about the obliteration of the Whitehills....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.