Can Ramsay do that?

I know the Boltons control the north but can Ramsay kill the heir of a noble house and then tell the family to **** off? Right now the north is just itching for a chance to revolt so can Ramsay really do that?

Comments

• Logically no... Roose wouldn't let him get away with murdering two heirs from different northern houses. But hey PLOT PURPOSE I guess...

• Ramsay is tired playing wet nurse to both houses.

• Roose gets mad at him for murdering some smaller lords in the books, but he doesn't actively punishes him.

The thing with Ramsay is that, as the heir of the Warden of the North (he wasn't legitimized yet in the game, but he is Roose's only child, and he will soon become Ramsay Bolton), there are not many people above him, and the people that are above him have no interest on punishing him for his actions.

• Yeah well normally Roose would already have call him out on the Ethan matter but the guy just comes back with the intention to kill Rodrick, but flays an heir from another house... The fuck ?

Roose doesn't even risk giving shit to Manderly in the books because he knows he needs to keep the Northern lords at peace to prevent a revolt

Abeille posted: »

Roose gets mad at him for murdering some smaller lords in the books, but he doesn't actively punishes him. The thing with Ramsay is that,

• edited July 2015

he already flayed lord ceywin (spelling?) and family (in the show) because they didn't pay taxes so it's not unheard of from him (and roose didn't seem too pissed about it at dinner when they were talking about it)

• Yeah... It seems like when the issue is with Ramsay, Roose just acts like if he was a boy that ate all the cake though his father told him not to.

Maybe Roose just hopes that, one of these days, he is murdered by the Glovers or the Ryswell.

_DIO_ posted: »

Yeah well normally Roose would already have call him out on the Ethan matter but the guy just comes back with the intention to kill Rodrick,

• I mean, really? The glenmores are sworn to the rills so wouldn't the ryswells call out Ramsay for killing the heir to one of your vassals? Right now roose wouldn't risk upsetting the lords now and I'm 100% sure that roose knows what ramsay is doing he once said to ramsay "Your men are my men" so I'm sure he knows.

Abeille posted: »

Roose gets mad at him for murdering some smaller lords in the books, but he doesn't actively punishes him. The thing with Ramsay is that,

• I doubt Roose would support him slaughtering noble houses no matter how small however with the north so wild and unruly I doubt he cares what Ramsay does.

• Well, Ramsay did do that in the Tv-series. He flayed a lord, his son, his wife and left the youngest son as lord.

All because of tax problems.

• haha exactly what i said in the post above lol

Well, Ramsay did do that in the Tv-series. He flayed a lord, his son, his wife and left the youngest son as lord. All because of tax problems.

• HiroVoidHiroVoid Moderator

Yep. There's precedent for him doing worse.

Well, Ramsay did do that in the Tv-series. He flayed a lord, his son, his wife and left the youngest son as lord. All because of tax problems.

• No matter what universe you live in the IRS will always find you.

• As long as he has his plot armor and 20 good men, he can destroy any house!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.