If the final decision was...

It's the finale of the game. Asher/Rodrick bring their, cough army to Highpoint and fight their way through to the main hall, where they find Ludd, Gryff and Gywn. Gywn tells you that that you can have Ryon back, she will lead you to where he is being kept - but it means Ludd and Gryff will escape. Alternately, you can press the attack, in which case Ryon's guards have orders to execute him. You'll also have to kill Gywn as she won't sit idle and let you kill her family.

There's no way to do both. Kill the Whitehills and Ryon dies, save Ryon and the Whitehills escape. Which do you pick?
Alt text

Comments

• I just want to kill them. Two brothers have died.

• I don't care about killing Gwyn, but letting them get away so they can come back and just kill me and my family later? I don't think so.

• Two brothers have died, a third one would be tough. But I guess I'm already used to it. Have seen three Forresters dead, and none Whitehill.
    I WANT THEIRS HEAD ON A SPIKE AND BURN HIGHPOINT TO THE GROUND

• 3 words: Heads, spikes, walls

• Kill the whitehills, although I think it wouldnt be to hard to not kill Gwyn

• Well this is how I see it

had I let Rodrik survive, he would save Ryon. My Rodrik was kind and cared about his family and keeping them alive.

However, my Asher, is tough. He will not be beaten by the Whitehills. Him and Talia will survive.

I will murder them :3

• edited July 2015

I had to have two playthroughs

• I picked Asher to become the new Lord. It'll be interesting to see if this is an actual choice, considering his history with Gwyn.

• Fuck Ryon. Kill them all.

• I am not letting the Whitehills walk away, I don't care if it gets Ryon killed. They're heads will be mounted on spikes after Asher is done with them

• Save Ryon and then we prepare for a REAL war.

• good point, wallethead

_DIO_ posted: »

3 words: Heads, spikes, walls

• I... I was trying to be nice to you...

Istibul posted: »

good point, wallethead

• Kill the Whitehills, god damn it. It's a win/loose situation, and three Forresters are already dead. Might as well let poor Ryan take one for the team and put Gryff's head on a spike as a trophy.

• Bad as it sounds, because of his absence in most of the episodes, I feel no connection to Ryon. Certainly not as much connection as I have to the characters who've been killed or to how much I want the Whitehills to suffer. At this point, they've painted the Whitehill's as too much of a one-dimensional evil force that there's not really any way of turning it around for me to not want to slaughter them all, even if the choice was put up against saving Ryon.

• lol fuck ryon

• edited July 2015

No Whitehill is dead. They need to die. I don't think I will care for Ryon.Three Forresters are dead. I want a Whitehill DEAD. Kill them to not let them hurt anyone else. Like Gared, Talia, Mira, Lady Forrester, Duncan etc.

• Anyone wise enough who's seen Game of Thrones play out knows you never let your enemy live and risk being attacked when you turn your back on them. Ultimately as much as it may be painful to the Forresters, seeking justice and securing their ultimate safety is much more important than saving their youngest whom's life isn't as vital to their triumph and peace.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.