Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• xD That would actually be really weird... and now I've got a mental image of it...

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Don't be, if you hadn't pointed out the rope thing, I'd of assumed the rat and donkey were acting out the spaghetti scene from Lady and the Tramp XP

• Oh yes! :D

Oh God, tell me about it... I get Block's a lot :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Indeed. They make a cute couple Yeah. Only with me it sometimes leads to writer's block :P

• I still have not been able to terminate Writer's Block... But I'm getting closer. I have now a powerful ally on my side: Rhyiona. And as we all know: Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh yes! Oh God, tell me about it... I get Block's a lot

• edited July 2015

My ally is actually you guys :D

I still have not been able to terminate Writer's Block... But I'm getting closer. I have now a powerful ally on my side: Rhyiona. And as we all know: Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life.

• :D I'm glad that you consider us allies! And of course, that the rest of you are my allies is a given fact. We're family :)

My ally is actually you guys

• OH MY GOD I WOKE UP TO ALL THIS

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

• Thank you so much, buddy! <3

Soon swapping,anybody got a save file tho? btw hb abigbadwolf!!

• Thank you buddy! Every present is awesome because it's the people who give them that are important. :)

Good Morning!! Oh and @ABigBadWolf HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLF!!!! My bro get any awesome presents for his special day??? XD

• Thank you so much, armis. This means the world to me. <3

armis37 posted: »

I'm not the one who visits this place very often, but it seems it's Wolf birthday today? Happy birthday Wolf, keep being an awesome person!

• Those are the priorities, my friend!

Thank you so much, this is so damn cute, I love it. ;-; <3

rhonu posted: »

i had a rough night tonight, but i came here and read your fanfics and it really helped me calm down, so thank you for that! anyway, i fell

• Thank you so much, buddy. You guys all mean the world to me. :)

Happy birthday Ray! You just keep on being awesome. I wish I could do something but I suck at everything so you're just left with this wolf gif .-.

• THANK YOU JOHN BRUH <3

HAPPY BURPDAY @ABigBadWolf

• Alt text

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OH MY GOD I WOKE UP TO ALL THIS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

• And here's a video for you :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANs-Cn7uCw

Thank you so much, armis. This means the world to me.

• edited July 2015

This is beautiful, I love it! You can draw animals, just look at this! :D

Thank you so much. <3 Little Gortys! She's so cute!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I can't draw animals to save my life ;A; Anyway here's my birthday present for Wolfie Hope its decent and stuff .-. Happy birthday Ray! @ABigBadWolf Thanks for everything and stuff yeah..(I'm so bad at speeches)

• Thank you so much, buddy, that gif is awesome. :D

Very nice art, also happy bday to @ABigBadWolf

• Thank you so much, buddy! <3 <3

Houpps posted: »

Happy Birthday, dear Wolf!

• I don't mind at all. <3

It's okay, who can be upset at an Eevee?:D

Thank you, buddy!

@ABigBadWolf Happy birthday Wolf (Ray if you don't mind ^-^) I made you a cupcake but I ate it on the way to this thread

• Thank you so much, all of this means so much to me. I'm so glad to be here with you guys. <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there @ABigBadWolf! As many people have already said, happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day today. You’ve been an awesome membe

• Alt text

Alt text

• Oh MY GOD

How could I hate this?? This is completely adorable. :D (I'm still gonna be tsuntsun with her tho ;P)

My feed completely exploded today but you guys have no idea of how much it means. Thank you all so much. <3

@ABigBadWolf, I wrote a thing . Please don't hesitate to tell me if you hate it, it's probably completely unsuitable. I just couldn't resist

• Thank you so much! I'm sure I will. :D

@ABigBadWolf Happy birthday, hope you have an amazing day!

• I love it, thank you so much Hazza. <3 :D

Quickly made this in a meme creator @ABigBadWolf I hope you appreciate this also!

• BRO BRO

Thank you so much, man. I think that treating people with respect can change someone, you know? If we'd been less welcoming we probably wouldn't have you several people here because you wouldn't feel like you belonged, yeah? And look what we'd be missing out on. :D

Thank you, Chewbacca, this means a lot to me. :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLF I HOPE ALL OF YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE BRO TIME FOR MY SPEECH FOR MY BRO: The first time I met wolf was when

• Alt text

Alt text

• THANK YOU BRO

You've been my buddy for years, here's to more of them!

Happy Birthday Wolf! Keep on shipping

• All of the hugs and cakes in the world for you! We love you! I wish you eternal happiness <3

Alt text

• Okay but for real now.

You guys don't know how it felt to wake up and see all this in my feed. I'm just really grateful to have so many good friends and all around great people around. Thank you all for everything.

Now I'm tearing up, oops.

You guys are the best this thread could ever ask for. <3

• ;A; :3
    I'm so happy you like it ;A;

I hope you have an awesome day Wolfie :D

We love you!! <3

This is beautiful, I love it! You can draw animals, just look at this! Thank you so much. Little Gortys! She's so cute!

• HAHA This was awesome, man. :D

And here's a video for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uANs-Cn7uCw

• And I love you guys! <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

;A; I'm so happy you like it ;A; I hope you have an awesome day Wolfie We love you!!

• [vaughn voice] you deserve this, man. and don't ever think you don't!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Okay but for real now. You guys don't know how it felt to wake up and see all this in my feed. I'm just really grateful to have so many g

• Happy birthday and tasty cake, Ray-bro! :)

HAHA This was awesome, man.

• Tasty coconut cake!

Happy birthday and tasty cake, Ray-bro!

• Alt text

rhonu posted: »

[vaughn voice] you deserve this, man. and don't ever think you don't!

• Hey, you've earned it a thousand times over! You have been supporting and kind to everyone, no matter who they are or what they're saying. We remember that kind of thing <3

Okay but for real now. You guys don't know how it felt to wake up and see all this in my feed. I'm just really grateful to have so many g

• I love coconuts! :)

Be sure to have a good birthday wish!

Tasty coconut cake!

• "(?) The thread will remember that."

<3 Thank you guys! <3

Hey, you've earned it a thousand times over! You have been supporting and kind to everyone, no matter who they are or what they're saying. We remember that kind of thing

• Who doesn't? So delicious. :D

I will, I'm sure. <3 Thanks!

I love coconuts! Be sure to have a good birthday wish!

• As I said, you've earned it :D <3

"(?) The thread will remember that." Thank you guys!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.