Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• They look like best friends. :)

And look at the little boy! He starts stroking it at the end.

• That boy and chicken are my new Brotp for sure. ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They look like best friends.

• Good idea. :D

That boy and chicken are my new Brotp for sure.

• No! We're like a family right? :)

Guys? What happens when TFTB ends? Does this thread just die? (((

• welcome back! <3

beach AUs, yes! we're having a very hot summer here in spain, it's been 42ºC for a long time, so i like to imagine beach scenarios... or anything with cold water, really x)

Kruzii posted: »

Puh, finally catched up with this thread. I missed so much And headcanon: imangine Rhys showing Fiona the beach. Fiona was never there and is really excited to be there for the first time

• Oh, it's @ABigBadWolf's birthday?

Happy birthday, Wolf!

Here's some sad news though. You know who won't be able to enjoy your birthday?

THAT SPIDER YOU KILLED!

Alt text

;_;

• HAHA This is so well done! Reminds me of those OwnagePranks ones, really funny. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

So @ABigBadWolf, I found a couple of videos you may like. I hope you haven't seen them yet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJHxfrygSVw&ab_channel=ICEnJAM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDOZeDrMhs&ab_channel=ICEnJAM

• Lol, I remember watching those videos :D

So @ABigBadWolf, I found a couple of videos you may like. I hope you haven't seen them yet! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJHxfrygSVw&ab_channel=ICEnJAM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXDOZeDrMhs&ab_channel=ICEnJAM

• PIPAS THANK YOU BUDDY <3 <3

Its soul can enjoy it.

all the way from the hell where it belongs

Pipas posted: »

Oh, it's @ABigBadWolf's birthday? Happy birthday, Wolf! Here's some sad news though. You know who won't be able to enjoy your birthday? THAT SPIDER YOU KILLED! ;_;

• Thanks<3 uh, i hope you dont melt!

rhonu posted: »

welcome back! beach AUs, yes! we're having a very hot summer here in spain, it's been 42ºC for a long time, so i like to imagine beach scenarios... or anything with cold water, really x)

• All Bigby wanted was info on the Woodsman! :'(

Yeah, I agree. My favorite is the first video. This guy also did one with Lee in a Call of Duty zombies game, very funny stuff!

HAHA This is so well done! Reminds me of those OwnagePranks ones, really funny.

• These videos are amazing!

Killah posted: »

Lol, I remember watching those videos

• R.I.P Spiders ;_;

Oh, it's @ABigBadWolf's birthday? Happy birthday, Wolf! Here's some sad news though. You know who won't be able to enjoy your birthday? THAT SPIDER YOU KILLED! ;_;

• @ABigBadWolf Happy birthday bro <333

• edited July 2015

<3 Thank you Green. <3 ;-;

Green613 posted: »

@ABigBadWolf Happy birthday bro <333

• edited July 2015

I remember these!! XD

I actually listened to them with my Mum afterwards, and she thought they were hilarious!

• Happy birthday, @ABigBadWolf! I'm sorry I'm late to the party, I was replaying GoT Episode Five, and the ending messed me up again ;-;

I don't have a cool drawing or anything, but I hope you're having an awesome time! :D

• Who did you save?

Happy birthday, @ABigBadWolf! I'm sorry I'm late to the party, I was replaying GoT Episode Five, and the ending messed me up again ;-; I don't have a cool drawing or anything, but I hope you're having an awesome time!

• edited July 2015

In my main playthrough I saved Asher, but I saved Rodrik this time around. The conversation with Beskha was really powerful. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

Who did you save?

• I saved Asher as well, but I made a second save with Rodrik so I can see the outcomes :)

I agree, Asher's sacrifice is more emotional...

• If you don't mind, can you spoiler tag this comment I'm replying to? ^-^

• Thank you so much, buddy!

Happy birthday, @ABigBadWolf! I'm sorry I'm late to the party, I was replaying GoT Episode Five, and the ending messed me up again ;-; I don't have a cool drawing or anything, but I hope you're having an awesome time!

• Of course, sorry about that. :)

Green613 posted: »

If you don't mind, can you spoiler tag this comment I'm replying to? ^-^

• Alt text

Hope this makes you happy :)

• Well I fucked him up properly in Ep 4. Sadly, he has regeneration powers now.

Hope this makes you happy

• Apparently, his "maimed Gryff" model was glitched, so the game replaces it with the original "Gryff" model instead....

Well I fucked him up properly in Ep 4. Sadly, he has regeneration powers now.

• This annoyed me. He just grew a new eye.

Well I fucked him up properly in Ep 4. Sadly, he has regeneration powers now.

• Alt text

This annoyed me. He just grew a new eye.

• ded thread

• 2spoopy

ded thread

• nah

ded thread

• yea, today has been pretty quiet...

i hope you're having a great birthday!

ded thread

• I am, thank you! <3

rhonu posted: »

yea, today has been pretty quiet... i hope you're having a great birthday!

• Ahh see I stopped hitting him after 3 blows (before you can jab him in the eye with the cane) so I didn't really care :P

But NOW that I've dealt full damage to him, I'm miffed that his eye is ok >:(

Hope this makes you happy

• It's been too quiet these past few days :/

ded thread

• We're tired from writing out two whole pages of congratulations ;) Seriously though, how's your B-day coming along?

ded thread

• Great, actually, having a lot of fun!

JumpyJoey posted: »

We're tired from writing out two whole pages of congratulations Seriously though, how's your B-day coming along?

• That's great, great!

Well, I'm off to bed. Nighty nighty, birthday boy! And everyone else, of course!

Great, actually, having a lot of fun!

• Goodnight!!

JumpyJoey posted: »

That's great, great! Well, I'm off to bed. Nighty nighty, birthday boy! And everyone else, of course!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.