Who tops your "hit list" (Episode 5 Spoilers)

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So I think it's safe to assume that most players are out for some Whitehill blood after the events of episode 5. Who tops your personal hit list? Who is the number one person you want to take down more than anything?

For me, Gryff has to be number one. I want to wipe that darn self-congratulatory smile right off his face. I hope beyond hope that I can do it right in front of Ludd Whitehill too.

Though I also hope that we get the chance to kill our Sentinel. No matter which was your traitor, as far as I'm concerned they're both traitors. The fact that both are so willing to not only sell you out but get your family killed just because Ethan didn't choose them as sentinel is absolutely horrible. Neither of them can be trusted when you look from a meta-gaming perspective. What's going to stop Duncan or Royland from turning on you in the future as soon as they decide they dislike something you do?

Comments

• Gryff!!!

• 1-Gryff
    2-Lord fat fuck
    3-Gryff's boyfriend
    4-Highpoint
    5-The rest (Gwynn included if she stands in my way)

• exactly my hit list in that order

_DIO_ posted: »

1-Gryff 2-Lord fat fuck 3-Gryff's boyfriend 4-Highpoint 5-The rest (Gwynn included if she stands in my way)

• everyone much die!!!

1-Gryff 2-Lord fat fuck 3-Gryff's boyfriend 4-Highpoint 5-The rest (Gwynn included if she stands in my way)

• Gryff and his despicable cocksquad are going to fucking choke on their own intestines if I have anything to say about it.

1. Gryff, that guy who is always with Gryff (Can't remember his name.), and Ludd fucking Whitehill.
  • Gryff and his Mancunian accent haha.

1. Gryff

2. Gryff

3. Gryff

4. Gryff

5. Gryff

Everyone else.

• His name is Harys and I hate him too since he got the killing blow on Asher/Rodrik.

RhysAndLee posted: »

* Gryff, that guy who is always with Gryff (Can't remember his name.), and Ludd fucking Whitehill.

• Everyone with the last name Whitehill.

1. Ramsay (NEVER gonna happen but a man can dream)
    2. Gryff
    3. Ludd
    4. The bearded dude who fucked me up.
    5. Every other living Whitehill with an arse left to be kicked!
  • sera flowers

• To be honest, Ludd's the one topping mine. The fucking two faced bastard tried red-weddinging himself out of this, on TWO fronts. At least Gryff wasn't a dirty lying fucker. He gets second place.

• Gryff, for sure.

Alt text

• edited July 2015

I actually hate Harys more than I hate Gryff.

So it is:

1 - Gryff

2 - Harys

3 - Ludd

And, of course, any and every other Whitehill I can put my hands on. Can't risk letting any of them live that might want revenge later. I would even go after the Maester one, if I could.
    And yes, sorry, Gwyn is not escaping either unless she deals the killing blow on Ludd or Gryff herself.

• oh my "despicable cocksquad" jfc

Giraffehat posted: »

Gryff and his despicable cocksquad are going to fucking choke on their own intestines if I have anything to say about it.

• Gryff - He defiled Rodrik's eye.

Ludd - He called Royland a cunt.

Then Whitehill's in general.

• I think Ludd called Ethan a cunt too.

(Personal Note: I love your list.)

Gryff - He defiled Rodrik's eye. Ludd - He called Royland a cunt. Then Whitehill's in general.

• Yeah, I can see why.

I may hate Gryff, but at least he isn't a lying fucker.

Galhaar posted: »

To be honest, Ludd's the one topping mine. The fucking two faced bastard tried red-weddinging himself out of this, on TWO fronts. At least Gryff wasn't a dirty lying fucker. He gets second place.

• Of all time, within the whole Game of Thrones series, I'd say Ramsay. But his character is canonically alive so that's a lost cause. Number one would be the fourthborn prick. Second, his meathead father. Third, Harys. Fourth, all Whitehills. Gwyn included. Then anybody else who harms any of the characters I like.

• "Fuckin' Freys"

1. Lard
    2. Gryff
    3. Gryff's fur-faced fuckboy
    4. Gwyn
    5. Torrhen/Ebbert/Any other Whitehill
    6. Ortengryn. Dude was checking out my manhood.
  • [removed]

• AnfarwolAnfarwol Banned
    edited July 2015
  • The Telltale Glitch Detection Crew

• 4) Prob won't have to if you let Asher escape.

• Every whitehill, then when finished let the pit fighters ravage the whitehill lands,

Oh and anyone who gets in the way in kings landing

• i so agree with you even though they are barely referred to in the game i would love for arya to slaughter the freys

Anfarwol posted: »

"Fuckin' Freys"

• 1.Gryff(I'll rape him first)

2.Harys(I'll rape him too)

3.Ludd(Same as Harys)

4.Every FUCKHILL

5.Andros

6.Lucan

• I'll rape him first

Heh! "I'm gonna fook you into the dirt."

shayan80 posted: »

1.Gryff(I'll rape him first) 2.Harys(I'll rape him too) 3.Ludd(Same as Harys) 4.Every FUCKHILL 5.Andros 6.Lucan

• edited July 2015

I've calmed down since my initial answer to your question and have my final answer.

Ludd Whitehill is at the very top of my shit list. That bastard is the one who set all the wheels in motion that are threatening to crush my family. He brought the Boltons down on me. He sent Gryff to Ironrath. He's berated and insulted me. Tried to make me kiss his ring. Held my brother hostage and kept him from attending our father's funeral. He's the one seeking out sellswords to wipe us out with. He's the one who planned the massacre that claimed Rodrick's life!

It's all Ludd!

Ludd! Ludd! LUDD!

For starters...

1. Ramsay (needs to be mentioned)
    2. Ludd
    3. Gryff
    4. Daeny (You broke your promise to the beard)
    5. Andros
    6. Gryff's acolyte
    7. Sylvi (She called me a fish face)
    8. Drogon (Burnt my sis)
    9. Wildling girl who stole the onions.
    10. Croft's crossbow (kills men faster than the beard)
    11. Lyman
    12. Malcom
    13. Bowen

Seems about right for now.

• That fucker who killed the Beast. I loved that guy.

• :|

Nonoru posted: »

* Ramsay (needs to be mentioned) * Ludd * Gryff * Daeny (You broke your promise to the beard) * Andros * Gryff's acolyte * Sylvi (She

• Yeah...fuck Harys :/

That fucker who killed the Beast. I loved that guy.

• edited July 2015

Ludd has sailed up to share first place with Ramsay. And Gryff is right after them.
    I wish I'd blinded the ****er when I had the chance.

Dany has also crept up on the hitlist. Bitch.

• Gryff's bitch Harys! He deserves the worst death in my opinion!
    Lard(ass) AKA Lord Shithill
    Ludd's Goblin spawn Gryff that deserves Carver's treatment after I blind him again!
    Character that ended up wasting our time: Gwyn, this is not Disney, go find your peace elsewhere, bitch!
    Every single soldier, human and thing related to Whitehill
    Sera, I regret for ever being nice to her, now I hope we will have a choice to spill her secret, and not just to Garibald! I am so done with her bullshit, I just wanna stab her with Damien's knife!
    Andros, If Cersei actually kills or sends someone to kill that obese mofo, she might earn some respect for me. Or I could just have Mira destroy him..
    As you can see I am really passionate about this :D
    P.S
    Valar Morghulis

• GRYFFS BOYFRIEND AHAHAHHAAHHAHA

1. Ludd
    2. Gryff
    3. Margaery
Sign in to comment in this discussion.