Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh mate, you live in Manchester? :D

I can't help but think of you as a cast member from Shameless now...

Three weeks are my limits on a vacation. So, I am excited to get home. Well, 24 hours because it takes 12 hours to get to Manchester. And another 12 hours waiting time because the original plane got cancelled.

• Happy birthday @MarijaaNo7 XD

I almost missed it. ALMOST!

• Thank you a lot :D <3

Sorry, but is your name Kimberly or Kimberley, they are almost the same?

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Happy birthday Marija!

• My hearts melting, this was so cute ;A;

Happy Birthday btw!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"Fiona. Fi, waaaake up." He whispered to her ear that was half covered in her messy brown hair, not wanting the kids to hear him in the midd

• Hah, thank you! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Happy birthday @MarijaaNo7 XD I almost missed it. ALMOST!

• Wooooow. 10/10

"Fiona. Fi, waaaake up." He whispered to her ear that was half covered in her messy brown hair, not wanting the kids to hear him in the midd

• So I'm back from watching Ant-Man! :D

I have to say, I was surprised by this film; I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, the trailers for it really didn't do the film any justice. For a start, the film is fully aware of it's place in the current series of Marvel films. Especially as The Avengers from Age of Ultron are mentioned numerous times, and the main character even has an encounter with Falcon (no spoilers though)

Great cast, great action, great humor, and a decent enough plot... The plot is always gonna be 'Save the world from the bad guys' :P

So now I'm back, and all caught up with 130 comments. I'm also happy for Marija who is celebrating her birthday today.

• Happy bday :D

• "been working on fanart will release once more people start to wake up" well as promised since more people are awake i did even more fiona,it would make a good desktop wallpaper, took me about 5 hours to edit

Alt text
    After :D
    Alt text

Made with GMOD and the magic of photoshop

1920x1080 - Picture

• Double thank you <3

My hearts melting, this was so cute ;A; Happy Birthday btw!

• Thanks, and that cake at the end, tho (~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Killah posted: »

Wooooow. 10/10

• This was so cute, too cute. <3 <3

Happy bday

• Always so gorgeous. <3

"been working on fanart will release once more people start to wake up" well as promised since more people are awake i did even more fiona,i

• Wow, I love it! You've got some good skills :D

"been working on fanart will release once more people start to wake up" well as promised since more people are awake i did even more fiona,i

• Thanks, I'm glad you liked it <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This was so cute, too cute.

• It's perfect :')

• I've written so many thank you today :')

Alt text

It's perfect :')

• You're welcome <3 Hope you enjoy your birthday :3

Hahaha with an 'E'

Kimberley :P

Thank you a lot Sorry, but is your name Kimberly or Kimberley, they are almost the same?

• daaaayum, fiona is HAWT :O

• I count playing video games, drawing and watching TV as enjoying ^_^

I'll keep that in mind! (:

Kimmy-klu posted: »

You're welcome Hope you enjoy your birthday Hahaha with an 'E' Kimberley :P

• Honestly, I went to watch it only because of Paul Radd :'D

Pretty good movie for one-time view.

So I'm back from watching Ant-Man! I have to say, I was surprised by this film; I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, the trailers

• I'm going to see it in a half hour

So I'm back from watching Ant-Man! I have to say, I was surprised by this film; I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, the trailers

• Oh myyyy, so cuttetete <3

• He did pretty good in the role :)

I admit it isn't a multi-viewing film like some of the other Marvel films are.

buntingsir posted: »

Honestly, I went to watch it only because of Paul Radd :'D Pretty good movie for one-time view.

• She looks great :D

Then again, when does she not? XP

• Well after making that it's late for me and I'm tired so I'm off to sleep have a fun birthday :D

Wow, I love it! You've got some good skills

• Hope you enjoy it! :)

I'm going to see it in a half hour

• Goodnight :)

Well after making that it's late for me and I'm tired so I'm off to sleep have a fun birthday

• Sweet dreams :D

Well after making that it's late for me and I'm tired so I'm off to sleep have a fun birthday

• Thanks <3!

Oh myyyy, so cuttetete

• Haven't seen a lot of Marvel films myself (I am shame) and I went to see this film without big expectations, but I was rather surprised that I actually quite enjoyed it. It was engaging, light-hearted and even funny at times.

He did pretty good in the role I admit it isn't a multi-viewing film like some of the other Marvel films are.

• edited July 2015

"The cake's waiting, Fi!"

Then the fire actually happened. Never trust Rhys with the kitchen.

This was so cute! Good job on the fanfic Marija! :)

• Happy B-day!

(Yikes, everyone's birthday this week)

Thank you a lot !

• Oh yeah, I loved Ant-Man, it's probably one of my favorite Marvel movies

• Alt text

Thank you a lot ^_^

kristi78968 posted: »

"The cake's waiting, Fi!" Then the fire actually happened. Never trust Rhys with the kitchen. This was so cute! Good job on the fanfic Marija!

• Q: What song fits Rhyiona the most?

A: EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE. Every song I listen to reminds me of Rhyiona. It's a blessing, but also a curse (mostly because it gets me weirdly emotional).

• I know how you feel. Every time when I listen to music while I'm in my car on some trip I think about 'my' ships (Rhyiona included, duh), it also gives me ideas for writing and drawing..and headcanons :)

A guilty pleasure of mine <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Q: What song fits Rhyiona the most? A: EVERY SINGLE SONG EVER MADE. Every song I listen to reminds me of Rhyiona. It's a blessing, but also a curse (mostly because it gets me weirdly emotional).

• Alt text

"In the name of Rhyiona, I will punish you!"

• Oh my gosh, dat face and those hands lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"In the name of Rhyiona, I will punish you!"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.