Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• Welcome here and welcome back to the forums, if I may say so :) Thanks a lot for the character!

While I can't fully check your character until later today, because of the odd way the document is displayed on my phone, I like what I can see so far! His appearance definitely suffices, it's actually quite detailed. As soon as I know more about your characters role in the story or if I encounter any questions, I will send you a PM.

Saoralba131 posted: »

I recently found this after returning to the forums.I will need to get caught up but I already submitted a character that I hope you will li

• Ah yes welcome to the forums and the story :) Enjoy your stay

Saoralba131 posted: »

I recently found this after returning to the forums.I will need to get caught up but I already submitted a character that I hope you will li

• I'm absolutely sure I will be able to add him in a good role. I even got an idea already which storyline he could appear in. He seems to be a character that will be fun to write about, so I'm looking forward for him :D

ELIxPUNK posted: »

Hope you can add my character as well, if you want to know more just ask

• Feel free to message me with any questions about the character lol

I'm absolutely sure I will be able to add him in a good role. I even got an idea already which storyline he could appear in. He seems to be a character that will be fun to write about, so I'm looking forward for him

• I'm back home and the voting is closed!

Jenna will confront Septon Corbin alone

Well, I can tease that you definitely picked the more interesting choice for Jenna. Perhaps the more dangerous one too, but most importantly the one that's going to be more fun to write. While Jenna is not my least favourite PoV, which is apparently an unpopular opinion these days, I haven't felt that much excitement from her storyline since writing Chapter 2 half a year ago. But I have the feeling that this is going to be a good chapter for her.

And what can I say, it feels good to be home again. As much as I love a good vacation, the moment it's raining like 2/3rd of the times is the moment a vacation stops being good. On top of that, my journey back home turned into a traffic jam nightmare and I arrived 2 hours later than planned. That mostly means that, even though I'll try my best, I'm not sure if I'll manage to finish the next part today. It's going to be a Samantha part and I'm very excited to write it, but it'll most likely be out at some point tomorrow.

Finally, it feels good to be in the general discussion again. As much as I love the peace and tranquility of the forum games section, I love the general discussion even more and I'm glad that I am back for now. Even more importantly, during the past weekend a lot of new readers found their way here. Again, thanks a lot for joining this story, feel very welcome!

And now I shall stop talking and start writing...

• Perhaps the more dangerous one too

Alt text

While Jenna is not my least favourite PoV, which is apparently an unpopular opinion these days, I haven't felt that much excitement from her storyline since writing Chapter 2 half a year ago.

Because she's NOT DEAD.

Samantha part and I'm very excited to write it,

Because Leonard shall be saved.

Yeah, loads of new readers. Remember kiddos, save Leonard!

I'm back home and the voting is closed! Jenna will confront Septon Corbin alone Well, I can tease that you definitely picked the more

• While Jenna is not my least favourite PoV, which is apparently an unpopular opinion these days

Don't worry, I like Jenna... more than Richard at least :D

I'm back home and the voting is closed! Jenna will confront Septon Corbin alone Well, I can tease that you definitely picked the more

• I hate myself for not reading this or making a character sooner.

Alt text

• Alt text

Who's your favorite character and what part have you read up to?

I hate myself for not reading this or making a character sooner.

• I only just started reading, I don't have any favourites... yet :3

Who's your favorite character and what part have you read up to?

• You're favorite will be Leonard Constantine, I'm sure of it.

Well, enjoy!

I only just started reading, I don't have any favourites... yet

• Thank you! ^-^

You're favorite will be Leonard Constantine, I'm sure of it. Well, enjoy!

• Hi, it's definitely never too late to join if you want to! A number of new readers found their way here over the last few days, so you are in good company :D If you want to join without reading the full story first (which would be quite long), there is a link to a somewhat short summary in the main post. While it's not a very good summary, it should be enough to get an idea what happened so far. Anyway, feel very welcome here :)

I hate myself for not reading this or making a character sooner.

• edited July 2015

Samantha

It wasn't a question which knight she wanted to save more, it was a question which knight she was able to save. A cold and utterly pragmatic decision. Complete fucking bullshit. Samantha hated decisions like this. She knew, by saving one of the knights, she would make things harder for the other one. Saving one life, dooming another. That was not an easy decision, that should never be an easy decision.

“We're going after Constantine”, she mumbled, her eyes still fixed on Lunett's mutilated corpse. Tears were flowing down her face, as she clenched her fists. She slowly knelt down next to Lunett, forcing herself to look at the gruesome wounds the young girl had sustained. “I'm sorry...”, she mumbled softly. “Sorry I wasn't there to save you”

“Come on, you're not blaming yourself, are you?”, Sasha asked in surprise. “You could have done nothing” She stopped as Samantha looked up and shot her a cold glare. “If I hadn't joined the fight against Butterfly, it could have been different”, she insisted. “But no, I am not blaming myself. I could have done more to help her, but I am not responsible for...” She moved her hand towards the corpse and for a moment just stared at it in desperation. “I came too late to save her life. That's what I did wrong. All that's left for me to do here is putting her murderer to justice”

“So you want to find the knights and then?”, Sasha asked sceptically. “A one-woman crusade against whomever did this? Samantha, I hope you know that the person responsible for this is likely to be a very, very powerful man if he managed to frame your knights”

Samantha gave her a nod. “He wouldn't be the first powerful man I'd kill, she answered grimly. “I'm going after Constantine. He will give me the answers I need” Sasha pressed her lips together, letting out a slight sigh. “I'll help you. I mean, I'm still getting paid, right?”

“Double”, Samantha confirmed. This seemed to please the other woman and she gave her a reassuring smile. “Then come. You should stop looking at... at her”, she urged her. Samantha closed her eyes, moving her head away from the gruesome sight. “I will get my hands on the bastard who did this and I will make him pay. I will...”

She was cut off by the sound of footsteps approaching the room. Captain Farris from the city guard entered the room, looking genuinely sympathetic as his eyes fell onto Samantha, sitting on the ground. To her deep annoyance, she realized that she was still crying. Gods, she hadn't cried like this for... for years!

“Have you found what you were looking for?”, Farris asked and Samantha shook her head. “I was looking for a wonderful young woman. I only found death”, she answered. Farris gulped and took a step forwards, reaching his hand down in an attempt to help her up. She brushed it off, standing up on her own and he gave her a nod. “Oldtown”, he explained. “Sooner or later, this city claims us all”

He looked at Sasha, who avoided to look anyone in the eyes, instead preferring to look out of the window. “If it helps, we found the men who did this. Two false knights, working for Butterfly for what we know. Commander Mullendore takes this very seriously. Trust me, there will be justice”, he tried to reassure her.

Samantha knew, neither of them believed it, but she appreciated the gesture regardless. “Thank you for your help, Captain”, she mumbled, her gaze falling on Lunett's body one last time. “What are you going to do to her?”

Farris looked slightly uncertain how he should answer, biting his lower lip before sighing. “Any relatives in the closer city area?”, he asked. Samantha shook her head and Farris closed his eyes. “The law is clear on this matter. The Silent Sisters will tend to her corpse. She will be buried in a mass grave under the Starry Sept”

“She won't...”, Sasha mumbled shortly, reaching her hand down to her purse, pulling out a few golden coins. She gave Samantha a short glare. “Where's her family?”, she hissed. For a moment, Samantha gave her a surprised look, but she quickly regained enough composure to answer. “Raylansfair. Her father is Aylard Kawl”, she answered.

Sasha frowned as she handed the surprised Farris the coins in her hand. “You heard her. I trust you to take care of this...”, she growled, before glaring at Samantha again. “You're coming?”, she asked and stormed out of the room.

“I will...”, Farris mumbled, looking at Samantha. “That was... unexpected” He looked down at his hand, putting two of the coins into his pocket, before handing the rest back to Samantha. “This will suffice, give the rest back to her, please”, he said and looked down on the mutilated corpse. “Raylansfair. Aylard Kawl. I know it's not much, but I'll make sure that she'll rest at home”

With these words, he signalized Samantha to leave the room. She gave him a thankful nod as she stepped past him, looking down the hallway. Sasha leant against the wall, glaring at her. “Thank you”, Samantha shortly said and Sasha shook her head. “Don't mention it”, she answered, turning around and continuing her way out of the building without looking back.

“No, seriously. What you did...”, Samantha attempted to initiate a conversation as they had stepped out of the inn, but she was cut off, when Sasha turned around, giving her a sullen stare. “I told you not to mention it. Never. To no one”, she growled. “I had my reasons and don't want to discuss them with you. Fuck this city!”

“Fuck this city”, the guardsman who stood next to the inn's door confirmed. Sasha gave him a glare cold enough to shut him up before giving Samantha a sign to follow her. They walked down the bleak alleyway for a moment, before Sasha grabbed her at the shoulders. “So, we're going after Jaylon?”, she asked. Samantha gave her a nod and the other woman looked slightly less upset for a moment. “Killing him might make up for this fucking day. Now try to keep up, we're going fast”

And indeed, they ran fast. Sasha had a good speed and lead Samantha through tiny backalleys, past crooked houses and through places so dark that Samantha was sure they had never seen the light of the sun. Soon, she was lost in the tangled maze that formed the streets of Oldtown. During the way, the other woman spoke no word and it was sure that she wasn't interested in conversation. Usually, Samantha hated silence, when there was nothing to do besides loosing herself in her own thoughts. But this time... her heart was beating with fury. What was she thinking? What was she thinking when she put her own vengeance over an innocent girls life?

Sasha stopped almost immediately, nearly fast enough for Samantha to bump into her. As she gave her a confused look, the other woman put a finger on her mouth, slowly pulling her into an adjacent alleyway. And then, Samantha heard it. Voices.

“And then he said 'You're Butterfly'”, a male voice was heard. Jaylon! “Took him long enough to figure that out. And the look on his face, when he saw what Butterfly had done to his little girl, that was priceless!”

“Wish I could have been there. It's always you and Harrington who get to do the fun stuff”, a second voice said. “Like getting stabbed by little girls for example”

The second voice and a third voice burst into laughter, before Jaylon silenced them. “Yeah, laugh all the way you want. You can be glad that you weren't part of the warehouse job”

In this moment, she saw him. Jaylon and his men, Leonard between them. The knight was pale and badly limping, but conscious. The four men walked down the alley Samantha and Sasha had been in just seconds before. “Anyway, Flowers little bitch got exactly what she deserved. As for the knights...”, Jaylon said and Samantha stopped listening to him. How could he dare? She would make him pay for this!

Trembling with rage, she dashed past Sasha, who mumbled a muffled curse before running after her. She entered the alley, looking to her left, where she saw Jaylon and his men, not paying attention to her, joking, laughing... the thought of Lunett lying in a pool of her own blood overshadowed everything else at the moment.

“JAYLON!”, she screamed, causing the men to stop and turn around. The first to recognize her was Leonard, who opened his mouth. “Samantha!”, he exclaimed. “What are you...” He was cut off by Jaylon slamming his fist against the back of his head. The ugly man looked at her and raised an eyebrow as he recognized her. His eyes fell on the hatchet in her trembling right hand. “Are you fucking kidding me?”, he growled, but put up a mockingly polite smile as he saw Sasha stepping next to her, holding her arakh in her right hand.

“Ah, it's Sasha again. And you brought your angry little friend with you”, he said with an infuriating smirk. “What can I do for you?” His smirk faded, as Samantha tried to charge at him, only for Sasha to hold her back. “Let me!”, she yelled in helpless anger. In this moment, nothing mattered, except ending his life, cutting this smug grin off his face!

“We're here for the knight, Jaylon!”, Sasha shouted towards the group of guards, a remark that caused Jaylon's grin to reappear. “You know I can't do that, Sasha. You know I don't want to do that”, he explained. “So, do you really want to risk a fight with us for this idiot here?”

“Butterfly is dead, Jaylon”, Sasha urged him. “Have you switched your masters that quickly, dog?” This caused Jaylon to chuckle, as he slowly shook his head. “It's not that easy, Sasha. Now let me give you an advice if you want to stay alive in the events that will come, turn around, leave this city, return to the reeking pile of horseshit you call home and never look back”

Sasha narrowed her eyes and let out a sigh. “At least I tried”, she groaned and pointed her sword at him. “Let me say this again. Give us the knight or else I will paint these walls with your blood”, she continued, her voice sounding cold and hateful as she said this.

Jaylon almost seemed amused as he shrugged slightly. “Kill them”, he ordered his men, while grabbing Leonard at the collar of his shirt. “And you're not going anywhere, you prick”, he hissed in the knight's ear. “Not while Ser Maron has some questions left for you”

His men started to charge at Samantha and Sasha almost simultaneously. Both were armed with longswords, both wore light leather armour. One of them was obviously charging at Sasha, while the other one was targeting Samantha. Despite her anger, she knew exactly how she had to deal with such an opponent. She did not wait until he reached her, instead she went into the offensive as soon as he was close enough to hit her, just as he raised his sword to deliver a blow to her head. She used the moment he needed for this to get close enough to slam the blade of her left hatchet into his chest. While she failed to pierce the leather, the force of the blow pressed the air out of his lungs, causing him to stagger backwards as he gasped for air.

She tried to end his life by striking at his head with her right hatchet, but her opponent managed to save himself by raising his sword, deflecting the attack, but leaving his right side vulnerable in the process. Her left hatchet hit him in the ribs, slightly below the right arm, this time with enough force to pierce through the leather and cut through the flesh below. Her opponent let out a scream of pain, which was cut short as her right hatchet hit him in the throat, cleanly cutting through it and turning his screams to gurgles.

As Samantha looked over her shoulder, she saw that Sasha handled her opponent just fine. She had gripped the large hilt of her arakh with two hands, swinging it in a low curve, while simultaneously jumping to the side and evading any strike he may have been able to land. The arakh hit his belly, cutting through leather, clothes and flesh with enough force to create a large and deep gash. The mans eyes widened, as he slowly went to the ground, helplessly looking at his intestines, who were slowly oozing out of the wound. As he sank to the ground, Sasha and Samantha switched their attention to Jaylon, who gave them a surprised look as he slowly drew his sword.

Leonard used Jaylon's momentary confusion and attempted to ran towards Samantha, only for the mercenary to grab the knights collar again, this time a bit harder. “You're not going anywhere!”, Jaylon yelled as he pulled Leonard back, moving his blade forward and plunging it deep into the knight's left upper leg, causing him to let out an agonizing scream. “And I'm going to make sure of that”, Jaylon added, as he pulled his blade out of Leonard's leg again, causing the knight to slide to the ground immediately, pressing one hand on the wound at his waist and the other one against his upper leg in an attempt to stop the bleeding, his face a grimace of pain.

As Jaylon looked up, his grin got wider as he saw Samantha charging at him. He raised his sword, easily parrying her first strike, while simultaneously using the greater reach of his longsword by staying out of her range. She parried his riposte just as easily, but failed in the attempt to trap his longsword by taking a step forwards. The tip of his blade moved forwards, narrowly missing her neck, instead slightly cutting her shoulder and causing her to spring back, more out of reflex than out of actual pain. Jaylon widely grinned at her as he looked at the small cut and pointed his sword at her. “I'm going to kill you, angry girl. You should have stayed in the...” He narrowed his eyes as he looked past Samantha and raised his sword in a defensive stance

“Get down!”, Sasha yelled behind her and Samantha immediately cowered down, as the arakh slit trough the air slightly above her head. The curved blade clashed against Jaylon's sword, nearly knocking it out of his hands. “He's mine!”, Sasha growled as she quickly targeted her opponent with a rain of strikes.

Samantha gave her a nod, but was sure that her companion hadn't even seen it and instead focussed on grabbing Leonard at the shoulders, to drag him away from the fighters. The knight was pale, his trousers soaked with blood. His right hand was clutching onto the wound on his waist, but his left hand barely managed to cover the large gash on his upper leg. Blood was flowing out of it and the knight seemed to struggle to stay awake.

“Sam...antha...”, he mumbled weakly. “What are you...?” “Saving your life”, she hissed as she leant him against the wall of a house to her right. In front of her, Sasha nearly jumped up to target Jaylon from above, causing him to go down on his knees in the attempt to parry her strike. She quickly swirled her blade through the air, nearly decapitating him with her next attack. Jaylon barely managed to dodge the attack, but the arakh still managed to hit him, cutting through his chin, his cheek and severing a large part of his right ear with a single, swift movement.

Jaylon staggered backwards while yelling in obvious pain, raising his sword to parry another strike from Sasha, while moving his free hand towards the place where his ear was cleanly severed. Blood was flowing from the wound, but he still managed to pose a formidable threat to Sasha as he started to attack her in a violent frenzy.

Despite his wound, Jaylon managed to force Sasha into the defence, as he swiftly attempted several strikes aimed towards her head. While she managed to parry, Samantha saw him getting closer and closer, giving her less and less room to swing her sword, but simultaneously hindering his movements as well.

She realized what he tried to do and opened her mouth to call a warning the same moment Jaylon parried another strike of hers. He moved his knee upwards, violently kicking Sasha between the legs, immediately flooring her with agony as she had to drop her sword. A second, even harder kick hit her in the stomach, sending her falling onto her back, before he finally raised his sword above her head, putting a heavy boot onto her chest. “Any last words?”, he asked, before looking up, noticing Samantha. She had raised from the ground, trembling with rage. “Get away from her”, she managed to utter with clenched teeth.

For a moment, it looked as if Jaylon would indeed consider lowering his sword. For an even longer moment, it looked as if he would ram his sword down into Sasha's throat. Finally, he did something she did not expect. Without harming Sasha any further, Jaylon turned around and started to run down the alleyway, trying to get away from the fight as quickly as possible, albeit Samantha noticed that he slightly limped while running.

“After him!”, Sasha managed to yell, despite the pain she was in. She tried to stagger back to her feet, only to drop down on all fours, heavily breathing while holding her stomach area. “Don't let him escape!”

Samantha gave Leonard a worried look. The knight was still barely conscious and raised his arm, pointing at Jaylon. “He...”, he whispered. “Go!”, Sasha yelled again. “I'm fine! I take care of Leonard! Now GO!” And that was all Samantha needed to know. She knew, Sasha was in no shape to run. Leonard was bleeding out, needing a healer quickly. But letting Jaylon escape? No, she could not do this, not after what he did. She had to trust in Sasha to save Leonard's life. The memory of Lunett reappeared in front of her inner eye and blinding rage caused her to run faster than ever, ignoring the heavy stitches in her sides.

Even though Jaylon had a headstart, she was faster. His leg seemed to be wounded, while she was filled with anger and adrenaline. And he noticed it too, trying his best to run faster, even if his wounded leg appeared to put him through a lot of pain. Despite this disadvantage, it took Samantha a surprisingly long time until she finally managed to catch up to him, chasing him through a maze of backalleys for at least fifteen minutes, gradually getting closer to him, before finally cornering him in a dead end.

“Any last words?”, Samantha hissed with slight glee as the mercenary slowly turned around, a desperate look on his face. His head wound was still bleeding, his ear destroyed, but the source of his pain clearly came from his leg, where a large, dark spot was visible. “I surrender”, Jaylon muttered, his eyes wide opened, grinning desperately.

“Don't look at me like that!”, he protested as Samantha gave him a surprised look. “The wound on my leg reopened as I kicked that fucking dothraki cu...” He interrupted himself. “As I kicked Sasha. I don't know if I have a chance against you”

Samantha narrowed her eyes, walking closer towards him, which caused him to raise his sword. “Stay back! Promise that you accept my surrender and I will drop my sword. I even have handcuffs with me! We don't need to fight!”, he urged her. “And why should I do that?”, Samantha spat. “After what you did... Why should I spare your life?”

“Because if you do, I will tell you everything I know about what's happening here. About Butterfly”, he promised her. “Butterfly is dead”, Samantha answered, taking another step forwards. “I saw him dying. You better find another reason for me to spare you”

Despite his situation, Jaylon managed to grin as he heard her words. “Oh, you stupid, stupid girl”, he chuckled. “There's so much you don't know, Sammy” “Samantha”, she answered with hatred in her voice. “Whatever”, he answered. “Listen, we haven't started on good terms and we will never become friends. But if it saves my life, I am willing to work with you. I will tell you everything I know. And most importantly...” He paused, looking towards the sky. No... not the sky, she realized. “I can get you into the Hightower”, he pleaded.

[Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] [Refuse Jaylon's surrender and fight him]

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

So I got a few questions for the new readers:

Are you starting from the beginning or the most recent part? Are you submitting characters? In the parts you've read, favorite POV and non POV?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

[Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] If he has handcuffs he probably has keys. He's injured. More so than Samantha. We use this to our advantage - and torture this fucker. But at the same time, Leonard is barely conscious and the longer it takes Samantha to help him, the worst. This is a hard choice, but just to take less time. Perhaps we can in the future exchange him for Lucas? And it'll be a trap?

Saving one life, dooming another. That was not an easy decision, that should never be an easy decision.

Eh, kind of like the decision to let Samantha go to Oldtown, eh? It's alright. Lucas is a loss, but not THE loss.

Samantha gave Leonard a worried look. The knight was still barely conscious and raised his arm, pointing at Jaylon. “He...”, he whispered. “Go!”, Sasha yelled again. “I'm fine! I take care of Leonard! Now GO!” And that was all Samantha needed to know. She knew, Sasha was in no shape to run. Leonard was bleeding out, needing a healer quickly. But letting Jaylon escape? No, she could not do this, not after what he did. She had to trust in Sasha to save Leonard's life. The memory of Lunett reappeared in front of her inner eye and blinding rage caused her to run faster than ever, ignoring the heavy stitches in her sides.

God Samantha, why couldn't you just stay with Leonard? I'm not very comfortable with my characters near women named Sasha. Bad omen. I would assume Leonard would manage to spit out to take them to the Citadel, where Quent and presumably Dairon is.

Can't wait for a Lucas part though. Poor devil.

PLOT TWIST TWO POLLS:

http://strawpoll.me/5045971

http://strawpoll.me/5046400

Samantha It wasn't a question which knight she wanted to save more, it was a question which knight she was able to save. A cold and utte

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner]

Samantha It wasn't a question which knight she wanted to save more, it was a question which knight she was able to save. A cold and utte

• [Refuse Jaylon's surrender and fight him] Fuck this guy.

• edited July 2015

God Samantha, why couldn't you just stay with Leonard?

I originially planned to end the part there, with Sasha and Leonard both urging her to chase after Jaylon. Sasha would have promised to bring Leonard to a healer, while Samantha would have been unsure if she would manage to carry him to safety in her condition. There would have been a choice to run after Jaylon or to focus on getting Leonard and Sasha to safety. Ultimately, I decided against it as I rather wanted to give the choice to spare Jaylon or to fight him.

Things would have been very different by the way if Ellena wouldn't have stabbed Jaylon in Chapter 3. His reopened leg wound is the only reason he wants to surrender now, as he assumes that his chances against Samantha are very bad if he can't even walk properly.

I'm not very comfortable with my characters near women named Sasha. Bad omen.

While writing this part I realized the irony that yet another Sasha is going to have some connection to one of your characters. Though I can reassure you, this Sasha is a perfectly sane person who isn't obsessed with him at all. If anything, she's mildly annoyed by the trouble she had to go through to save him from Jaylon.

Can't wait for a Lucas part though. Poor devil.

His storyline won't be enjoyable to write. Hopefully it will be somewhat enjoyable to read at least. But no, his parts won't be my favourite in this chapter. There will be one soon, either the next part or the one after it.

[Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] If he has handcuffs he probably has keys. He's injured. More so than Samantha. We use this

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] Gods I hope it pays off to be merciful on this one.

• [Refuse Jaylon's surrender and fight him] No mercy!

• I have only begun reading but I am trying to balance it with A Storm of Swords currently so I haven't gotten very far so I don't really have any favourite characters yet.I did submit a character for Essos already though.

So I got a few questions for the new readers: Are you starting from the beginning or the most recent part? Are you submitting characters? In the parts you've read, favorite POV and non POV?

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] eh, just kill him later.

Great part!!

• (Accept Jaylons surrender and take him prisoner)

• I've started reading from the very beginning because I don't want to miss anything and I'm hoping to submit a character soon. Not sure if I have any favourite characters yet, but I do like Lucas.

So I got a few questions for the new readers: Are you starting from the beginning or the most recent part? Are you submitting characters? In the parts you've read, favorite POV and non POV?

• [Refuse Jaylon's surrender and fight him]

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] I fail to see a good reason to kill him.

I REALLY hope Jaylon isn't messing around. We're in no shape to fight Jaylon and it's better to just take him as prisoner and take care of Leonard.

• I started reading it right from the beginning. I submitted the Reyne family and a wildling girl. My favorite POVs are Lucas, Marak and Garthon. Favorite non-POV is probably Leonard and Harris.

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] Hopefully this doesn't backfire and end up with Jaylon betraying us, but we need every person to know about Butterfly's identity. Besides, I'm still thinking where Samuel can be hiding, when will he step up his game?

• I started reading the more recent parts and the summary. I'm not submitting characters just yet. I'm not too sure of my favorite/non-favorite POV just yet

• Favorite non-POV is probably Leonard

Alt text

-Points at the rest-

You will all learn to accept this.

I started reading it right from the beginning. I submitted the Reyne family and a wildling girl. My favorite POVs are Lucas, Marak and Garthon. Favorite non-POV is probably Leonard and Harris.

• [Refuse Jaylon's surrender and fight him]

• [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] Finally got time to get away from my beach and got to catch up with my favorite story on the forums.

• I am and will always love your writing Liquid, your telling and view of the story is incredible and formidable, you've a style to drill every piece from the characters, their actions, gestures, feelings which is PERFECT, I'm falling for you. "violent frenzy?" More like a violent mad man, but I'll give him this: his range deceive pain, his fury makes him raving like a beast. Too bad that Jaylon doesn't have higher willpower to stand again a girl :)) a prove of smart decision to surrender himself, anyway [Accept Jaylon's surrender and take him prisoner] I'm willing to believe him, if is lying we kill him later, like @mr.quality said.

• edited July 2015

The Voting is closed!

Samantha will accept Jaylon's surrender

This is a very major choice for this chapter and you definitely changed a lot of things with it. Time will tell if this was a good or a bad decision, or perhaps even both. Now that I think about it, 'both' sounds very GoT-ish. One thing I can tell you: If they would have fought now, Samantha would have killed Jaylon with relative ease. Do what you want with that information.

I have looked through InGen's newest polls and the results were... results. From the first poll I see that you seem to be pretty torn about how fucked Lucas is, albeit a majority of you voted for the higher options. Well, one of the coming parts will give you a glimpse exactly how screwed he is. One thing that should be sure is, Mullendore is not fooling around.

In the poll, the option that somewhat won by a narrow margin was the option "Mullendore will give him cookies and let him go". What can I say, you got me. Just for you, I decided to release the next Lucas part earlier than usual.

Lucas

"Well, boy, I guess that has been a huge misunderstanding and, what can I say, I feel pretty bad about all of this", Mullendore said, biting his lower lip, a look of sheepish guilt on his face as he started to open Lucas' handcuffs. "Sorry about the, you know, the dead girlfriend stuff and all of the emotional scars and stuff" A bright grin appeared on his face as he patted Lucas on the back. "But, boy, to make up for it, me and my men, we baked some delicious cookies for you! You are not allergic to nuts, are you? You are? Damn, that's rough buddy. But hey, don't gimme that look, I'm sure there gotta be a sandwich for you lying around here somewhere", he explained, before he widely opened his eyes, apparently just remembering something "Shame on me, I almost forgot it! You know what, you can buy some top quality Oldtown souvenirs for your girlfr... I mean, you can buy some top quality Oldtown souvenirs! I'm even offering you special prices! Look here, we got a little Hightower snow globe, for you only 13.99, and an I Heart Oldtown t-shirt, oh and..."

[Buy a Hightower snow globe for 13.99] [Buy an I Heart Oldtown t-shirt for 15.99] [Buy a Maron Mullendore bobblehead for 27.99]

Yeah, big spoiler alert, that's not how it's going to happen. Although I should consider creating Forum of Thrones merchandise, now that I think about it. Personally, I'd go full Butterfly for a Mullendore bobblehead.

According to the second poll, most of you assume that Sasha will bring Leonard to an inn. Come on people, I am not that predictable! Okay, perhaps there have been one, two... dozen important scenes taking place at an inn, but that does not mean that every important scene will take place at an inn. Although, that poll option in which she brings him to Butterfly sounds rather interesting, don't you agree?

Anyways, the next part will be up in a few hours and it will be a Jaron part.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.