"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• I just read the The Wonderful Wizard of Oz for the first time recently. It was a great story with a big world to explore. Maybe Telltale could make a game about being in Oz before Dorothy was there. It could be an adventure that could determine the fate of Oz whether good or evil prevails.

• Thread: Next Big Telltale Game "Telltale Should Make Thread POLL

So i know telltale is planning to make a Marvel-Based Game but i was thinking....What if they can make something based upon other pop cultural movie,Game,Comic book game....SO I AM HOLDING A POLL TO SEE WHICH ONE SOUNDS THE BEST

1.Terminator Game
    2.Five Nights At Freddy's:Story Mode
    3.007 James Bond
    4.Breaking Bad
    5.Doctor Who
    6.Batman
    7.Superman
    8.X-Men
    9.RoboCop
    10:Star Wars
    11:Indiana Jones
    Thats All i have

• Thread: Fallout: A Telltale Game Series

That'd be fun. Probably not. I don't know. I like the Fallout universe and I think all it needs is a good consistent story base.

• I don't know if it's been mentioned already but; I'd like to see a more political themed tell tale game. I know GoT has a lot of politics, but it also has a lot of fiction and violence. I'm thinking more along the lines of House of Cards. I think it would be an easy game to make where choices have a real impact on the games universe. Choices could also affect, say your political standing, and how far up the ladder you climb in politics. I think it would be a really interesting game, picking who you want to side with - figuring out who (if anyone) you can trust etc. Choosing whether you want to care for the people or be a ruthless dictator. I feel like there's a lot of potential there

• Thread: Star Wars game from telltale

I would welcome episodic game from the Star Wars universe who too?

• I would say House of Cards too. And Wayward Pines.

• I want to say danganronpa...as a matter of fact I heard that game became the way it is because telltale had the idea to tailor the story from how you play before they finished a demo. Their game used to be called distrust before it became danganronpa and changed who died depending on who the player gained trust/ talked to. I would have loved for multiple scenarios and branching paths and endings. The only other game I can think of is zero escape but I'm not sure even if there was an agreement how the story and trials for danganronpa and 24 endings with zero escape 2 would even work out. Hmmm how about a grand theft auto story?

• Could be interesting, i doubt they'll do it though.

• edited July 2015

Most Likely it will be in first person...I never got to see a telltales First person game it will probably be boring but i photo edited this and hope you like it!
    http://imgur.com/K3ryPPN

MrBoolean posted: »

Thread: Fallout: A Telltale Game Series That'd be fun. Probably not. I don't know. I like the Fallout universe and I think all it needs is a good consistent story base.

• I wouldn't mind for a star wars (http://imgur.com/PMPLHtJ

More GoT, TFTBL, TWAU and WD! Would love to see, in non main character format ala GoT; Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Lord of the Rings, Fallou

• How about a game for Breaking Bad?!

DawGxl1979 posted: »

I made an account just to suggest that after Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, Doctor Who would be the PERFECT next game to be developed. How

• edited May 2017

• I'd like to see them tackle Supernatural. Though the show isn't as great as it's earlier season (Neither is Game of Thrones anymore. But Telltale managed to make something great out of that) I'm sure Telltale can think of something great. You could play as a new hunter in the universe, and interact with characters like Sam, Dean, Castiel, etc. Fight dangerous creatures like Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, or even Leviathans. Face off against villains like Metatron, Lucifer, Crowley, etc. Make tough decisions: Like, do I say yes become this angel's vessel to defeat the big bad? Do I let this person die to save my own skin? Or do I trust this "Friendly" Monster? We could make this game work.

• edited July 2015

I said it long ago, but without developing : Quantum Leap. Or if the series has become too obscure for the youngest among us (if so, I would feel very old all of a sudden, and I'd recommend them to run watch it, it was an excellent show) and taking the franchise had no interest, using the concept of the series would still be great for a Telltale game.

Each episode our hero "leaps" into a new person and has to change his/her life for the better or prevent a tragedy.

Each episode we're both the same protagonist while a different (we're "us" but to the rest of the world we have the appearance of the person we replace), and we deal with having to handle different lives in different contexts (think of the series' classics: a housewife, a kid, a boxer, a priest, an old black man in the south during the last years of segregation, a female secretary in the 50s with a macho boss, etc, etc, so much possibilities) while still possessing our original protagonist's physical strength, wits, and data about the situation (if like in the series we're helped by a friend who can travel with us, except as a hologram).

We are torn between our own personality, pride and desires, and the necessity of not ruining the life of the person we're supposed to help (which means having to take in account his/her way of life, friendships, etc and act accordingly in order not to leave him/her with a divorce or zero friends) and of course we must solve the situation or prevent the tragedy that was supposed to happen before we leapt into him/her.

Episodes are seemingly unrelated, but the final (5th or 6th) would be all about the consequences, somehow all these persons' destinies were connected and you meet again in the same location each of these persons whose lives you changed or their descendants, watching the results of your actions.
    (ex: You meet the son of X that you saw as a kid in episode 1 and who's now an adult, you can ask about X, learn how you impacted their lives, how they moved to this place, etc - or you meet Y from episode 2 as an older person).

Do it Telltale. You know you want it.

• I would love TTG to join with DC Comics and make multiple games based on superman , justice league , or suicide squad or anyone.. that or a game of terror like something based on friday 13th, elm street, etc... i really would like to see a DARK game from TTG

• I would like to see them do Supernatural though.
    Each episode could have it's own monster.
    One episode could have demons. One could have angels. One could have an evil deity. And one could have Fairies if they wanted to.

GCardoso posted: »

I would love TTG to join with DC Comics and make multiple games based on superman , justice league , or suicide squad or anyone.. that or a

• I think rather than a brand new hunter, they could do a prequel to the show and have us play as John Winchester during his cases when he first became a Hunter and what not

I'd like to see them tackle Supernatural. Though the show isn't as great as it's earlier season (Neither is Game of Thrones anymore. But Tel

• I don't think DC would be possible for the foreseeable future considering their deal with Marvel. But I agree, I would love to see the two team up, especially for a Superman game (my favorite game company and my favorite hero).

i really would like to see a DARK game from TTG

Though it's not like dark games aren't something Telltale has done. Wolf Among Us has probably been the most dark one yet but Walking Dead and Game of Thrones aren't light either.

GCardoso posted: »

I would love TTG to join with DC Comics and make multiple games based on superman , justice league , or suicide squad or anyone.. that or a

• After rewatching the Ocean 11 movie series, I think a "con" game from Telltale would be really fun, though I have a hard time seeing a full fledged 5 episode series like that. Maybe one of their Super Shows, if anything.

• Man, seeing how funny they made Tales from the Borderlands, I want them to make a Futurama game so badly.

• edited August 2015

I think that Telltale could do an amazing Black Science game. They could literally make up anything they want and do whatever they want with it. Love that comic.

• Well, what about an Adventure Time game?

Alt text

AT has a huge detailed universe, now, with many backstories of minor characters and everything. It really has possibilities what Telltale should take adventage of.

I think Telltale would be the best to make a storytelling game about AT. They have a sense of finding the atmosphere of a 'universe' and can can get the player into this atmosphere.

So, yeah, I love Adventure Time.

• I have to series I'd love to see and believe could be great. I'm sure #1 has been suggested but there are to many posts to read through them all.

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender: How could this not be great. The dark serious story and playful sense of humor would fit a TellTale game very well. Set it around 20 years into the future with Aang, Zuko, And Toph as playable characters. Any fan of the series would love more adventures.

2. Oregon Trail.

• I would love to see this also.

I would like to see them do Supernatural though. Each episode could have it's own monster. One episode could have demons. One could have angels. One could have an evil deity. And one could have Fairies if they wanted to.

• Thread: Next game idea! Sons Of Anarchy

Lately I've noticed that many good TV shows have video game adaptations, for example The Walking Dead and Game Of Thrones by Telltale and I think Sons Of Anarchy would be a very enjoyable game to make/play! I have two ideas for games which are lore friendly to the TV show(If you haven't watched the TV show you probably wont understand my suggestions).

1. Sons Of Anarchy: First Nine
      In this game you play as John Teller(Jax Teller the shows main protagonists father) and you play his life! Starting in the Vietnam war and meeting the other club members. And then you go on to making the club and having your children with Gemma Teller, Jackson and Thomas. As the game progresses you watch the club turn from a Harley Davidson enthusiast club to, an outlaw motorcycle club. Whilst the club turns from good to bad the love affair between Gemma Teller and Clay Morrow(one of the club members) and,tensions slowly rise between John and Clay! And then at the end of the game Gemma and Clay kill John by tampering with his Harley and Clay takes over the club.

2. Sons Of Anarchy: Legacy
      In this game you play as both children of Jackson Teller Abel and Thomas(Thomas is named after Jaxs dead brother). Because in the show finale Jax tells Wendy(mother of Abel and divorced to Jax) that when they leave, he wants her to tell stories to the children that will make them hate/despise there father. But Abel has already shown in the show that he is like his father(violent) and he never forgets the club due to the ring that Gemma gave him which was Johns originally. Eventually as they both grow up Abel joins the Sons which is still ran by the remaining members from the TV show(obviously aged by around 15 years) and some new members ie the other members kids like Opies(Jaxs Dead bestfriend) son and others. And Abel turns evil and wants to bring the clubs former chaos back and Thomas is the opposite in everything. Eventually the Sons get into a firefight with the Mayans MC because Alverez(Mayans MC President) has died and the the newly elected president has a hatred for the sons because the Sons killed his father before the two clubs set a truce. Whilst in that gunfight Thomas gets shot and you have the choice as Abel to leave him for dead and live or sacrifice yourself to save Thomas. No matter who you choose the surviving brother and the rest of the club go on a mission to kill every single Mayan charters(a charter is a club that belongs to a certain province so you could have 10 charters of the same club in a single country or just the same club scattered across the world). In the MC war Chibs(the newly elected Sons president in the shows finale) dies and the surviving brother is elected as the new president after the war and then the game ends.

• edited August 2015

Thread: Dream Choices/Suggestions for Telltale IPs

Hey, I'm not sure whether a similar thread has been made before, but I just want to see what you think would be a great IP for Telltale to work with. It could be an established franchise or even your own imagined IP.
    I'll kick it off with either Star Wars or a war-based game.

Judging from their upcoming Marvel collaboration, it seems like Telltale is being seen by the industry as capable of working with huge IPs, and it doesn't get much bigger than Star Wars. I can imagine Telltale using its morality branches to make an incredible Star Wars game, and craft a powerful story that fits in well with the Star Wars Universe, so here's hoping.

And a War-based game would be another opportunity for Telltale to use its tough moral choices system. I'm looking at "This War of Mine" as an example of how Telltale could craft a haunting story in the backdrop of a terrible war, with Telltale being able to add good QTEs for actual battle scenes. Plus, a war could provide plenty of opportunities for a branching story. Just imagine if your choices directly affected whether your faction wins the war, and could have emotional punch by having your choices affect the survival chances of your friends too.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited August 2015

Enjoy your merge. :)

I think that a WWII 'Band of Brothers' like game would be a great fit, assuming it could be pulled off.

• I wanna see a disaster series, like tornados, earthquakes, or volcanos. You know like a "end of the world" kinda series. I think it be cool (i made a thread about this)

• Adventure time? I...don't know if i agree with this.

Well, what about an Adventure Time game? AT has a huge detailed universe, now, with many backstories of minor characters and everythi

• Damnit I figured that there would be a similar thread made beforehand

• Why? I would really like a real Adventure Time game, and who could be a better developer than Telltale?

Smellmeh posted: »

Adventure time? I...don't know if i agree with this.

• How about Spenser For Hire: A Telltale Game Series!
    If you don't know what i'm talking about go to this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spenser:_For_Hire.
    What Do You Guys Think!

• LOL Oregon Trail

I have to series I'd love to see and believe could be great. I'm sure #1 has been suggested but there are to many posts to read through them

• I want Telltale to make a Blade game with a beaitiful hand painted/cell shaded Wesley Snipes and let us slay vampires but also make decisions like in their other games.

• Throw in Lord of the Rings and you've got a deal

Someguy12 posted: »

Thread: Dream Choices/Suggestions for Telltale IPs Hey, I'm not sure whether a similar thread has been made before, but I just want to

• i think something like a harry potter game from telltale could be of EPIC proportions
    i think it´s something every1 can actually remenber from their childhood (at least for me it has huge meaning)
    and its something that they could do so much just sooo much with
    would be awesome creating our own characthers also and choosing the team we go
    how could this not be great?

• Well, after seeing their GoT game I was thinking that maybe they could look into doing something for Middle-Earth. The Silmarillion has a lot of stories and events from throughout Middle-Earth, and TellTale might have some fun doing a game telling some of those stories.

Also my Chronicles of Narnia book has a timeline with a few events that I think would make great subjects for the stories of games. Two examples include the story of Queen Swanwhite, the last queen before Jadis conquered Narnia and started the Hundred Year Winter. They could also do a game depicting the Telmarine Conquest of Narnia. What I would really like to see is a story depicting King Gale defeating the dragon and being made Emperor of the Lone Islands.

• Either Stars wars ols republic, or WW1

• Changeling: The Dreaming -- Setting and characters might be interesting for decitions.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.