Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited July 2015

Okay so the whole one shot ended up being too long also really crappy. So I'd thought I'd cut it down to the only paragraphs I wanted to post because I didn't like the rest.

-

Should he make the first move or is-

She pulls him by the shirt, pulls him closer to her, pulls him to kiss her. It felt unreal the moment he felt her lips on to his.

It takes him a while for him to realize that she is actually kissing him, for him his hand to move to her cheek. He tucks the piece of hair behind her ear.

He's been wanting to do this for a while, it's been something which sometimes he's almost lost control of when it comes to her. It was her teasing or how they have managed to get along for some time which made him feel this way towards her, which made him cherish this between them.

-

Yeah, basically Rhys got his long awaited kiss from Fiona.

• awesome :3

Okay so the whole one shot ended up being too long also really crappy. So I'd thought I'd cut it down to the only paragraphs I wanted to pos

• 169 Comments,u lala.

• It's funny that Geralt actually looks more wolfy than Bigby, since Bigby can turn into a wolf!

Oh, the sorceresses are my favourite group in the games. But they're always scheming. XD Well, most of them.

I'd forgotten that, heh. Nevermind that Geralt spends the first few quests asking about a woman with dark hair and violet eyes! :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Geralt is a lot cooler and than Bigby though Then again, Geralt can't keep his dick in his pants either... The sorceresses have their flaws as any person does... Yen's eyes are actually violet colored

• I once left the thread for a while and there is 69 comments!

169 Comments,u lala.

• edited July 2015

As it dawns on 4:00 AM for me here in the midwest U.S. I come across an amazing revelation...

I sleep way too fucking late which causes me to wake up way too fucking late, which is why I miss the time everyone is active at

LMAO

going 2 bed cyu guys at noon

EDIT: may Rhyiona be with u ofc as well

• I wish you the sweetest of Rhyiona dreams.

Green613 posted: »

As it dawns on 4:00 AM for me here in the midwest U.S. I come across an amazing revelation... I sleep way too fucking late which causes m

• Nighty nighty Green! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

As it dawns on 4:00 AM for me here in the midwest U.S. I come across an amazing revelation... I sleep way too fucking late which causes m

• Yeah, Ant-man really surprised me. I had really low expectations for this film, but I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see him in Civil War! :P

So I'm back from watching Ant-Man! I have to say, I was surprised by this film; I didn't expect it to be as good as it was, the trailers

• Fair enough :)

Thx, but it might not be permanent, still looking for the perfect avatar :P Though I like this one so it might last a little while ^-^

• Awww :(

Well I hope we all managed to make this day extra special for you!! XD

rhonu posted: »

nothing. that's what made me sad, nothing happened. but that's what i get for having good expectations...

• Lol, I think Geralt just looks more grizzled than Bigby because of his scars and his facial hair :P

The sorceresses are indeed a unique bunch, some want to like you and others want to kill you :D

Does he? Tbh, I like how Geralt has golden cat eyes! XP

HeartOfGold posted: »

It's funny that Geralt actually looks more wolfy than Bigby, since Bigby can turn into a wolf! Oh, the sorceresses are my favourite group

• Civil War? Is that the next Avengers film? :D

Yeah him and the Wasp... ;)

Pipas posted: »

Yeah, Ant-man really surprised me. I had really low expectations for this film, but I really enjoyed it. Can't wait to see him in Civil War! :P

• HAHAHAHA!! I don't know why but your response was perfect! :D

• HEY! I went to bed! ... After relinquishing the desktop to me Dad :/

Why are you guys all so fucking dead lately

• Cannot wait for this! XD

Brawl posted: »

FINALLY FINISHED THE EDITS I swear if this comic doesn't win me the member of the month and creation of the month stuff I'll leave and ki

• Give it a try man! :D

I didn't start writing fanfiction with high hopes either, but you will get better and better as you keep writing :)

I'm contemplating on whether or not to try and write some Rhyiona fan fiction, but I honestly don't know if I can write decently. I'll mess around for a little and see if I can conjure something up.

• Alt text

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• This was perfect!!!!!!!!! XD So epic and so cool <3

Oh and thnx for putting me in somewhere as well :D Least I didn't die! XP

WELCOME LADIES AND GENTLEMEN TO A FANTASTIC SPACE OPERA THE RHYIONA VS RHYSHA WAR IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE NOW THE ONLY WARNING I GIV

• I used to have a friend like that, but we don't keep in touch anymore :P

Do y'all Rhyionas just have that one friend... She wouldn't leave me alone. This was the excuse I gave her (no joke): AND SHE BELIEVED ME I'm so glad you all aren't that dumb.

• A lot of feedback! XP

I'm going to sleep , I've worked 10 hours on this -_-. sweet rhyiona dreams I wonder how much feedback i'll have tomorrow o.o

• Welcome friend :D

Kawaiii posted: »

Hey Rhyiona shippers, add a seat on yo train, cause I'm sitting on it.

• Don't overwork yourself too bad or you will feel like shit in the morning :/

And no worries on the birthday messages! We're all here for you <3

rhonu posted: »

so now i will try to continue editing my rhyiona video until i fall asleep over the keyboard... zzzzzzzzz thank you for cheering me up today. thank you so much. i can't say that enough. i will find a way to return the kindness, i promise!

• Rhysha's gonna be pissed!!

Btw, with what GrumpyDof said about how they have a world map of their members, do you think we should post up our list with the Rhyiona pics above? Maybe ask Green about it...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

By the way, I promise I'll have the group list update by tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we're at 140 right now!

• So Rhyiona are a couple stuck in their honeymoon night? COOOOOOL ;D

You guys remember how I made Rhyiona + friends on the Sims 3? Well, here's my update. Fiona and Rhys don't leave the bedroom very ofte

• Rhys is fucked up in the head dude :P

Then again, a kiss like that is bound to make things right! XD

He's a punching bag. He returns to the caravan to see everyone playing cards -- some Pandoran game he doesn't know how to play -- and he

• It's adorable :3

Okay so the whole one shot ended up being too long also really crappy. So I'd thought I'd cut it down to the only paragraphs I wanted to pos

• I go to sleep anywhere between 1am-3am and wake up at about 11am :P

That will have to change for a Tuesday cuz of my new job however... Just think of the money dude

• The guy in the back ^^

Behavior from me or from the guy in the back? I agree, just ruining the experience for other people...

• Oh ok, lol :P

Yeah I suppose that behavior is to be expected in Witney...

XDJulieXD posted: »

The guy in the back ^^

• Nope, I think we should keep being like this, honestly. :)

Rhysha's gonna be pissed!! Btw, with what GrumpyDof said about how they have a world map of their members, do you think we should post up our list with the Rhyiona pics above? Maybe ask Green about it...

• He gets nervous when he doesn't understand things. :P

Rhys is fucked up in the head dude :P Then again, a kiss like that is bound to make things right! XD

• This is so damn cute. <3

• Ok then :)

Nope, I think we should keep being like this, honestly.

• Lol, poor Rhys ;P

He gets nervous when he doesn't understand things. :P

• Papa Greeen... what about Opal? q.q

(I'm not changing your drawn design btw XP)

LMAO I JUST LOOKED THAT UP AND HE LOOKS SALTY A FF

• you shouldn't sleep so late :^)

• edited July 2015

Alt text

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited July 2015

I have a dream. Have a lot of Animals, and last night I was thinking too give names too those animals.
    I'll have a Cat named Sasha.
    A Dog named Fiona.
    A Pig named Rhys.
    A Goat named Vaugh
    A Parrot named (Handsome) Jack.
    A Lizard named Loaderboat
    And finnally I'll have a tiny little Horse named Gortys!
    Don't worry all of this have a goal!
    (It's an old Rhyiona Joke but it goes well in this great family of animals) Rhys and Fiona are kissing each other. Gortys said too Loader-Bot Why is Mom eating Dad?. I think that Dog Fiona will "Kiss" Rhys The Pig.

• Well I was actually referring to the UK, but yeah, there too XD

Oh ok, lol :P Yeah I suppose that behavior is to be expected in Witney...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.