Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Guys, I'm pretty new here and I just can't resist shipping Rhysha!!! They're so adorable and awkward! Could i get a Rhysha tag on my profile pic? :)

• Of course ! What color do you want? and if you want to be on the map, i need your country.

Guys, I'm pretty new here and I just can't resist shipping Rhysha!!! They're so adorable and awkward! Could i get a Rhysha tag on my profile pic?

• Thanks! I would like blue :) And I'm from Sweden

GrumpyDof posted: »

Of course ! What color do you want? and if you want to be on the map, i need your country.

• What's the original picture of your avatar?

Thanks! I would like blue And I'm from Sweden

• Then suddenly,

Alt text

• GrumpyDof posted: »

What's the original picture of your avatar?

• Let's add a sandwitch in rhys hand now !

Then suddenly,

• GOOD SHIT

GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE

Then suddenly,

• Holy crap suddenly we have like a few new members in a short span of time!

Did tftbl go on sale or something?

• Thanks, i needed that for the quality of the picture.

If you mean that you need a link of the pic: http://ladyblackfish.tumblr.com/post/125108140251/daenerys-stormborn-she-was-called-for-she-had

• Is that the original Daenerys?

@LoyalDirewolf:

• As far as i could tell, yes.

Is that the original Daenerys?

• I don't know but South America is getting a lot of activity now !

Holy crap suddenly we have like a few new members in a short span of time! Did tftbl go on sale or something?

• They are plotting...

I don't know but South America is getting a lot of activity now !

• Hell yeah! Rhysha is getting strong here

• Nice! Looks like our branches are getting stronger and stonger!

• First South America...

...then the world.

Arsaid posted: »

Hell yeah! Rhysha is getting strong here

• edited July 2015

wait, what? vallory is his mother? but he was afraid she would kill him after the deal was ruined! I mean, if she was his mother, she wouldn't f*cking kill her SON, right? oh well, forget what I said. I just remembered that we're on pandora here. nevermind!

edit: first comment in this thread since...since...eh...since long! I'M BACK! explosions, a unicorn flying on a rainbow made of blood and guts and bear with katana fighting a t-rex with grappers in the background ...what does that mean, "who is that guy"? oh screw you, I'm going home!

You know, we as a thread are a tad bit cruel to August. Sure, I don't like the idea of him and Sasha together (and I strongly believe Rhys

• WELCOME BACK

Dracu98 posted: »

wait, what? vallory is his mother? but he was afraid she would kill him after the deal was ruined! I mean, if she was his mother, she wouldn

• WOHOO! that guy, that guy there! he will survive! you, kind sir, are awesome!

WELCOME BACK

• Wow the madness returned, welcome back

wait, what? vallory is his mother? but he was afraid she would kill him after the deal was ruined! I mean, if she was his mother, she wouldn

• Rhysha question for today:

What sports would Rhys and Sasha like the most to watch/play?

(note-sexy time is not a sport in this question)

• Hmm I guess boxing for Sasha and Rhys never struck me as a sports watching guy

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What sports would Rhys and Sasha like the most to watch/play? (note-sexy time is not a sport in this question)

• wait...you...I am the madness? aw darling, that's the cutest thing you've ever said to me :3

Leluch123 posted: »

Wow the madness returned, welcome back

• edited July 2015

I dunno, if there is some kind of space-golf, that would probably be rhys' thing since he's a businessman.

sasha...weeeeell, wrestling I guess? I mean, real wrestling, with crushed bones and sh*t, or maybe boxing. or no, rather shooting-contests, I guess

Rhysha question for today: What sports would Rhys and Sasha like the most to watch/play? (note-sexy time is not a sport in this question)

• <3

wait...you...I am the madness? aw darling, that's the cutest thing you've ever said to me

• edited June 2016

u suck

• Welcome To the Forums !

u suck

• Welcome, we're glad to have you here! We can use all the weapons we are offered!

u suck

• Of course ! Do you want your survival kit?

Kriiiiee

u suck

• edited June 2016

ye

Of course ! Do you want your survival kit? Kriiiiee

• ... What the hell did I just watch?! XD IT WAS AMAZING!!!

• A car racing sport obvioosly

• That was fucking amazing xD

• I can see Sasha watching one of Torgue's tournaments in the Badass Crater of Badassitude.

• That is just, like, perfect.

Sasha is cheering on the fighters, and Rhys is enjoying himself too.

Plus, with Sasha around, getting into a Keg-O-Tron party would be super easy.

I can see Sasha watching one of Torgue's tournaments in the Badass Crater of Badassitude.

• Welcome aboard, LoyalDirewolf! ;)

Guys, I'm pretty new here and I just can't resist shipping Rhysha!!! They're so adorable and awkward! Could i get a Rhysha tag on my profile pic?

• edited July 2015

Alt text

GOOD SHIT GOOD SHIT RIGHT THERE

• Of course he can be part of the Rhysha ship! Welcome aboard! :P

u suck

Sign in to comment in this discussion.