Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Nice editing!

IRunts posted: »

The video is done: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzKtNSVHVNk

• Ah, times were simpler back then in the 40's.

In all seriousness, I think they are joined for visual purposes since a lot of shippers come from those small regions.

Unless Grumpy prefers the way things were back then during the war.

Then we need to talk.

So on the Rysha world map, I noticed that Poland and Czechoslovakia are joined with Germany. Holy hell, this map must be from 1943.

• Love Old Republic.

Maybe this cinematic can be used by you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzq9epS2b1A

• Alt text

Ah, times were simpler back then in the 40's. In all seriousness, I think they are joined for visual purposes since a lot of shippers com

• bows down ALL HAIL RHYSHA

• edited July 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Anyone not reading my wiki page on the Rhysha wiki is missing the the continous smackdown between Handsome Jack and I

• http://rhysha.wikia.com/wiki/Dancing_Bigby

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I like how he added the Wikipedia page of Jesus :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Anyone not reading my wiki page on the Rhysha wiki is missing the the continous smackdown between Handsome Jack and I

• First off, I love this cinematic in general, so I'm glad you've chosen it as your first project. :D

Second, I have nice ass. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I bet it took you a lot of time to make that. Really spectacular job, Irunts! 11/10

Btw, I love these Fiona faces on statues. :D

• It's actually not joined, the borders are just harder to notice. :P

So on the Rysha world map, I noticed that Poland and Czechoslovakia are joined with Germany. Holy hell, this map must be from 1943.

• I want to taste that taco shell.

Not usually a huge fan of CAH but I really had fun this round I took a few pics: there were more cool ones but I was too lazy...

• edited July 2015

Who you want to see in Ep 4 from Borderlands 2 ?

I want Mr TORGUE . He could give Rhys some Badass lessons ...

" Nothing is more badass than treating a women with respect! "

i am looking at you Jack

• I would love to see Torgue. I'm actually playing the Torgue DLC now, and he has become one of my favorite characters, he is so funny.

SzymeG posted: »

Who you want to see in Ep 4 from Borderlands 2 ? I want Mr TORGUE . He could give Rhys some Badass lessons ... " Nothing is more badass than treating a women with respect! " i am looking at you Jack

• edited July 2015

T REX IS AN ASS**LE - BRING FRIENDS !

CAPITAL LETTERS !

I would love to see Torgue. I'm actually playing the Torgue DLC now, and he has become one of my favorite characters, he is so funny.

• Torgue and/or Krieg. Both are so freaking funny.

Who you want to see in Ep 4 from Borderlands 2 ? I want Mr TORGUE . He could give Rhys some Badass lessons ... " Nothing is more badass than treating a women with respect! " i am looking at you Jack

• If Krieg there will be Maya because ... REASONS !

Zarzunabas posted: »

Torgue and/or Krieg. Both are so freaking funny.

• Do you want to join ?

bows down ALL HAIL RHYSHA

• edited July 2015

Well i made some more fanart, nothing too fancy just a close up of Sasha.

Alt text

Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Alt text

bows down ALL HAIL RHYSHA

• You did Fiona too if i remember correctly. Can you do Rhys too ?

Well i made some more fanart, nothing too fancy just a close up of Sasha. Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Any fanart is good art. :)

Well i made some more fanart, nothing too fancy just a close up of Sasha. Made with SFM/Photoshop

• Will probably work on a Rhys version sometime this week, i was wondering i haven't seen you post any of your fanart in awhile are you still making any fanart?

GrumpyDof posted: »

You did Fiona too if i remember correctly. Can you do Rhys too ?

• edited July 2015

Not really, before that i want to finish the project with leluch. I'm emptying my backlog you could say ^^ (the map, the Rhysha walls,etc etc)

Will probably work on a Rhys version sometime this week, i was wondering i haven't seen you post any of your fanart in awhile are you still making any fanart?

• Yes :3

GrumpyDof posted: »

Do you want to join ?

• I've seen you comment in a lot of places over the forum.

You are indeed the cutest kitteh.

Yes

• So choose your avatar and i'll add Rhysha to it, i can add you to the map too.

Yes

• Hahha thanks :3

I've seen you comment in a lot of places over the forum. You are indeed the cutest kitteh.

• Today's scavange...meh...

Alt text

• You know, we as a thread are a tad bit cruel to August. Sure, I don't like the idea of him and Sasha together (and I strongly believe Rhys and Sasha are a better couple) but just think of the situation he's in!

• A girl he was interested in for a long time was only with him for the sake of a con.

• He lives a difficult con life on Pandora.

• His mother is Vallory.

Yeah, he's done bad stuff. But it's Borderlands, so who hasn't? I wouldn't say it would be fitting for him to go through a mega-redemption and get back together with Sasha. In fact, that would be too much and I would hate it. But if future episodes reveal that he indeed has it rough, I hope that at least one good thing happens to him, like breaking away from Vallory.

Just my two cents!

• Both August and Sasha are always angry too! Its perfect.

You know, we as a thread are a tad bit cruel to August. Sure, I don't like the idea of him and Sasha together (and I strongly believe Rhys

• Intellectual_Kitteh confirmed

Hahha thanks

• 60 seconds leluch edition

Leluch123 posted: »

Today's scavange...meh...

• Rhysha question for today:

What is the couple's favourite dish?

• Sandwich with an egg on it.

armis37 posted: »

Rhysha question for today: What is the couple's favourite dish?

• Was I the only one who laughed at this moment of Ep. 2 intro?

Alt text

• Sandwich with a randomly found egg on it

• I CAN USE INNUENDO TOO. TONIGHT'S FIGHT IS BETWEEN FLYBOY AND THE VAULT HUNTER...BLOWJOBS!

T REX IS AN ASS**LE - BRING FRIENDS ! CAPITAL LETTERS !

• Random grilled sandwich with a randomly found egg on it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.