Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Rhys-senpai finally noticed Sasha-chan

mirashade posted: »

cough, cough crawls out from grave I've been having computer issues and the only drawing program readily available was MS Paint, but I wa

• edited July 2015

Okay, s-- so I- I'm going to put this wallpaper thingy on here, a--and, p-- please don't saltlick me.

Alt text

• A lovely background/splashscreen.

Dark_Star posted: »

Okay, s-- so I- I'm going to put this wallpaper thingy on here, a--and, p-- please don't saltlick me.

• @Losemyhome posted it before you though.

Dark_Star posted: »

• Kinda like the art but i dunno why.

LoseMyHome posted: »

By thetatteredspire

• Hey guys, I wrote a lil' Rhysha fic last night, and I am planning on writing more! Hope you all enjoy it :3

I'll just leave it here!

• Please.

Write some moar.

Mcboats posted: »

Hey guys, I wrote a lil' Rhysha fic last night, and I am planning on writing more! Hope you all enjoy it I'll just leave it here!

• Keep this goin'

Alt text

Hey guys, I wrote a lil' Rhysha fic last night, and I am planning on writing more! Hope you all enjoy it I'll just leave it here!

• YES! Definitely write more!!!

• Alt text

So we know Fiona was apparently Felix's favorite of the two. Imagine if we got the option to have Rhys say Sasha is his favorite girl.

• I liked it, 10/10!

• YEAH!
    Just found this, and I shiped this since episode one! :)
    Rhysha for eternity

• Welcome the the club the more people the better :D you can ask @GrumpyDof if you want a Rhysha logo in your name, most people are sleeping at the moment though, so its quiet here

• edited July 2015

Thanks! :)
    I'm kinda new here, and I don't know how to change the profile picture, except for the ones the forums made available.
    How I do it?
    Forget it! Looks like Gravatar worked. :)

Welcome the the club the more people the better you can ask @GrumpyDof if you want a Rhysha logo in your name, most people are sleeping at the moment though, so its quiet here

• edited July 2015

Edit: okay good to hear you got your picture sorted out

Thanks! I'm kinda new here, and I don't know how to change the profile picture, except for the ones the forums made available. How I do it? . Forget it! Looks like Gravatar worked.

• Welcome within our ranks, we're glad to have you

YEAH! Just found this, and I shiped this since episode one! Rhysha for eternity

• Welcome To the community

• This NON CANON moment never happened ( You know why - Because this is NON CANON )

• Alt text

• Beautiful. <3

It has been awhile since i did any fanart here on the rhysha thread so i made this Posed the models in SFM, heavily edited in photoshop Picture

• Alt text

moar pls

• Welcome aboard! Glad to have Mira among our ranks.

Alt text

• If you want Rhysha mark, just tell us which color would you like. :P

And if you want to get added to the Rhysha map, then you need to tell us where you live. :)

Thanks! I'm kinda new here, and I don't know how to change the profile picture, except for the ones the forums made available. How I do it? . Forget it! Looks like Gravatar worked.

• edited July 2015

Since the CAH event is today (COUNTDOWN) and I won't be able to attend, I'm leaving you guys short instruction how to add custom decks there.

Find or create a custom deck on THIS SITE.

When you're viewing the deck, copy the underlined stuff.

Alt text

Start a game at THIS SITE and don't forget to put a password on it.

Paste the stuff in the chat of the game.

Alt text

Hit enter.

Alt text

Tadah! Add as many decks as you like. Btw, only host can add decks, etc.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to add THIS DECK. ;)

• Hey there, I would like a dark green Rhysha mark.
    And I'm from Brasil, São Paulo.
    I couldn't imagine there was a huge thread for Rhysha. Glad to find this one. :)

Pipas posted: »

If you want Rhysha mark, just tell us which color would you like. :P And if you want to get added to the Rhysha map, then you need to tell us where you live.

• Yeah, the Rhysha and Rhyiona thread are among the largest on the forum.

We Rhyshans like to post with purpose more than anything, hence our slogan "Quality over Quantity." Basically meaning that most of the time any posts are related to Rhysha, group-events, or just Tftbl in general. Though if you ever feel the need to announce something, like declaring your love to a ship (wink wink) feel free to post!

If you ever want to just chat with members, see our Chatzy link at the top of the page! We use chatzy so that we can talk without spamming the Rhysha thread.

Lastly, the only thing we don't like is trolling. If you have something to say about Rhyiona, please keep in Rhysha territory! A bunch of the Rhyiona shippers are nice people who have their reasons for shipping it, so they don't deserve grief! They advocate peace as well, so don't assume that just because someone is trolling this thread means that the Rhyionans are attacking. Truth be told, shipping arguments can lead to bans by the forum mods, and some of our members have felt mod wrath.

These aren't rules, more-so guidelines, but these guidelines are what make the Rhysha thread strong as it is today!

Hey there, I would like a dark green Rhysha mark. And I'm from Brasil, São Paulo. I couldn't imagine there was a huge thread for Rhysha. Glad to find this one.

• Cool! :)
    Don't worry, i know how "ship wars" can be, so I do have a little experience in this area. I'm not a asshole shipper, and I don't want to cross any line. :)

Yeah, the Rhysha and Rhyiona thread are among the largest on the forum. We Rhyshans like to post with purpose more than anything, hence o

• edited July 2015

My new Rhysha vs Rhyiona video is done I'm going to upload it in 3 hours.

Alt text

• Nice! Can't wait to see that xD

IRunts posted: »

• Lack of bigdoge but 8.8/8

• That's a loooot of layers. I forgot what they were called in Vegas.

• Rhysa Rulz 4ever!

• Alt text

Mnv22 posted: »

Rhysa Rulz 4ever!

• We'll show to those Rhyiona shippers the power of true love!

Also,can I join the Rhysa community?

• edited July 2015
  • Of course you can! Want a rhysha mark and a place on map

We'll show to those Rhyiona shippers the power of true love! Also,can I join the Rhysa community?

• And you can have any picture you want too.

We'll show to those Rhyiona shippers the power of true love! Also,can I join the Rhysa community?

• Idk.I'll just stick with the Fiona pic. I have right now.(Just to show that even Fi supports Rhysa)
    BTW,I live in the Northwest of Romania.

GrumpyDof posted: »

And you can have any picture you want too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.