Do you think Asher/Rodrik will kill Ludd or Gryff?

I really wan't them to but you got to remember this is game of thrones and revenge isn't likely to happen in this game for example ( SPOILER )
Oberyn martell ( The Viper ) went into kings landing to kill the man who raped his sister and murdered her and her children and turns out that the mountain squeezed his eyes in and smashed his head in.

Comments

• No. Perhaps in season 2.

• I agree with you mate but hopefully we are wrong.

Drbg posted: »

No. Perhaps in season 2.

• We better get the chance too or i will rage lmao.

• I'm banking we're only going to get to go after 1 of them or the other for sure but that's going to be the difficult question, which do you hate or which deserves it more? If given the option I'd go after Ludd without hesitating, Gryff has just been an annoying, screaming tool and I want the person responsible for all this crap that's happened. And when I get my hands on him, I'll offer him some bread and salt before I lob off his head.

• edited July 2015

Ludd or Gryff? Why the fuck not both????

• Neither it will be Ryan. He'll kill all the Whitehills and their soliders except for Qwyn who he'll be using as a stool to rest his feet on, and say my lord I've handled our problems for us.

• I'd go after Ludd too! I want to see his Son's face with his father is dead.

I'm banking we're only going to get to go after 1 of them or the other for sure but that's going to be the difficult question, which do you

• "Oh hey Gryff, I see your face has healed quite nicely, let's see if it heals so well after the 2nd round?" lol sorry, just imaging what we'd say afterwards.

Killah posted: »

I'd go after Ludd too! I want to see his Son's face with his father is dead.

• Gryff, if anyone at all.

• Ryan ?

Alt text

violantj posted: »

Neither it will be Ryan. He'll kill all the Whitehills and their soliders except for Qwyn who he'll be using as a stool to rest his feet on, and say my lord I've handled our problems for us.

• Asher is going to bury his axe in Ludd's skull

Sign in to comment in this discussion.