A Lords Choice.

edited July 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So whenever we are able to play episode 6, how are you going to wrap things up in your first play through? Are you going to burn White hill to the ground and make every last one of them pay for everything? Or are you going to make peace (assuming that will be an option) with them and perhaps secure a better and stronger future? As in regards to the traitor (if you spared him), will you allow him to redeem himself if that's an option in episode 6? I for one have not decided yet, in my very first play through I played Rodrick as the bide my time kind of person as he plans out a final and complete form of revenge (kind of like how the prince of dorne does things), but I'm not entirely sure if I will wipe them out when the time comes. As maester ortengryn said in the first episode about how it all started with a someone killing a someone which led to more someones killing someones. You can potentially end the animosity between the Forresters and the WhiteHills. The question is are any of us ready and willing to look passed and forgive the whitehills for everything they've done?

Comments

• edited July 2015

I just want what is best:

"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."

Nope, I don't intend to forgive anything. They can't cause me any more problems if they're dead.

• I gave mercy and was Gryff's bitch until Episode 4 when I got the command of the Glenmore elite guard. I'm not giving quarter to the goddamn Whitehills anymore after what they made me pick between for the final choice of Episode 5.

Like Ramsay Snow said, last house standing wins.

• Heads, spikes, walls. That’s my mantra for the next episode.

I just hope that, considering a “happy” ending with a Forrester victory is possible, we receive the option to pass judgment on the Whitehills and the traitor (similarly to what was done with the thief at the first episode) one by one, giving us the chance to: forgive the person, send it into exile (or to the Wall, for the men) or kill it.

• In my playthrough, the Whitehills will be completely fuck, cause I will hang their Lord and every soldiers by the balls!

• lol no I'm killing every last Whitehill and killing Gryff GLORIOUSLY

• I don't want to kill the Whitehills but I don't have a choice

Rodrik: Theres no need for war, Ludd and I have already come to terms.

Ramsay: I've just given you the terms, their not negotiable, one House left standing, yours or Ludd's

• Dang I didn't pick the conversation option when speaking to Ramsay the second time. Didn't know he said that. I'm sure their will be a way to make peace with the Whitehills if you want. I don't think Telltale will make us destroy the Whitehills no matter what we do.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't want to kill the Whitehills but I don't have a choice Rodrik: Theres no need for war, Ludd and I have already come to terms. Ramsay: I've just given you the terms, their not negotiable, one House left standing, yours or Ludd's

• In my playthrough, all of the Whitehills will be dead (except maybe Gwyn). There is no way they are getting away with everything they have done

• A lot of people want to kill all the Whitehills..but there's still the 2 older brothers that are out of our reach.

• I will do as much as I can to kill those whitehill bastards, Arthur is dead because of them also Ethan and now Rodrik/Asher. I can understand people who would take peace because of Ryon and that is totally understandable but for me I would rather kill every one of those bastards starting with Gryff.

• "You and 99.9% of players burned The WhiteHill Stronghold down."

• Arthur is not dead because of them. Ramsay is at fault there.

Zorquaa posted: »

I will do as much as I can to kill those whitehill bastards, Arthur is dead because of them also Ethan and now Rodrik/Asher. I can understan

• Maybe they'll be introduced in episode 6.

A lot of people want to kill all the Whitehills..but there's still the 2 older brothers that are out of our reach.

• Isn't one of them a Maester? That means he can't really do anything like take over being Lord or anything. And Ramsay said that "the last House standing", so if the Forresters win I don't think the other one who's serving Roose Bolton would be given leave to come and take over Highpoint or anything

A lot of people want to kill all the Whitehills..but there's still the 2 older brothers that are out of our reach.

• Mercy? Haha, no. Just no. They are screwed in my play through, no matter what they do.

• Of course its their fault as well if it wasn't for the whitehills ramsay wouldn't even of entered Ironrath.

Rykker1 posted: »

Arthur is not dead because of them. Ramsay is at fault there.

• Ramsay does not do what his bannermen say, Ramsay does what he wants to do. Ramsay first came to Ironrath because his father just became Warden of the North and was coming to see the Forresters bend the knee, that stuff with Gared was just extra. The whitehills didn't tell Ramsay to kill Arthur Glenmore.

Zorquaa posted: »

Of course its their fault as well if it wasn't for the whitehills ramsay wouldn't even of entered Ironrath.

• Wait is this a speech option with Ramsay? How do you get it if so? All I thought he did was basically say he's letting us sort it out among ourselves?

I don't want to kill the Whitehills but I don't have a choice Rodrik: Theres no need for war, Ludd and I have already come to terms. Ramsay: I've just given you the terms, their not negotiable, one House left standing, yours or Ludd's

• Would love to see this lol, if only because I've never seen a game decision in any TT game I've plaved which was so overwhelmingly decided.

Killah posted: »

"You and 99.9% of players burned The WhiteHill Stronghold down."

• When Ramsay says "you'll settle this on your own, last House standing wins" I picked the option "there will be no war" so yeah Ramsays basically forcing us to kill eachother.

Wait is this a speech option with Ramsay? How do you get it if so? All I thought he did was basically say he's letting us sort it out among ourselves?

• Asher can marry Gwyn and merge the houses after getting rid of Ludd and Gryff. Still only one house standing.

• "ramsay my have held the knife, but ludd sharpend it."

Rykker1 posted: »

Ramsay does not do what his bannermen say, Ramsay does what he wants to do. Ramsay first came to Ironrath because his father just became War

Sign in to comment in this discussion.